Xbox wireless headset on pc

Discus and support Xbox wireless headset on pc in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, will the xbox wireless headset connect to the xbox wireless apter for windows 10 work for comms and audio? from what Ive seen its only for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by aspireCA, May 13, 2022.

1. aspireCA
    aspireCA Guest

Hi all, will the xbox wireless headset connect to the xbox wireless apter for windows 10 work for comms and audio? from what Ive seen its only for controllers and wondering if ill be able to use the headset on my desktop. Thanks!

*** Moved from windows Category by Microsoft Moderator

:)

aspireCA, May 13, 2022
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

turtle beach stealth 600

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with the headset. According to the Turtle Beach page https://www.turtlebeach.com/products/stealth-600-headset-xbox-one?variant=7763423592492 the
    headset can be used with compatible Windows 10 PC's and may need an Xbox wireless adapter for Windows.

XBOX WIRELESS

Xbox Wireless provides you with a best-in-class wireless gaming audio experience on Xbox One (and compatible Windows 10** PCs) by letting you connect your headset directly to your Xbox One without an adapter, the same way
    your Xbox One wireless controller connects to the console. Xbox Wireless automatically configures the headset’s connection, so just turn-on the headset and start playing. **May require Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows (not included).
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can a controller and headset both connect to a single Xbox USB stick on a Windows 10 PC?

Hi, Since that headset uses the Xbox wireless technology, then yes you can connect the Xbox One controller & the headset to the Xbox USB stick (Xbox wireless PC adapter)
  4. NEVER_FEAR Win User

Wired versus Wireless Controllers/Headsets

I used wired when I play PC for both Controller and headset. On xbox, I use a wireless controller, but a wired headset.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

anyone successfully connect logitech g935 headset to xbox one wirelessly?

According to the user manual of the G935 headset, you connect the headset to the Xbox One controller via the headphone jack cable.

For wireless operation, the G935 uses the USB adapter that only works on PC. So on the console, you have the wireless connection between console and controller. But from controller to headset, you have a wired connection to the headset.

The wireless USB adapter that connects the headset to the PC doesn't work on the Xbox One.
  6. SepiaMX Win User

Is my wireless headset compatible with the xbox one

Thema:

1. Xbox wireless headset on pc - Similar Threads - wireless headset

2. Xbox wireless headset just got an update. Where can I find the details?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox wireless headset just got an update. Where can I find the details?: I couldn't find it in the insider patch notes submitted by /u/gimel182 [link] [comments]
  3. Please, for the love of god, let me deactivate that the Xbox Wireless Headset powers on my...

in XboX Insiders
    Please, for the love of god, let me deactivate that the Xbox Wireless Headset powers on my...: How is this not the most asked for feature? It shouldn't even be a feature to be honest, the headset just shouldn't have anything to do with powering on the console at all. I don't know why this...
  4. Xbox Wireless Headset no sources sound after firmware update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset no sources sound after firmware update: After updating my Xbox Wireless Headset yesterday trough the Xbox Accesories Windows App I can't hear my PC audio. The headset its being recognized properly trough USB Cable or Bluetooth but still...
  5. Microsoft Wireless headset on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Wireless headset on PC: Hi Has anyone used the MS Wireless Headset on a PC - i cant seem to get the same sound quality it has on Xbox - how do i adjust its audio quality, also the Volume mixer on the left ear cup doesnt...
  6. Xbox Wireless Headset no game sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset no game sound: Hi mates, Last 2 weeks (1 year usage of headset) I met a first problem. So, when in team I can hear anybody and they can hear me. But there is no sound of game. It appears for a moment when im...
  7. wireless headset constantly cuts off from xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    wireless headset constantly cuts off from xbox: I am running both gen 1 and gen 2 turtle beach wireless headsets. They consistently disconnect from the Xbox. However they will stay connected to my phone. I have done both a soft reset of the...
  8. Xbox Wireless Headset in-stock notice duration inqiry

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Wireless Headset in-stock notice duration inqiry: Hello, I have sent an In-stock notice for the Xbox Wireless Headset 2 days prior to the writing of this inquiry after I have visited real-life shops of Xbox retailers to inquire whether I could...
  9. Microsoft wireless headsets for XBOX / Bluetooth

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft wireless headsets for XBOX / Bluetooth: I recently bought the Microsoft wireless headsets for XBOX/Bluetooth, and in general they work fine, but every time I want to use them with a Bluetooth device (such as mobile or PC) when I turn...
  10. No Accessory Disconnect Feature for Wireless Headsets

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Accessory Disconnect Feature for Wireless Headsets: I recently bought a Razer Kaira Pro for my Xbox Series S and everything was fine at first until I decided that I wanted to disconnect my headset. I went through all my settings regarding...