Xbox won't complete boot-up

Discus and support Xbox won't complete boot-up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey guys, First I'll tell you what happened: -i played some games on 31th march and turned it off Mike allways -in 1st april i turned my xbox on and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GileteUnrasiert, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Xbox won't complete boot-up

Hey guys,

First I'll tell you what happened:

-i played some games on 31th march and turned it off Mike allways

-in 1st april i turned my xbox on and there was no signal and it definatly was an issue with the xbox one(made some tried other stuff with same cable)

-then after some time the green loading screen appeared (with XBOX ONE and three white animated bubbles)

-after an hour of loading there was again no signal

-so i tried a hardboot after I off the power

-same issue again

Know what I am going to do:

I read that I weren't the only Person with this issue and somebody else fixed this Problem with an offline update(the second one) our house is apple only so i'm going to download the tool with my friends laptop

When finished the progress I'll give you an update

Solutions would be very nice thnak youXbox won't complete boot-up :p

:)

GileteUnrasiert, Apr 3, 2015
  2. trickinit
    trickinit Guest
    Xbox won't boot up

I'll try to be as detailed as possible. I've gone through all the basic troubleshooting steps and haven't had any luck. Hopefully someone here will have some advice.

I have an original Xbox One that stopped working all of a sudden. When I turn it on my TV gives me a "No Signal" message. I initially thought the HDMI cable, or even the port on the Xbox had gone bad. I tried different cables and different TVs. I eventually
    discovered that if I just left the Xbox on, after about three minutes the "No Signal" message would go away and the screen would just be black. After five minutes of black screen it finally goes to the green
    Xbox screen
    and shows the loading animation. I've tried leaving it on that screen for over an hour, but it doesn't get past it.

I've gone through the troubleshooting flows on the Xbox Support page. I've tried factory resetting it with a flash drive. The steps say to hold the Bind and Eject Disc button while powering the console on, and that the Xbox should make two beeping sounds
    and then go to the reset screen. I can only get it to beep once, and the boot process continues like I described above, eventually reaching the green screen.

This doesn't seem like the typical black screen of death that I've read about. My understanding is that typically comes after the green screen. It seems more like my issue is that the Xbox is taking too long to boot up. I'm not exaggerating when I say it
    takes about 8 minutes to reach the green screen. It's almost like it's not registering my input while I hold the buttons down to try and reset it.

Am I doing something wrong? I'd really like to get this fixed without having to send it in for repairs.

trickinit, Apr 3, 2015
  3. CarstenE
    CarstenE Guest
    My Xbox won't boot up!

Hey HeLLvetica Toro,

So the Console has power, lights up but you just got a blackscreen? Can you see the greenstartup Information before it turns black or anything else?

If not you could try a different HDMI Cable and to use a different HDMI port of your TV to see if you get any Display output, even if only for a short time.

Please post back your outcome.

-lg 2Bad4You

CarstenE, Apr 3, 2015
  4. Xbox won't complete boot-up

Tomorrow the pick up service fetches my Xbox

GileteUnrasiert, Apr 7, 2015
  5. Tempus Glacia Win User

Xbox won't boot up

I did this already, four separate times now, and it still does exactly the same thing.

It comes on, brings up the green Xbox screen which idles for several long minutes, and then goes directly to a black screen and continues to do nothing.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Xbox won't boot up

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  7. XBF Chris J Win User

Xbox won't boot up

Hello Tempus,

Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. In this scenario, a soft factory reset usually does the trick. Please first attempt the power cycle steps provided by parity above. If the issue persists, try this out :

1. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
    2. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.
    3. Press and hold the BIND button (located below the Xbox button on the console Xbox one S and X), and then press the
      Xbox button on the console.
    4. Continue holding the BIND button for 10-15 seconds.
    5. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the
      BIND button after the second power-up tone.
    6. The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.

From this screen, select reset console (Reset and keep my games and apps). Please note that you will have to redownload your account after this step. Make sure that you know the email/password for any accounts you use.
  8. CarstenE Win User

My Xbox won't boot up!

Hey HeLLvetica Toro,

So the Console has power, lights up but you just got a blackscreen? Can you see the greenstartup Information before it turns black or anything else?

If not you could try a different HDMI Cable and to use a different HDMI port of your TV to see if you get any Display output, even if only for a short time.

Please post back your outcome.

-lg 2Bad4You
  9. Soluna-36D1AF32-60A3 Win User

My Xbox won't boot up!

I got done with support and had to reset my xbox to factory settings and it helped. I did the option where my games and data saved. my xbox one rebooted and it worked instantly after the reset.
Thema:

Xbox won't complete boot-up

1. Xbox won't complete boot-up - Similar Threads - won't complete boot

2. Xbox Design Lab won't allow me to complete my order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab won't allow me to complete my order: At the end of the process of designing a custom XBox controller, the online store won't allow me to process my order because the "place order" button is grayed out. I called Microsoft support and...
  3. Purchased content for minecraft won't complete downloads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased content for minecraft won't complete downloads: Hey this started happening a month ago. My sister and I got Minecraft Beta on the Xbox one we've been connected to the Beta since it was first announced. One day as we log on to Minecraft, we see...
  4. GwG Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) won't recognize DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GwG Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) won't recognize DLC: The game tells me I have purchased but not downloaded episodes 2 - 5, when I have in fact downloaded them. I see separately a DLC called...
  5. I played Energy Cycle and achievements won't unlock even though I've completed the requirements

in XBoX on Consoles
    I played Energy Cycle and achievements won't unlock even though I've completed the requirements: Last year sometime i played a game called energy cycle. And i met all the requirements to get all the achievements but 2 achievements never unlocked. One for completing level 12 and one for level...
  6. Completed ban won't stop.. .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Completed ban won't stop.. .: I've just completed a 28 hour ban for an offensive word (for obvious reasons i won't mention what that word was here). All my communications were suspended....no partys or message chat etc etc.. ....
  7. Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition won't complete

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition won't complete: Bought Forza horizon 4 Ultimate for PC with gamepass, everything loaded and installed except Fortune island won't download, error code 0x803fb005 isn't in database. All other components downloaded...
  8. Game update caused my console to completely crash and now won't start.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game update caused my console to completely crash and now won't start.: Hi, I recently updated my 'PlayerUnknowns Battlegrounds' game to the most current update, a few games in I died after coming across an unrendered player (I could only see his guns). After this...
  9. "The Walking Dead: The Final Season - The Complete Season" won't be completed.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    "The Walking Dead: The Final Season - The Complete Season" won't be completed.: I pre-ordered a game that called "The Walking Dead: The Final Season - The Complete Season". I was waiting for episode 2 release which is next week. I heard The company of devs are closing down...
  10. 360 Elite won't complete boot.

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Elite won't complete boot.: I recently got a new monitor for my desk, an Acer s230HL. Since it only has VGA-in I bought an HDMI-to-VGA adapter that hooks into my Xbox's HDMI port and has a VGA-f end that matches with a VGA...