[Xbox Wireless Headset] Visual indicator for Xbox Wireless Headset on Win 10

Discus and support [Xbox Wireless Headset] Visual indicator for Xbox Wireless Headset on Win 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey guys, is it somehome possible to get some visual information about the volume-level when you use the volume function on the right ear shell. Thx... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jam87y, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Jam87y
    Jam87y Guest

Hey guys,

is it somehome possible to get some visual information about the volume-level when you use the volume function on the right ear shell.

Thx

:)

Jam87y, Apr 19, 2021
  2. RainingRoses Win User

The New Xbox Wireless Headset! Huge drawback?

3. Rjcrane Win User

Wireless Headset/Mic

Hi ANTDUB22,

No word or indication from Microsoft on an official wireless headset as of yet but I wouldn't be surprised that something get announced in Fall. I can remember the first wireless headset that came out for the Xbox 360 in 2006 a year after the console release.

There are a few wireless headsets out there for the Xbox One made by third parties like Turtlebeach.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

turtle beach stealth 600

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with the headset. According to the Turtle Beach page https://www.turtlebeach.com/products/stealth-600-headset-xbox-one?variant=7763423592492 the
    headset can be used with compatible Windows 10 PC's and may need an Xbox wireless adapter for Windows.

XBOX WIRELESS

Xbox Wireless provides you with a best-in-class wireless gaming audio experience on Xbox One (and compatible Windows 10** PCs) by letting you connect your headset directly to your Xbox One without an adapter, the same way
    your Xbox One wireless controller connects to the console. Xbox Wireless automatically configures the headset’s connection, so just turn-on the headset and start playing. **May require Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows (not included).
  5. VibroPlex Win User

Error 80072ee2: I have tried everything to log in to xbox live. Been going on since update!!!

Are you using WiFi between the router and the Xbox?

If so, do you have a Turtle Beach or MadKatz wireless headset?

If so, remove it from the Xbox and retest. If that solves the problem, put the headset's transmitter on a USB extension cable and move it further away from the Xbox.

If you do not have a wireless stereo headset then check for a baby monitor, X-10 transmitter or cordless landline phone base station within 3'/one metre of the Xbox,

and if there are such, move them further away.

The 80072EE2 code indicates wireless interference, definately not an ISP issue.
  6. KALEEF Win User

anyone help me my wireless headset is stuck on port 2 and wont sync to port 1

Turn off and disconnect all controllers from the Xbox 360 and disconnect the wireless headsets from the controllers.

Connect the wireless headset to the Xbox 360 using the USB cable. Turn on the wireless headset.

Sync the headset to quadrant 1 by pressing the "Connect" button on the on the Xbox 360. Then press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset for two seconds. Do not continue to press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset, as this will change the
    quadrant to which it is connected. If the headset now works without the controllers attached, the problem must be with one of your controllers. If the headset still does not work, then the problem is with the headset.
Thema:

1. [Xbox Wireless Headset] Visual indicator for Xbox Wireless Headset on Win 10 - Similar Threads - Wireless Headset Visual

2. Disconnect wireless Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnect wireless Headset: Hey, I would like to disconnect my wireless headset (SteelSeries Arctis 9x) from my Xbox one x, in order to be able to connect it to other devices. So how do I disconnect it? I was trying to...
  3. Connecting wired headset to XBox wireless controller and hearing audio when the connecting...

in XBoX on Windows
    Connecting wired headset to XBox wireless controller and hearing audio when the connecting...: Hello. I want to connect wired headphones or headset to the new XBox controller via the 3.5mm jack, but I want to use the controller via Bluetooth and still hear audio in the headphones. I have...
  4. Need help new Xbox wireless headset

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help new Xbox wireless headset: Hey all, So ive purchased the new wireless headset and its all working fine on my series s and PC, only issue is discord doesnt like bluetooth headsets and when you go into a chat all the game...
  5. Disappointed with the connectivity issues with wireless controllers and headsets!

in XboX Insiders
    Disappointed with the connectivity issues with wireless controllers and headsets!: Since I got my XBSX I’ve experienced issues with my headset staying connecting and disconnecting. Sound issues with wireless headsets and OME wired headsets. My controller constantly disconnects...
  6. Xbox wireless headset audio dropout Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset audio dropout Xbox Series X: Hi team Xbox, I have an Xbox wireless headset and I am using it in combination with the XSX. Now I do love it and I can see a serious amount of efforts has been put into it and it has neat...
  7. Xbox Wireless Headset on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Wireless Headset on PC: I recently bought the Xbox Wireless Headset. However, I have issues using it on my PC. It has two options in the sounds menu. There’s the stereo option and the handsfree option. If I use the Dolby...
  8. Xbox wireless headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset: Hi, after buying the new xbox wireless headset and setting it up on the series x it gets assigned to your profile. The problem is now everytime i turn on the headset it turns on the console...
  9. Wireless Headset Augmented Reality Support

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless Headset Augmented Reality Support: More than 9,000 Insiders have tried out the new AR support experiences for the Xbox Wireless Headset. Are you one of them? If not, jump over to the Insider Hub and complete the Quest. You don’t...
  10. Xbox wireless headset mic monitoring still not fully working?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox wireless headset mic monitoring still not fully working?: Hi, After the most recent update the mic monitoring has improved a bit but not fully it's still on the high setting but I can't fully hear myself in the headphones so sounds muffled, is anyone...