Xbox Wireless Problem

Discus and support Xbox Wireless Problem in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox Wireless Problem Please HELP, I have this issue with my Xbox one, it says I'm connected to a wired connection but I only use wireless.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by xLavendelx, Mar 5, 2017.

1. xLavendelx
    xLavendelx Guest

Xbox Wireless Problem

Xbox Wireless Problem
    Please HELP,

I have this issue with my Xbox one, it says I'm connected to a wired connection but I only use wireless. I've tried hard resetting and I've tried calling Xbox support, nothing has worked. I'm hoping this has happened before and someone can help me!!!!
    Please and Thank you!

:)

xLavendelx, Mar 5, 2017
  2. mowerdude
    mowerdude Guest
    Xbox One disconnecting from Internet need help

I am have problems with my xbox one disconnecting from xbox live and when it does that it forces me to do a hard reset on my wireless router to get everything up and running again. I don't have this problem with my other consoles is there something wrong with my xbox one wireless signal or what so I do to fix this problem?

mowerdude, Mar 5, 2017
  3. wolfspidr
    wolfspidr Guest
    Xbox One disconnecting from Internet need help

I had the same issue recently. My controller was also frequently disconnecting and then failing to reconnect. Disabling 'Instant On' has seemingly fixed my wireless problems.

wolfspidr, Mar 5, 2017
  4. xbox360italy Win User

xbox when turns on makes my internet crash please help

5. joegagne-FD79AE55-34 Win User

XBox wireless problems

I get an IP settings and address of 0.0.0.0 but my DHCP settings were turned on. It looks like my encryption is set to TKIP+AES.
  6. SteadfastStorm Win User

XBox wireless problems

Okay. At what point does the connection test fail? (Where does the red X appear on the test screen?)
  7. SteadfastStorm Win User

XBox wireless problems

Okay. In that case, complete the steps that I listed above with the wireless adapter plugged in the whole time.
  8. joegagne-FD79AE55-34 Win User

XBox wireless problems

If I don't have the adapter plugged into the console, it can't find my wireless network. I just get a message saying "To use a wireless internet connection, connect an Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter to your console."
Thema:

Xbox Wireless Problem

1. Xbox Wireless Problem - Similar Threads - Wireless Problem

2. : im trying to connect to wireless wifi on my xbox one but it says hardware problem does...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : im trying to connect to wireless wifi on my xbox one but it says hardware problem does...: : im trying to connect to wireless wifi on my xbox one but it says hardware problem does anyone have a solution? Check the steps in this troubleshooter, XBOX one network connection solution to...
  3. Xbox 360 wireless network connection problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wireless network connection problems: I bought a wireless network adapter for my xbox 360 to download the origins dlc for BO2. But everytime i try to connect to my home wifi it says that there are multiple betworks with the same name....
  4. 360 Wireless headset problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Wireless headset problem: Recently purchased new OEM wireless headset for 360. Plug it in to charge and shows charging for about 20 mins then lights go dark. Never gets to all 4 lights blinking in unison to indicate fully...
  5. Wireless hardware problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wireless hardware problem: I downloaded a game and then the next day i tried to play the game but it said i had no connection to the internet and there was no internet to names to connect to and it said to try to reset...
  6. Xbox one X wireless problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one X wireless problem: Ive just upgraded to a XB1X and 4K tv, xbox worked wirelessly unti I enabled and updated for enhanced 4K, now I can't connect wirelessly but can wired (via ethernet TP link). My XB1X is updated (...
  7. Wireless problems

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wireless problems: Wireless problems Try: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/cant-see-wireless-network-solution bcb58f13-6cd6-4cb0-986b-923a6882d284
  8. Xbox 360 Wireless Hotspot connection problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Wireless Hotspot connection problem.: My Xbox 360 won't connect to my Samsung Galaxy S5's Mobile Hotspot. It will connect to other Mobile Hotspot Devices I have using the same SIM card - Giffgaff- and these are 3G, that is the only...
  9. Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 bluetooth problem!

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 bluetooth problem!: Hi, I try to connect my Xbox Elite wireless controller series 2 via bluetooth on my Ipad Pro 11 inch 2018, but it can't make connection or won't be recognized. The series 2 controller supports...
  10. Problem with charging the battery in the wireless controller, Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with charging the battery in the wireless controller, Xbox One X: Problem with charging the battery in the wireless controller, Xbox One X Xbox One X wireless controller (Original). I connect the controller cable to the console and start charging for about 5 or...