Xbox wireless Headset problem

Discus and support Xbox wireless Headset problem in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought the Official Xbox Wireless Headset and it's worked pretty well up until now. The Headset is having a problem where it's on, and it won't turn... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by korbinsiroky, Apr 7, 2021.

1. korbinsiroky
    korbinsiroky Guest

I bought the Official Xbox Wireless Headset and it's worked pretty well up until now. The Headset is having a problem where it's on, and it won't turn off or connect to anything. Is there a hard reset option on it other then the green button? Is there a fix?

:)

korbinsiroky, Apr 7, 2021
  2. KALEEF Win User

anyone help me my wireless headset is stuck on port 2 and wont sync to port 1

Turn off and disconnect all controllers from the Xbox 360 and disconnect the wireless headsets from the controllers.

Connect the wireless headset to the Xbox 360 using the USB cable. Turn on the wireless headset.

Sync the headset to quadrant 1 by pressing the "Connect" button on the on the Xbox 360. Then press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset for two seconds. Do not continue to press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset, as this will change the
    quadrant to which it is connected. If the headset now works without the controllers attached, the problem must be with one of your controllers. If the headset still does not work, then the problem is with the headset.
  3. CornerPureEagle Win User

my headset times out after so long

4. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

Xbox wireless headset

I never had a problem with the wireless headset on Xbox 360
  5. Gaddusha Win User

anyone successfully connect logitech g935 headset to xbox one wirelessly?

I have the same problem ,

The headset must connect with the xbox one s as wireless, but the wrotw that must looking for another adapter.

So but the headset with playstation is ok , and it connect with usp wireless...
  6. WHOA crazy WHOA Win User

3 Second Random Freezes!?!?

I use the original design, black wireless headset. I've been playing with the headset off the past few nights now and have not gotten any 3 second freezes yet. I really think there's a problem with the Xbox 360 and the wireless headset syncing together that's
    causing this annoying problem.
Thema:

1. Xbox wireless Headset problem - Similar Threads - wireless Headset problem

2. New xbox wireless headset problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    New xbox wireless headset problems: I received my new xbox wireless headset Friday. Followed the instructions given and now my headset will not apply any updates done and will not charge. I tried to do a hard reset on the headset...
  3. Xbox Wireless Adapter Headset Problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Wireless Adapter Headset Problems: Hi! I have a problem with my Xbox Wireless Adapter. I just switched laptops and everything was fine with my old one. But with the new one my Turtle Beach 600 wireless headset keeps...
  4. Why are the XSX Wireless Headset problems still a huge problem?

in XboX Insiders
    Why are the XSX Wireless Headset problems still a huge problem?: Why is the connection/console shut down problem with wireless headsets (for example the arctis 9X) still such a pain in the a**? Why isn't there a fix yet? submitted by /u/gn0m [link] [comments]
  5. Wireless Headsets Problems XBOX series x

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless Headsets Problems XBOX series x: Is anyone experiencing these problems or any others, with headsets? Headset disconnects and reconnects during party,and or club chat? Also random static when moving over to another highlight....
  6. Xbox Series X Connectivity Problem: Wireless Controllers and Wireless Headsets Randomly...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Connectivity Problem: Wireless Controllers and Wireless Headsets Randomly...: I just brought my Series X. Everyday when my SteelSeries Arctis 9X is connected, the audio will completely drop out even though they are still connected/paired whilst remaining on. This is...
  7. Problem with wireless headset not receiving audio since Skip Ahead Update

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with wireless headset not receiving audio since Skip Ahead Update: Wondering if anyone else is having issues with their wireless headsets? Since the last update (Skip-ahaed) I haven't been able to get my wireless headset (or my wifes) to work on my xbox. No...
  8. 360 Wireless headset problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Wireless headset problem: Recently purchased new OEM wireless headset for 360. Plug it in to charge and shows charging for about 20 mins then lights go dark. Never gets to all 4 lights blinking in unison to indicate fully...
  9. wireless headset problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    wireless headset problems: just wondering if someone else is having any trouble with the turtel beach 420x wireless headset with Xbox one the trouble I'm getting is my console on instant on power setting when I turn the...
  10. chat pad and wireless headset problems.

in XBoX on Consoles
    chat pad and wireless headset problems.: whenever I have my chat pad connected to my controller my wireless headset will not connect to it also, I have never had this problem before. can someone please tell me if I am doing something...