Xbox Wireless Headset Firmware 0.0.9.24

Discus and support Xbox Wireless Headset Firmware 0.0.9.24 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Can we get some firmware release notes so we know what's changed please. submitted by /u/MuRFi3 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MuRFi3, Sep 23, 2021.

1. /u/MuRFi3
    /u/MuRFi3 Guest

Can we get some firmware release notes so we know what's changed please.

submitted by /u/MuRFi3
    [link] [comments]

/u/MuRFi3, Sep 23, 2021
  2. HKS Centurion Win User

Muted mic

I would try to update the firmware of the headset if it is wireless(i had a stealth 700 turtle beach and all you have to do is look up firmware update on their website and connect the headset to the computer via USB). If that doesn't work i would try using
    a Microsoft headset adapter.
  3. REK 1 Win User

All my wireless headphones are dropping signals constantly

Try to see if there is a firmware update for headset, go to manufacturer website and look for your headset, then download, see if firmware update . Also maybe try a different cable that going into console. Rsync the headset again and see if any change,
    If it is wireless headset, those start disconnecting when go over over 10 feet away
  4. Pasquale C. Win User

Xbox one chat headset issue

Hi GhostWarrior001!

I suggest you to update the headset firmware following this instructions:

Update your Xbox Wireless Controller

Be sure the headset is plugged to the controller when perform the update.

Best regards

Pasquale
  5. OklaGrizzlyBear Win User

Headset doesn't work

I use the Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Wireless headset and I had issues awhile back where it wasn't staying connected with my XBOX. I went to the Turtle Beach website https://www.turtlebeach.com/ and downloaded an app that goes on your PC where you can update
    the firmware for the headset. After I realized my firmware was out of date, used the app, my headset works perfectly. Give that a try. :)
  6. CHRIS+ Win User

Wireless Controller & Bluetooth Headset Disconnects Frequently From Xbox One X

I'm having the same issue. I have a wireless Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Headset + Xbox One X. Both my headset and controller will sporadically disconnect. Often at the same time. I have to restart both.

Putting my console in power saving mode and having batteries charged helps reduce frequency but it still occurs. I have my firmware updated on the controller and headset, but the headset firmware hasn't been updated in a couple years. I have checked for
    firmware updates but Turtle beach hasn't released any newer builds.

I also seem to get this issue moreso when I'm using the Stealth 600. It definitely seems like the two wireless devices are having some sort of interference.
Thema:

1. Xbox Wireless Headset Firmware 0.0.9.24 - Similar Threads - Wireless Headset Firmware

2. So i have this wireless headset that won't connect

in XboX Insiders
    So i have this wireless headset that won't connect: I have a wireless turle beach headset and i dont know which one it is. And im trying to connect it to my xb1 but when i look it up it says press the connect button but it only has a power and a...
  3. Xbox wireless headset volume issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox wireless headset volume issue: I have recently bought a Microsoft Xbox wireless headset and it has an issue with the volume as described in this post -...
  4. Problems with the Xbox Wireless Headset Causing Lag

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with the Xbox Wireless Headset Causing Lag: I have recently purchased the Xbox Wireless Headset and whenever I power the headphones on and connect to the console, the headphones cause my game to freeze and lag for a few seconds which can be...
  5. Xbox Wireless Headset - Even though it says no update available, it's always downloading...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Wireless Headset - Even though it says no update available, it's always downloading...: My firmware version is 0.0.9.24. Is this the new updated one or my Xbox isn't applying the latest? submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  6. Any updates on wireless headset connectivity issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Any updates on wireless headset connectivity issues?: I know it’s been a problem since release— my headsets have just randomly cut out on my series s|x console no matter how many troubleshooting guides I look at. Just wondering if Microsoft has...
  7. xbox wireless headset chat dial issues on pc

in XboX Insiders
    xbox wireless headset chat dial issues on pc: Hi i have the new xbox wireless headset using on pc with the xbox wireless adapter. the issue is the chat dial on the left doesnt work. only the volume control on the right. it use to work fine...
  8. what firmware version is the xbox wireless headset?

in XboX Insiders
    what firmware version is the xbox wireless headset?: For insiders, what firmware version is the headset? Mine has cutting out/crackling issues at times and i’m wondering if an update is being worked on. submitted by /u/CNPressley [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox wireless headset earcup dials have ~60% "dead space"?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox wireless headset earcup dials have ~60% "dead space"?: I've had the XWH since launch. I didn't notice it at first but over time, I realized that the upper/lower ends of the mixer dial are useless. That is, if you move the dial more than 20% past the...
  10. Xbox Wireless Headset Update not mentioned in the patch notes

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Wireless Headset Update not mentioned in the patch notes: What was the new update for the xbox wireless headset? Me and my mates been having a bunch of problems with it lately and wanted to know what has been fixed, they no longer include the wireless...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox wireless headset firmware update