Xbox Wireless Headset picks up every keystroke very loud.

Discus and support Xbox Wireless Headset picks up every keystroke very loud. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I know that there are already opened questions related to this problem, but there is no correct concise answer. example: Mic Sensitivity issue Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KungFuKing, Jun 30, 2022.

1. KungFuKing
    KungFuKing Guest

I know that there are already opened questions related to this problem, but there is no correct concise answer.

example:

Mic Sensitivity issue Xbox Wireless Headset? picks up all - Microsoft Community

I have tried every suggested solution in the answer, and still have the problem, I'm currently using my old headset because my gaming buddies have headaches from the clicking noise when I use the Xbox wireless headset.

Can I get short and accurate answer?

Can this problem be solved by a software update ? Or its just the way it is, it is a hardware issue and cannot be fixed?

I would be happy to know the answer no matter it can be fixed or not. Not knowing is the problem!

Please if someone have an information share it.

Thank you!

:)

KungFuKing, Jun 30, 2022
  2. KungFuKing Win User

Mate, another option to see if it's the headset itself it try connecting it to another device or console and see how it goes

Also, you can try before that, moving the microphone slider to the left inside audio & music
    (pressing Xbox button > go to the bottom right)
    There is no microphone volume slider, and I don't have another console. But from what can I find on the web I am not the only one with this problem, so the problem is not related to the console.

Thank Josef, but please turn on microphone monitoring (just to test this) on on your headset and try to type on keyboard or joystick you will hear it too if you own the same headset.
  3. KungFuKing Win User

Thanks for the reply Josef but, no the problem is not solved, I have the exact headset Xbox Wireless Headset | Xbox.

Nobody confirmed there that the problem is solved and on some few other topics also...

And I think that the second mic (the one for noise canceling/threshold) is actually also recording because everyone can hear my background noise and keystrokes....

I would also be glad to know that the problem the users with this headset have is hardware related so i wont wait for update i would just purchase new headset. Because now Im playing on the old headset because of this problem.

Thanks again.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today mate

Which is your current headset?

I personally have the wireless headset but never experienced an issue like this
    I was checking thread date and was posted long time ago, I think those problems was solved
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Mate, another option to see if it's the headset itself it try connecting it to another device or console and see how it goes

Also, you can try before that, moving the microphone slider to the left inside audio & music
    (pressing Xbox button > go to the bottom right)
  6. CrackedVegan Win User

Headset echoes

When a headset echos its usually has something to do with the headset, and sometimes the headset's volume is too loud causing the mic to pick up the headsets audio.
Thema:

1. Xbox Wireless Headset picks up every keystroke very loud. - Similar Threads - Wireless Headset picks

2. Xbox Wireless Headset with Xbox Wireless adapter to improve Discord mic/audio quality??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset with Xbox Wireless adapter to improve Discord mic/audio quality??: I bought an Xbox wireless headset recently. Love it because no more cords! When I connect it to my Xbox, I can hear my game clearly and mic seems to work well. I also bought it to be able to...
  3. Xbox Wireless Headset and Mira Box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset and Mira Box: I have a Mira Box capture card to record/stream Xbox content through OBS. After recording for a bit, I realized I am only getting my Party audio and game audio, not my Mic. I am using an official...
  4. Xbox Wireless Headset sound problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset sound problem: Hello I have a problem with my headset. My headset's sound annoyingly bad. When I look at the sound settings, only cd quality shows up. If I connect it via usb, I can also see the DVD quality....
  5. Xbox Wireless headset is blinking orange fast while charging

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless headset is blinking orange fast while charging: Xbox Wireless headset is blinking orange fast while charging. What does it mean? It was blinking slowly before, now it is blinking fast, no updates have been installed for headset. It just started...
  6. pdp LVL 50 wireless headset not assigning to account

in XBoX on Consoles
    pdp LVL 50 wireless headset not assigning to account: My LVL 50 Wireless headset isn't working anymore. I had some problems getting it set up on my birthday, but it started working. Now, ONE DAY later it won't work anymore. I think it's a problem...
  7. Xbox Wireless Headset - Chat Audio Not Working - Feedback Please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset - Chat Audio Not Working - Feedback Please: We have one headset that is not working as it should. We have tried numerous solutions online to remedy with no luck. I have a few of these and a few X's as well. The game audio works great, the...
  8. Need help picking a wireless headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help picking a wireless headset?: Hi guys, I'm wanting to buy my kid a wireless headset for his Christmas, but noticed the Xbox one console doesn't have BlueTooth. I'm looking to spend up to £70 for a wireless set as the cables...
  9. Xbox Wireless Headset - Picking Up too much sound from microphone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset - Picking Up too much sound from microphone: Was playing Halo last night and the people I played with noticed that the mic was picking up all sorts of sound - including game sound and their voices coming from the headphones. Is this a known...
  10. Mic Sensitivity issue Xbox Wireless Headset? picks up all background noise.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mic Sensitivity issue Xbox Wireless Headset? picks up all background noise.: Why is the Xbox Wireless headset microphone so sensitive? I can be several rooms away around multiple corners from the person using the headset and it picks me up like i am sitting right beside...