xbox wireless headset issues on pc

Discus and support xbox wireless headset issues on pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have several issues with my new Xbox Wireless Headset when using with my PC (windows 10 home). When I try to use a Game (in particular ark... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tingedboat, Jul 4, 2022.

1. Tingedboat
    Tingedboat Guest

Hi,

I have several issues with my new Xbox Wireless Headset when using with my PC (windows 10 home).

When I try to use a Game (in particular ark survival evolved, I usually play valorant and in which case it works fine but I do have to use the **** audio for the mic to work) with another app like Spotify it just doesn't work, is like the device can't handle multiple sources, as soon as the game starts up all the sound from the game stops, is playing but I can't listen.

Another problem is that some games just don't work, unless I set the output manually to "Headset earphone (Xbox Wireless Headset Hands-Free AG Audio)" and the quality of the audio is noticeable worst than expected (is not the same when it works properly). Particularly, you can check this with ark.

Finally, the mic is not working properly, some times it works, sometimes I have to disconnect or restart my pc in order to get it working with Discord bc it goes "alien like" as my friends say and it is very hard to understand what I'm saying, apparently the most stable option is to set, again manually, the input to "Headset Microphone (Xbox Wireless Headset Hands-Free AG Audio)" which still doesn't work.

Just in case, I made a firmware update to the latest version

Any help will be appreciate.

:)

Tingedboat, Jul 4, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Oh no, I mean. Bluetooth 4.2, Bluetooth 5.0 etc.
    Unfortunately Wireless Headset can be a bit tricky or not work as intended on PCs with a lower Bluetooth version.

I was checking a similar thread, it seems this issue is solved using the Xbox Wireless adapter or connecting directly the headset via USB, on PC the wireless headset have some issues when you want to use sound and microphone at the same time

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

turtle beach stealth 600

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with the headset. According to the Turtle Beach page https://www.turtlebeach.com/products/stealth-600-headset-xbox-one?variant=7763423592492 the
    headset can be used with compatible Windows 10 PC's and may need an Xbox wireless adapter for Windows.

XBOX WIRELESS

Xbox Wireless provides you with a best-in-class wireless gaming audio experience on Xbox One (and compatible Windows 10** PCs) by letting you connect your headset directly to your Xbox One without an adapter, the same way
    your Xbox One wireless controller connects to the console. Xbox Wireless automatically configures the headset’s connection, so just turn-on the headset and start playing. **May require Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows (not included).
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can a controller and headset both connect to a single Xbox USB stick on a Windows 10 PC?

Hi, Since that headset uses the Xbox wireless technology, then yes you can connect the Xbox One controller & the headset to the Xbox USB stick (Xbox wireless PC adapter)
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset Sounding Gritty after Turning on Microphone

6. Enrique Toledo Buend Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset issues on PC

Does it work for warzone?
    Depends on what do u want it for.... Just surround sound? yes, just communication? yes, Both? sometimes works fine, some other times it just stutters or u cant hear anything for a second or 2 every 5 seconds but u can hear ur teammates.... for some games it works flawlessly.... for others is a piece of **** u wont touch even with a stick. And yes, i tried with and without his stupid Windows 10 stick.... both worth 120€ but i would rather buy an HyperX Cloud 2 that just worth 80€....
Thema:

1. xbox wireless headset issues on pc - Similar Threads - wireless headset issues

2. Controller and Wireless Headset Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Controller and Wireless Headset Issues: Is anyone here using a Wireless Headset? If so have you been having any troubles with it disconnecting from the Series X? It feels like the new Omega update helped a little but I’m not quite sure....
  3. MS Xbox Wireless Headset MIC ISSUE

in XBoX on Consoles
    MS Xbox Wireless Headset MIC ISSUE: There's a major issue with the mic for the Microsoft Wireless Xbox Headset and it's not a one off issue. The issue is the mic picks up a tremendous amount of background noise even when mic mute...
  4. Audio issues with Wireless headset

in XboX Insiders
    Audio issues with Wireless headset: I recently got a Series X. I have all firmware on my elite 2 and xbox updated. I've tried multiple Steelseries Headsets and now Razer headsets. They all are having audio drops and disconnections...
  5. Wireless headsets expericing audio issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headsets expericing audio issues: Howdy, I recently got a Series X. I have all firmware on my elite 2 and xbox updated. Ive tried multiple Steelseries Headsets and now Razer headsets. They all are having audio drops and...
  6. Regarding the issue (Xbox wireless headset) with chat mixer not working.

in XboX Insiders
    Regarding the issue (Xbox wireless headset) with chat mixer not working.: I may have found a temporary solution for people who had issues with their Xbox wireless headset. I was unable to use the left dial to switch between chat and game. It was like just stuck on game...
  7. Microsoft Wireless Headset - Sound Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Wireless Headset - Sound Issues: I have my headset attached to my xbox and my PC via bluetooth and am running windows 10. When I do anything on the PC related to voice such as a discord call, clicking on the recording options in...
  8. Xbox wireless headset mic sound issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset mic sound issue: Hello. I tried every settings but i cant find solution for this problem. when i tried talk with headseti my sound goes scratcht to my friends. i also tried with mobile phone. i had same problem...
  9. Does the official Xbox wireless headset suffer from known volume issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Does the official Xbox wireless headset suffer from known volume issues?: Hi everyone, I've owned a series X for some months and really enjoyed it and this weekend I decided to treat myself to a pair of the official Xbox Wireless headphones, bought via Amazon....
  10. XBOX microsoft Wireless headset. Led and other issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX microsoft Wireless headset. Led and other issue: Hello everyone I just bought the xbox wireless headset. I love them! I would like to leave two feedbacks The first concerns the LED: Wouldn't it be better if you could only turn on the LED...