Xbox Wireless Headset Volume Wheel Has fallen off.

Discus and support Xbox Wireless Headset Volume Wheel Has fallen off. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, The volume dial on Xbox Wireless Headset has fallen off. Doesn't seem to be able to be reattached. Looks like glue has degraded overtime and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JamesBlackwell5, Sep 20, 2022.

1. Xbox Wireless Headset Volume Wheel Has fallen off.

Hi,

The volume dial on Xbox Wireless Headset has fallen off. Doesn't seem to be able to be reattached.

Looks like glue has degraded overtime and just seems to be some sort of lubricant on the underside.

I have had the headset a little over a year and is now out of warranty. I imagined this would be a premium product and am really unhappy that the product has failed in such a small amount of time.

Does any one know how to repair it or how to contact Microsoft about the issue. It seems to be a fairly common problem.

:)

JamesBlackwell5, Sep 20, 2022
  2. FullM3ta1Jack3t Win User

Headset not working

Hello ese2320,

Is there a volume wheel on one of the ear pieces of the headset? Because on the wireless version headset there is, and the chat volume is separated from it. Check that, because it could be all the way down.
  3. D1NO Win User

Speed Wheel does not fully work with Forza 4

Wheel is great. Very accurate. But does take practice with assists turned off.

Only negative is the LB-RB buttons are in game menu but on on wheel. Huge Oversight by Microsoft.

I have a wireless headset so that is not an issue.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Microsoft Wireless Headset Volume Wheel not working

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Carl

I advise you to use a third repair center to see if they're able to fix your headset if you don't have too much experience repairing headsets

Cheers!
  5. Ark.ends Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset Issues

The headset worked for me for a couple of minutes. Then the volume wheel stopped working.

It jumped volume up and down for a couple of times but after that I can't make it to produce any sounds anymore.

Really disappointed..
  6. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

volume greyed out, microphone on headset now working

From my experience with turtle beach headsets you will not see the volume sliders on the adapters or with the headset, if they have the volume controls on them. e.g. if the headset has volume and mic volume controls, you willnot see them available on
    the xbox.
Thema:

Xbox Wireless Headset Volume Wheel Has fallen off.

1. Xbox Wireless Headset Volume Wheel Has fallen off. - Similar Threads - Wireless Headset Volume

2. Microsoft Wireless Headset Volume Wheel not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Wireless Headset Volume Wheel not working: I have a Microsoft Wireless Headset I purchased from ANTOnline in March 2021. I have used them about 2 or 3 times since then. Last night the volume wheel quit working (in the no volume position of...
  3. Does the official Xbox wireless headset suffer from known volume issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Does the official Xbox wireless headset suffer from known volume issues?: Hi everyone, I've owned a series X for some months and really enjoyed it and this weekend I decided to treat myself to a pair of the official Xbox Wireless headphones, bought via Amazon....
  4. Whenever my laptop uses my XBOX wireless gaming headset's mic it lowers the volume of other...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever my laptop uses my XBOX wireless gaming headset's mic it lowers the volume of other...: I'm using the xbox wireless headset bluetooth to my laptop but when i use my mic it muffles the sound really bad. I have checked settings of the headphones and windows and i do not have reduce...
  5. Microsoft Wireless Headset. Problem with volume ring when connected to PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Wireless Headset. Problem with volume ring when connected to PC: Hi guys. I am the lucky owner of the headphones. However, I have encountered the following problem: the volume ring (right) only works halfway. If you turn it down to minimum, you can't hear...
  6. Microsoft Wireless Headset does not work volume ring between voice chat and game on PC...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Wireless Headset does not work volume ring between voice chat and game on PC...: Hi guys, just like the title says, I'm having trouble with the volume control ring between chat and PC play. My headphones are connected to the PC via an Xbox adapter. Started the game, sound...
  7. Xbox wireless headset volume issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox wireless headset volume issue: I have recently bought a Microsoft Xbox wireless headset and it has an issue with the volume as described in this post -...
  8. Can't change volume of Xbox Wireless Headset on Win10

in XboX Insiders
    Can't change volume of Xbox Wireless Headset on Win10: Hi Guys hope you can help me out. Yesterday I got the Xbox Wireless Headset and connected it to my PC with the Xbox Wireless Adapter (The new/small one) Everything worked great right out of the...
  9. The Xbox Wireless Headset when used as a mixer for two PCs lowers the volume of the PC...

in XBoX on Windows
    The Xbox Wireless Headset when used as a mixer for two PCs lowers the volume of the PC...: The Xbox Wireless Headset, when used as a mixer for two devices, one being a PC through the Xbox Wireless Adapter, and the second a PC through Bluetooth using the hands-free mono audio devices (IN...
  10. Microsoft Xbox Wireless Headset Volume Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Xbox Wireless Headset Volume Issues: I have the Xbox wireless headset for series x/s. I have turned up every volume function I can find on the console. I have to turn the right ear cup dial half way or better to get any sound. Is...