Xbox Wireless Headset no game sound

Discus and support Xbox Wireless Headset no game sound in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi mates, Last 2 weeks (1 year usage of headset) I met a first problem. So, when in team I can hear anybody and they can hear me. But there is no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ArtemStepanov, May 12, 2022.

1. Xbox Wireless Headset no game sound

Hi mates,

Last 2 weeks (1 year usage of headset) I met a first problem.

So, when in team I can hear anybody and they can hear me. But there is no sound of game. It appears for a moment when im shaking my head or push on headset, sometimes it works but in only one position of my head (very uncomfortable) and if I want to turn my head, the sound disappears again. Not vocie chat, it works ok. Also I paired headset with phone and listen to the music with no any issues. What do you think, is it software or hardware issue. Tried hard reset, delete and pair again, nothing...Thanks in advance.

:)

ArtemStepanov, May 12, 2022
  2. skys7 Win User

Quick question about the 360 bluetooth wireless headset.

^

Yes it is.

The standard wireless xbox headset sound is better then the standard xbox cable headset sound
  3. Shadow Chief 3 Win User

Will there be a fully wireless surround sound headset for Xbox One?

THANK YOU FOR AN ANSWER!

So from the sounds of it the best bet is a headset that has the desired sound specs that likely plugs into the xbox but then broadcasts to the headset (game/system sound wireless) but chat sound/chat capabilities is direct from the controller (headset adapter)?

If that is correct the A50s sound like the logical choice correct? Or is there another option?
  4. Vertigo057 Win User

Chat Headsets

100% agree. I have a nice sound system for my gaming audio. I want a nice wireless headset for my chat as well. It's a shame Microsoft no longer makes a wireless headset.
  5. S73v3 N H4wk1n9 Win User

Anyone else extremely bummed out there's no wireless headset?

Kinect is fine if you want speaker phone.

However a wireless headset is superior. With or without game audio traveling thru the headset, it allows you to play game at the volume you want not having your sound system/ headphones turned down.

Given the setup of xbox one with the Kinect n all that. wireless headsets should have been a priority.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello ArtemStepanov, this is really unusual, when it says you did a Hard Reset on the console, you restarted it or redefined the console while keeping games and Apps?

What else, do you belong to any xbox insider program ring?

Have you tried updating the headset firmware over your PC, via the Xbox Accessories App on pc?

https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/xbox-ac...
Thema:

1. Xbox Wireless Headset no game sound - Similar Threads - Wireless Headset game

2. Whenever my laptop uses my XBOX wireless gaming headset's mic it lowers the volume of other...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever my laptop uses my XBOX wireless gaming headset's mic it lowers the volume of other...: I'm using the xbox wireless headset bluetooth to my laptop but when i use my mic it muffles the sound really bad. I have checked settings of the headphones and windows and i do not have reduce...
  3. Official Xbox wireless headset keeps cutting in and out during game Cinematics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Official Xbox wireless headset keeps cutting in and out during game Cinematics: I got the official xbox wireless headset. I was really excited at first but there is an issue that I've noticed since the beginning but never got fixed. During the gameplay it is okay but during...
  4. Xbox Wireless Headset sound issues in Microsoft games (PC)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset sound issues in Microsoft games (PC): So this is a known issue, that when you connect via official Xbox dongle, with Xbox Wireless Headset, your sound starts cutting out in games with spatial audio. The problem is MS doesn't allow to...
  5. Xbox wireless headset flips between not being able to hear in game sounds and not being...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset flips between not being able to hear in game sounds and not being...: I launch apex and try to talk to a friend. I can hear him but he can't hear me. I have checked the settings and there's no response from the mic monitor bar although I can hear the mic monitoring...
  6. Microsoft Wireless Headset does not work volume ring between voice chat and game on PC...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Wireless Headset does not work volume ring between voice chat and game on PC...: Hi guys, just like the title says, I'm having trouble with the volume control ring between chat and PC play. My headphones are connected to the PC via an Xbox adapter. Started the game, sound...
  7. Xbox wireless headset mic is muffled in game party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset mic is muffled in game party chat: Today I used for the first time my new xbox wireless headset, I was playing warzone in game chat when my friends told me that they were hearing me not as usual, like more strange, such as my voice...
  8. Wireless turtle beach headset, no game audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless turtle beach headset, no game audio: I just recently bought the wireless turtle beach headset and just now a month and a half later i cant hear my game audio, but i can hear when i press the home button or something....
  9. how can i get a G935 WIRELESS 7.1 SURROUND LIGHTSYNC GAMING HEADSET to work on a x box one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can i get a G935 WIRELESS 7.1 SURROUND LIGHTSYNC GAMING HEADSET to work on a x box one s: i had follow logitech instruction and it still not giving me any audio e0f50733-11fa-4e35-8b46-cd32b4a3888b
  10. Wireless Bluetooth Xbox gaming audio headset, earphones or headphones - are Microsoft ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Bluetooth Xbox gaming audio headset, earphones or headphones - are Microsoft ...: I just wondered if anyone had heard anything about Microsoft Xbox team gearing up to market with a high quality, extremely low latency Bluetooth headset, earphones or headphones - Im talking high...