Xbox wireless headset

Discus and support Xbox wireless headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The cover for the left wheel fell off, so now I can see the switch that is used to lower and raise party and game volume, how do I fix it?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JodiVass, Nov 25, 2021.

1. JodiVass
    JodiVass Guest

Xbox wireless headset

The cover for the left wheel fell off, so now I can see the switch that is used to lower and raise party and game volume, how do I fix it?

:)

JodiVass, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Aria0012 Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset w/ adapter, chat mixer dial won't work on PC

3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

One S headsets

Well, if you need a wireless headset, I recommend this one Xbox Wireless Headset | Xbox as it is compatible with Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One consoles.
  4. RainingRoses Win User

The New Xbox Wireless Headset! Huge drawback?

Hello,

Specifications and system requirements for the Xbox Wireless Headset, along with what‘s included can be found here:

https://www.xbox.com/accessories/headsets/xbox-wireless-headset

Windows 10 use requires Bluetooth 4.2+, Xbox Wireless adapter or compatible USB-C cable. Each sold separately, explaining why both the adapter and cable weren't included with the headset.

Xbox Wireless Headset FAQ

Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10:

https://www.xbox.com/accessories/adapters/wireless-adapter-windows

Hope this helps! :)
  5. KALEEF Win User

anyone help me my wireless headset is stuck on port 2 and wont sync to port 1

Turn off and disconnect all controllers from the Xbox 360 and disconnect the wireless headsets from the controllers.

Connect the wireless headset to the Xbox 360 using the USB cable. Turn on the wireless headset.

Sync the headset to quadrant 1 by pressing the "Connect" button on the on the Xbox 360. Then press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset for two seconds. Do not continue to press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset, as this will change the
    quadrant to which it is connected. If the headset now works without the controllers attached, the problem must be with one of your controllers. If the headset still does not work, then the problem is with the headset.
  6. bowski477 Win User

Elite Controller Series 2 connect BlueTooth headset

There are currently no bluetooth headsets available for Xbox One. There are a number of wireless headset options on the market though. The Xbox 360 Wireless chat headset would not work with it.
Thema:

Xbox wireless headset

1. Xbox wireless headset - Similar Threads - wireless headset

2. Xbox Wireless headset is blinking orange fast while charging

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless headset is blinking orange fast while charging: Xbox Wireless headset is blinking orange fast while charging. What does it mean? It was blinking slowly before, now it is blinking fast, no updates have been installed for headset. It just started...
  3. pdp LVL 50 wireless headset not assigning to account

in XBoX on Consoles
    pdp LVL 50 wireless headset not assigning to account: My LVL 50 Wireless headset isn't working anymore. I had some problems getting it set up on my birthday, but it started working. Now, ONE DAY later it won't work anymore. I think it's a problem...
  4. Xbox Wireless Headset - Chat Audio Not Working - Feedback Please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset - Chat Audio Not Working - Feedback Please: We have one headset that is not working as it should. We have tried numerous solutions online to remedy with no luck. I have a few of these and a few X's as well. The game audio works great, the...
  5. Defective Xbox Wireless Headset Breakage - How can I get help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Defective Xbox Wireless Headset Breakage - How can I get help?: In December of 2021, I purchased the Xbox Wireless Headset directly from Microsoft. The product came with 1 year of warranty service due to expire in December 2022. The problem began a few days...
  6. Xbox wireless headset mic broken no support available near me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset mic broken no support available near me: Ealier today I was about to engage in some gaming with friends and picked up my headset, placing the headset on I went to adjust the mic from its tucked up position. Upon doing so the mic did not...
  7. Controller and Wireless Headset Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Controller and Wireless Headset Issues: Is anyone here using a Wireless Headset? If so have you been having any troubles with it disconnecting from the Series X? It feels like the new Omega update helped a little but I’m not quite sure....
  8. MS Xbox Wireless Headset MIC ISSUE

in XBoX on Consoles
    MS Xbox Wireless Headset MIC ISSUE: There's a major issue with the mic for the Microsoft Wireless Xbox Headset and it's not a one off issue. The issue is the mic picks up a tremendous amount of background noise even when mic mute...
  9. Xbox Wireless adapter making crackling noise in headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless adapter making crackling noise in headset.: I have a razer nari for xbox one and when I connect it to my xbox it works just fine but when I connect it to my pc through my xbox wireless adapter the headset audio crackles and pops and the...
  10. My Offical Xbox wireless headset turns off after 4 seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Offical Xbox wireless headset turns off after 4 seconds: My wireless headset has taken to turning it's self off after only 4 seconds of power on. I've tried resetting and no luck. Anyone else having this problem. ba4e8769-7d1f-4246-b77f-0a6073472b42