Xbox Wireless headset is blinking orange fast while charging

Discus and support Xbox Wireless headset is blinking orange fast while charging in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox Wireless headset is blinking orange fast while charging. What does it mean? It was blinking slowly before, now it is blinking fast, no updates... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Maksym Shoda, Aug 5, 2022.

1. Maksym Shoda
    Maksym Shoda Guest

Xbox Wireless headset is blinking orange fast while charging. What does it mean? It was blinking slowly before, now it is blinking fast, no updates have been installed for headset. It just started to act like that after the battery was low today. It was never like that before. I was trying to update Headset and even after updating it is still blinking orange fast while charging. Thanks.

:)

Maksym Shoda, Aug 5, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Maksym, a rapidly blinking orange light indicates that the headset battery is very low.

After it is fully charged, does it continue to flash?

This is the official default headset configuration:

No light: headset is off

Solid white light (when headset is in use): headset is on

Solid white light (when headset is charging): headset battery is fully charged

Blinking white light (slow): headset is in discovery mode (looking for an established connection); LED stops flashing when successful connection is made

Blinking white light (fast): headset is in pairing mode (looking for a new connection); LED stops flashing when successful connection is made

Solid orange light: battery is low

Solid orange light (fast): Battery charge is critical

Blinking orange light (slow): Headset battery is charging

Fast flickering between orange and white: headset is clearing current pairing information
  3. PickyYapper4501 Win User

Xbox 360 Wireless Headset With Bluetooth Stopped Connecting To Xbox

In this article:

"While the battery is charging, the lights on your wireless headset flash one at a time and then turn off. When your wireless headset is fully charged, all four lights blink in unison."

It wont stop blinking!!!! Even when its fully charged! PLEASE HALP!
  4. Darastrix Win User

Wireless Chat Headset

I hope so, the Xbox 360 wireless headset from microsoft was the best first party headset I used on the 360, the only thing I would hope they change is the ability to use the headset while its charging, or even charge it off the controller while its plugged
    in
  5. Chase G Win User

Wireless headset

6. Traitors Avatar Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset Stuck

My new xbox wireless headset was working fine this morning but went to use it and it was stuck on a flashing orange light. Plugged it in and now it's stuck on a solid orange light. I have tried to hard reset the device but nothing is happening. Any suggestions?
    I'm having a similar issue

I tried to charge my headset while listening to music

and now the light is stuck orange and it wont function at all now

cant listen to music, Cant even turn it on or off

I tried the reset thing (hold the power button and mute button) and literally Nothing happened

HAS ANYONE figured out how to fix this?
Thema:

1. Xbox Wireless headset is blinking orange fast while charging - Similar Threads - Wireless headset blinking

2. Xbox Wireless Headset sound problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset sound problem: Hello I have a problem with my headset. My headset's sound annoyingly bad. When I look at the sound settings, only cd quality shows up. If I connect it via usb, I can also see the DVD quality....
  3. pdp LVL 50 wireless headset not assigning to account

in XBoX on Consoles
    pdp LVL 50 wireless headset not assigning to account: My LVL 50 Wireless headset isn't working anymore. I had some problems getting it set up on my birthday, but it started working. Now, ONE DAY later it won't work anymore. I think it's a problem...
  4. Xbox Wireless Headset - Chat Audio Not Working - Feedback Please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset - Chat Audio Not Working - Feedback Please: We have one headset that is not working as it should. We have tried numerous solutions online to remedy with no luck. I have a few of these and a few X's as well. The game audio works great, the...
  5. Defective Xbox Wireless Headset Breakage - How can I get help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Defective Xbox Wireless Headset Breakage - How can I get help?: In December of 2021, I purchased the Xbox Wireless Headset directly from Microsoft. The product came with 1 year of warranty service due to expire in December 2022. The problem began a few days...
  6. Xbox wireless headset mic broken no support available near me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset mic broken no support available near me: Ealier today I was about to engage in some gaming with friends and picked up my headset, placing the headset on I went to adjust the mic from its tucked up position. Upon doing so the mic did not...
  7. Controller and Wireless Headset Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Controller and Wireless Headset Issues: Is anyone here using a Wireless Headset? If so have you been having any troubles with it disconnecting from the Series X? It feels like the new Omega update helped a little but I’m not quite sure....
  8. MS Xbox Wireless Headset MIC ISSUE

in XBoX on Consoles
    MS Xbox Wireless Headset MIC ISSUE: There's a major issue with the mic for the Microsoft Wireless Xbox Headset and it's not a one off issue. The issue is the mic picks up a tremendous amount of background noise even when mic mute...
  9. Xbox Wireless adapter making crackling noise in headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless adapter making crackling noise in headset.: I have a razer nari for xbox one and when I connect it to my xbox it works just fine but when I connect it to my pc through my xbox wireless adapter the headset audio crackles and pops and the...
  10. My Offical Xbox wireless headset turns off after 4 seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Offical Xbox wireless headset turns off after 4 seconds: My wireless headset has taken to turning it's self off after only 4 seconds of power on. I've tried resetting and no luck. Anyone else having this problem. ba4e8769-7d1f-4246-b77f-0a6073472b42