Xbox won’t come on

Discus and support Xbox won’t come on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox isnt loading anything. I took it to my friends house and played it just fine over there. I go home and plug it up the next day and the green... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LKing84, Apr 6, 2021.

1. LKing84
    LKing84 Guest

Xbox won’t come on

My xbox isnt loading anything. I took it to my friends house and played it just fine over there. I go home and plug it up the next day and the green screen comes up then it just goes black. Ive unplugged everything, gave it a day and tried again still nothing. Even when i connect my controller all i can do is pull up the menu that lets you turn off the system.

:)

LKing84, Apr 6, 2021
  2. skys7 Win User

Unblock someone

You can´t.

Ones you did that, they won´t come back.
  3. SnuggleFalcon22 Win User

“All of our games… will play up and down that family of devices” – Xbox’s Matt Booty ends the next-gen exclusive as we know it

It is good for me as i won't be able to afford the new Xbox when it comes out and I still won;t to able to play the new Halo when it comes out.
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

continuing to earn unicorns...?

[quote user="bourbon1973"]Can anyone answer from Turn 10? [/quote]

Not on here they won`t,try their forum.

[quote user="bourbon1973"] I know that I will be playing this game forever [/quote]

you won`t once the next one comes out.
  5. RafinhaGamer21 Win User

My downloaded and installed disc's won't load what do I do?

I am having the same problem. FIFA 15 won´t open, AC:Unity won´t open and all the other games that I have won´t open!
  6. WhateverRex875 Win User

downloads won`t download don`t buy any new collections you won`t get them

downloads won`t download don`t buy any new collections you won`t get them
Thema:

Xbox won’t come on

1. Xbox won’t come on - Similar Threads - won’t

2. My Call Of Duty Cold War game won’t install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Call Of Duty Cold War game won’t install.: Ever since call of duty cold war had an update a month or so ago, my game wouldn’t load/open. I automatically thought it needed to update since my xbox one in the basement had an update. I have...
  3. My Xbox one won’t read my Xbox 360 disc

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox one won’t read my Xbox 360 disc: It works when I put Xbox one disc but it won’t work when I put Xbox 360 disc nothing shows up in the screen its a blacks ops 2 game I inserted nothing shows up same goes with black ops 1 disc...
  4. Xbox series x shut off and won’t let me reconnect to 5g wifi

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x shut off and won’t let me reconnect to 5g wifi: Hello everyone so earlier I was playing on my series x and mid game it randomly shut off. When I turned it back on I found it wouldn’t connect to my 5g WiFi, but it would connect to my regular...
  5. Glitches out green screen, won’t go away.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Glitches out green screen, won’t go away.: My xbox one S just started showing a glitched out looking green screen. Console sounds like it is running fine in the background as when i press A kn the controller i can still hear all the normal...
  6. My minecraft won’t open on the Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft won’t open on the Xbox one: For some unknown reason my minecraft has stopped working. Every other game still works, just minecraft that doesnt. It wont even let me open the game without coming up with an error. Ive tried...
  7. My Xbox Won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Won’t turn on: I was playing Apex Legends and after the win screen my Xbox randomly restarted. When it finished launching, I decided to try Apex again thinking it was a one off bug and my Xbox just completely...
  8. Xbox series X disconnected from wifi and won’t join back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox series X disconnected from wifi and won’t join back: my brand new Xbox series X disconnected from my wifi and now will not connect back to the wifi 0cb05613-df49-4856-be6a-8c4719959f7a
  9. Xbox One solid orange power brick light, no chime and won’t turn on

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One solid orange power brick light, no chime and won’t turn on: Hello, I am having a problem with my Xbox One where it won’t turn on and the button won’t chime. The power brick light is solid orange with a slight flicker. I have looked online and have tried...
  10. Xbox insider hub legacy possible issue won’t let me in the app

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider hub legacy possible issue won’t let me in the app:  Won’t let me into it says there’s a object reference or something got any ideas submitted by /u/shadowking231 [link] [comments]