Xbox Wireless Headset( head phone will not shut off)

Discus and support Xbox Wireless Headset( head phone will not shut off) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i can get my Wireless head phones to shut off and when i turn off my xbox it just turns it back on. Do i need to return them to be fixed??... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Allhyped3128, Nov 21, 2021.

1. Allhyped3128
    Allhyped3128 Guest

i can get my Wireless head phones to shut off and when i turn off my xbox it just turns it back on. Do i need to return them to be fixed??

:)

Allhyped3128, Nov 21, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

We need to perform troubleshooting steps first. Kindly follow the steps below to reset the headset:

1. Plug the USB-C cable into the headset but not the console yet.

2. Hold down the headset's power button and mute button simultaneously then quickly plug the USB-C cable into your console.

3. If successful, the headset should power off.

4. Turn the headset back on. (If you continue to hold down the power button throughout the hard reset, the headset will power off and then back on.)

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  3. GRUBER PRIME Win User

Is their a wireless microphone (not headphone or ear piece) for Xbox one?

at this time there is not a wireless headset for the xbox one but curtain wireless headsets in general can or well have a plug in jack which would fit most cell phones and xbox controllers. it's a little box that plugs in to the cell phone or controller
    which acts like bluetooth connector to the head phones . but very hard to find might have to check retail stores or order on line .
  4. TMX boxburn Win User

USB ports as power source

Yes, the USB port do stay on to power as most people who play on the Xbox will charge their accessories after using the console such as the Wireless Microphone or battery pack. I personally charge my phone, wireless microphone and headset off the console
    with no issues.
  5. JUICE 5150 Win User

Controller for CoD Boyfriend

Evil Controllers specializes in "modded" controllers. Thats a whole different debate right there. As for a headset, after much research, Santa is brining me a pair of
    Astro A50 head phones.
  6. IceStorm III Win User

Tritton 7.1 and Xbox One

Warheads will work as headphones, not as a headset. The wireless mic setup on the Warheads will not work with Xbox One.
Thema:

1. Xbox Wireless Headset( head phone will not shut off) - Similar Threads - Wireless Headset head

2. Need help picking a wireless headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help picking a wireless headset?: Hi guys, I'm wanting to buy my kid a wireless headset for his Christmas, but noticed the Xbox one console doesn't have BlueTooth. I'm looking to spend up to £70 for a wireless set as the cables...
  3. Xbox Wireless Headset Mic Moniotoring not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset Mic Moniotoring not working: Please please can someone give me any information on the following issue I have an Xbox Series S and I purchased an Xbox Wireless Headset. The headset is good and I was able to set up everything,...
  4. Xbox’s Wireless Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox’s Wireless Headset: So I recently bought the Xbox brand for a wireless headset yesterday. The first day I got it all the functions are working well. I turn on my Xbox today and there 2 dials on the left side to...
  5. Xbox wireless headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset: The cover for the left wheel fell off, so now I can see the switch that is used to lower and raise party and game volume, how do I fix it? e2a942d2-241b-4bc9-a0a1-6c99acc97c75
  6. xbox wireless headset compatibility with surface Pro

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox wireless headset compatibility with surface Pro: I own an xbox wireless headset and use it with an xbox wireless adaptor on my PC. Looking at getting a surface pro for work. Does it support use of the wireless headset and xbox controllers...
  7. Xbox Wireless Headset Chat Mixer not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset Chat Mixer not working: I have Xbox series S and use an Xbox Wireless Headset for gaming. I mainly play Warzone/Vanguard and have had no problem until very recently. I have noticed that over the last 10 days or so, I...
  8. Wireless headset can’t hear party

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless headset can’t hear party: Hello just got new Xbox wireless headset everything works on it but when I join a Xbox live party chat I can’t hear anyone and everyone can hear me I’ve tired everything some else help me...
  9. Microsoft wireless headset chat mixer stuck!

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft wireless headset chat mixer stuck!: I have had my Xbox Series X and Microsoft Xbox Wireless Headphones for 2 days. Have had issues with the headphones not playing audio since the beginning. Today I noticed that the chat mixer is all...
  10. Xbox Wireless Headset sound issues in Microsoft games (PC)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset sound issues in Microsoft games (PC): So this is a known issue, that when you connect via official Xbox dongle, with Xbox Wireless Headset, your sound starts cutting out in games with spatial audio. The problem is MS doesn't allow to...