xBOx WIRELESS HEADSET

Discus and support xBOx WIRELESS HEADSET in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have the headset connected to a PC using the Microsoft wireless adapter. The left earcup adjusting balance between game audio and chat audio, does... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AndersWWW, Jan 11, 2022.

1. AndersWWW
    AndersWWW Guest

xBOx WIRELESS HEADSET

I have the headset connected to a PC using the Microsoft wireless adapter.

The left earcup adjusting balance between game audio and chat audio,

does not work. It does nothing.

I am not sure how the headset recognize chat and game audio,

because there is no place for me in the app to tell the headset, which audio channel is chat, and which is game.

It does not work with Discord nor TeamSpeak.

Can Microsoft please update the app and fix this ?

I have heard the control works nice on XboX, so it should be possible.

:)

AndersWWW, Jan 11, 2022
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

One S headsets

Well, if you need a wireless headset, I recommend this one Xbox Wireless Headset | Xbox as it is compatible with Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One consoles.
  3. KALEEF Win User

anyone help me my wireless headset is stuck on port 2 and wont sync to port 1

Turn off and disconnect all controllers from the Xbox 360 and disconnect the wireless headsets from the controllers.

Connect the wireless headset to the Xbox 360 using the USB cable. Turn on the wireless headset.

Sync the headset to quadrant 1 by pressing the "Connect" button on the on the Xbox 360. Then press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset for two seconds. Do not continue to press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset, as this will change the
    quadrant to which it is connected. If the headset now works without the controllers attached, the problem must be with one of your controllers. If the headset still does not work, then the problem is with the headset.
  4. bowski477 Win User

Elite Controller Series 2 connect BlueTooth headset

There are currently no bluetooth headsets available for Xbox One. There are a number of wireless headset options on the market though. The Xbox 360 Wireless chat headset would not work with it.
  5. RainingRoses Win User

The New Xbox Wireless Headset! Huge drawback?

6. Arminator Win User

Can I use my Bluetooth headphones with the Xbox controller?

Even though the newer Xbox One controllers have Bluetooth built in, there is no way to bind a Bluetooth Headset to them.

You're currently limited to the standard wired headsets, that go to the controller, or special wireless headsets that are specifically licensed to the Xbox like for example these

Turtle Beach Wireless Headsets for Xbox One
Thema:

xBOx WIRELESS HEADSET

1. xBOx WIRELESS HEADSET - Similar Threads - WIRELESS HEADSET

2. Does anyone have an idea what was in the update for the Xbox wireless headset?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone have an idea what was in the update for the Xbox wireless headset?: Couldn't find it anywhere submitted by /u/gimel182 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox wireless headset bricked after update!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox wireless headset bricked after update!: I’m on the latest alpha build and got prompted to update my Xbox wireless headset when I turned it on. The update completed as normal on the screen. After finishing however the headset will now...
  4. My Razer kaira pro wireless and Razer thresher headsets keeps disconnecting

in XboX Insiders
    My Razer kaira pro wireless and Razer thresher headsets keeps disconnecting: For that past 4 Days I haven't be able to connect my wireless headset to my Xbox one x. When I turn on my headset they keep connecting and disconnecting continuously. I already have tried hard...
  5. Wireless headset stopped working after 2 months

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset stopped working after 2 months: I've had the headset for 2 months now with daily usage before it completely stopped working with the Xbox, Bluetooth audio is just fine so I; power cycled the Xbox, reset the headset, restarted...
  6. Alpha Skip-Ahead and Xbox Wireless Headset

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip-Ahead and Xbox Wireless Headset: Having strange issues with Xbox Wireless Headset connection today. No audio through wireless connection, works through wired only. I followed all of the Xbox Support troubleshooting steps,...
  7. Xbox Wireless Headset not working with Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset not working with Xbox One: I've power cycled the Xbox, reset the headset, restarted the headset, checked for updates, updated controller, updated headset, checked the volume settings, disconnected and reconnected the...
  8. Xbox wireless headset no longer playing audio

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox wireless headset no longer playing audio: My xbox wireless headset no longer is playing game or chat audio. It is connecting to the console just fine and the volume mixer is responding to me moving the knobs. The mic is still working. I...
  9. Xbox Wireless Headset Microphone Too Sensitive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset Microphone Too Sensitive: Recenly got a Xbox Wireless Headset. The audio is great. I have it updated to the latest firmware. My only gripe is the microphone. It picks up everything. There is no auto mute because it hears...
  10. Pdp lvl50 wireless headset power button stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pdp lvl50 wireless headset power button stuck: I woke up this morning to the power button on my headset stuck and cant turn on my headset, any way i can fix it? e044ee92-3010-4054-9ef2-4a3b41d85c70