Xbox Wireless Headset Connection chime comes up every 3-4 mins while im connected to my...

Discus and support Xbox Wireless Headset Connection chime comes up every 3-4 mins while im connected to my... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have tried doing hard reset but it's still the same. cfab5f9e-9c92-4a9a-93bc-e2330fa0ea6a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by poovantheguna, Nov 17, 2021.

1. Xbox Wireless Headset Connection chime comes up every 3-4 mins while im connected to my...

I have tried doing hard reset but it's still the same.

:)

poovantheguna, Nov 17, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset Connection chime comes up every 3-4 mins while im connected to my laptop or mobile phone.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

You may need to reset the Xbox Wireless Headset by following the steps below:

1. Plug the USB-C cable into the headset and position yourself next to your console, Windows 10 device, or a power outlet with a USB connection (do not plug the other end of the USB-C cable into the console, PC, or outlet yet).

2. Hold down the headset’s power button and the mute button simultaneously (both buttons are located on the left earcup), and then quickly plug the USB-C cable into your console, PC, or outlet.

3. If the hard reset is successful, the headset should power off.

4. Turn the headset back on. (If you continue to hold down the power button throughout the hard reset process, the headset will power off and then power back on.)

Note If you hear a tone and the headset’s power light rapidly flickers orange and white, it means you have cleared the headset’s pairing info and not triggered a hard reset. If this happens, try the steps above again.

You can also check this link for your reference: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  3. KingOfDeathXIII Win User

Xbox Live keeps disconnecting!

@Zeza Reignhalt: My MTU is at a solid 3 or 4 and I tested the connection, it comes up as a Live Connection Error, meaning that it's the modem that's causing it.

@sM Faytal: I use a wireless connection and my system and my games are all up to date.
  4. x U2X x Win User

I cannot hear my friends when we are in a party through my turtle beach headset

i have the same problem with same headset and im in preview program too, the only thing solve my problem is connecting my other wired headset into my controller while my wireless headset transmitter is connected to the console than i unplugged the wired
    one when i started to hear my friends.

note: my other headset is Astro A50 im not sure if it will work if you use any headset but its worth trying.
  5. Starseid Win User

Headset series x

Wireless headphones are a bit difficult when it comes too Xbox due to the communication protocol they use. Most 3rd party headphones require a dongle to the Xbox and even then they will probably need to be connected to the controller via a 3.5mm.

Xbox Recently announced a new wireless headset that connects directly to your Xbox and PC without the need for a dongle or 3.5mm. Set for release Next week on the 16th of March. https://www.xbox.com/en-US/accessories/headsets/xbox-wireless-headset

Personally, Im currently happy with my SteelSeries Arctis 9X and the rest of their headsets are pretty decent as well.
  6. xXxMr Gr1mmxXx Win User

Incapable of Pressing A, a Factory Reset AND no sound??

Upon connecting a wireless headset, all sounds do come through it.

But none at all come through the TV the xbox is connected to.
Thema:

Xbox Wireless Headset Connection chime comes up every 3-4 mins while im connected to my...

1. Xbox Wireless Headset Connection chime comes up every 3-4 mins while im connected to my... - Similar Threads - Wireless Headset Connection

2. Mac OS Driver for Xbox Wireless Adapter to connect Xbox Wireless Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mac OS Driver for Xbox Wireless Adapter to connect Xbox Wireless Headset: Hello, is Microsoft developing an official driver for Mac OS to support xbox wireless Headset about the xbox wireless Adapter? I want to use the headset on all my Systems. When I connect any...
  3. Xbox Wireless Headset Connecting Via Bluetooth Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset Connecting Via Bluetooth Issues: When connecting via bluetooth I see in my sound control panel two devices one being labeled Headset Earphone (Xbox Wireless Headset Hands-Free AG Audio) and Speakers (Xbox Wireless Headset...
  4. Xbox Wireless Headset Windows 10 Bluetooth Connection Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset Windows 10 Bluetooth Connection Issues: Hello, The Xbox Wireless Headset will not consistently show up in list of available Bluetooth devices on Windows 10. If I plug in USB-C cable, the device will connect but the audio is extremely...
  5. Microsoft Wireless Headset. Problem with volume ring when connected to PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Wireless Headset. Problem with volume ring when connected to PC: Hi guys. I am the lucky owner of the headphones. However, I have encountered the following problem: the volume ring (right) only works halfway. If you turn it down to minimum, you can't hear...
  6. So i have this wireless headset that won't connect

in XboX Insiders
    So i have this wireless headset that won't connect: I have a wireless turle beach headset and i dont know which one it is. And im trying to connect it to my xb1 but when i look it up it says press the connect button but it only has a power and a...
  7. Any updates on wireless headset connectivity issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Any updates on wireless headset connectivity issues?: I know it’s been a problem since release— my headsets have just randomly cut out on my series s|x console no matter how many troubleshooting guides I look at. Just wondering if Microsoft has...
  8. How do I connect my xbox wireless headset to my phone without it connecting to my xbox?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How do I connect my xbox wireless headset to my phone without it connecting to my xbox?: Basically, whenever I turn on my headphones, it automatically connects to my xbox. I can connect it to my phone, but then i hear both the xbox and my phone. How do I fix this? I tried...
  9. Wireless headset wont connect to my xbox 1s

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless headset wont connect to my xbox 1s: So ever since about when i started using wireless headsets (about 3ish years) ive been having connection issues and now its worse then ever and i dont know how to fix it so please if this is on...
  10. Has Microsoft acknowledged a fix for wireless headset connection problems? My very...

in XboX Insiders
    Has Microsoft acknowledged a fix for wireless headset connection problems? My very...: Ive had the Arctis 9x xbox version for like 5 months. I havent used them in almost.......5 months. The audio connection is absolutely terrible. It makes the headset basically useless since all you...