Xbox wireless headset

Discus and support Xbox wireless headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The cover for the left wheel fell off, so now I can see the switch that is used to lower and raise party and game volume, how do I fix it?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JodiVass, Nov 25, 2021.

1. JodiVass
    JodiVass Guest

Xbox wireless headset

The cover for the left wheel fell off, so now I can see the switch that is used to lower and raise party and game volume, how do I fix it?

:)

JodiVass, Nov 25, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

One S headsets

Well, if you need a wireless headset, I recommend this one Xbox Wireless Headset | Xbox as it is compatible with Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One consoles.
  3. KALEEF Win User

anyone help me my wireless headset is stuck on port 2 and wont sync to port 1

Turn off and disconnect all controllers from the Xbox 360 and disconnect the wireless headsets from the controllers.

Connect the wireless headset to the Xbox 360 using the USB cable. Turn on the wireless headset.

Sync the headset to quadrant 1 by pressing the "Connect" button on the on the Xbox 360. Then press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset for two seconds. Do not continue to press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset, as this will change the
    quadrant to which it is connected. If the headset now works without the controllers attached, the problem must be with one of your controllers. If the headset still does not work, then the problem is with the headset.
  4. bowski477 Win User

Elite Controller Series 2 connect BlueTooth headset

There are currently no bluetooth headsets available for Xbox One. There are a number of wireless headset options on the market though. The Xbox 360 Wireless chat headset would not work with it.
  5. RainingRoses Win User

The New Xbox Wireless Headset! Huge drawback?

6. Arminator Win User

Can I use my Bluetooth headphones with the Xbox controller?

Even though the newer Xbox One controllers have Bluetooth built in, there is no way to bind a Bluetooth Headset to them.

You're currently limited to the standard wired headsets, that go to the controller, or special wireless headsets that are specifically licensed to the Xbox like for example these

Turtle Beach Wireless Headsets for Xbox One
Thema:

Xbox wireless headset

1. Xbox wireless headset - Similar Threads - wireless headset

2. Need help picking a wireless headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help picking a wireless headset?: Hi guys, I'm wanting to buy my kid a wireless headset for his Christmas, but noticed the Xbox one console doesn't have BlueTooth. I'm looking to spend up to £70 for a wireless set as the cables...
  3. Xbox Wireless Headset Mic Moniotoring not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset Mic Moniotoring not working: Please please can someone give me any information on the following issue I have an Xbox Series S and I purchased an Xbox Wireless Headset. The headset is good and I was able to set up everything,...
  4. Xbox’s Wireless Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox’s Wireless Headset: So I recently bought the Xbox brand for a wireless headset yesterday. The first day I got it all the functions are working well. I turn on my Xbox today and there 2 dials on the left side to...
  5. xbox wireless headset compatibility with surface Pro

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox wireless headset compatibility with surface Pro: I own an xbox wireless headset and use it with an xbox wireless adaptor on my PC. Looking at getting a surface pro for work. Does it support use of the wireless headset and xbox controllers...
  6. Xbox Wireless Headset Chat Mixer not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset Chat Mixer not working: I have Xbox series S and use an Xbox Wireless Headset for gaming. I mainly play Warzone/Vanguard and have had no problem until very recently. I have noticed that over the last 10 days or so, I...
  7. Wireless headset can’t hear party

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless headset can’t hear party: Hello just got new Xbox wireless headset everything works on it but when I join a Xbox live party chat I can’t hear anyone and everyone can hear me I’ve tired everything some else help me...
  8. Microsoft wireless headset chat mixer stuck!

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft wireless headset chat mixer stuck!: I have had my Xbox Series X and Microsoft Xbox Wireless Headphones for 2 days. Have had issues with the headphones not playing audio since the beginning. Today I noticed that the chat mixer is all...
  9. Xbox Wireless Headset( head phone will not shut off)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset( head phone will not shut off): i can get my Wireless head phones to shut off and when i turn off my xbox it just turns it back on. Do i need to return them to be fixed?? a10e3f4e-a6e4-48a4-8c39-5ab263d287d2
  10. Xbox Wireless Headset sound issues in Microsoft games (PC)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset sound issues in Microsoft games (PC): So this is a known issue, that when you connect via official Xbox dongle, with Xbox Wireless Headset, your sound starts cutting out in games with spatial audio. The problem is MS doesn't allow to...