Xbox won’t connect to controller or TV

Discus and support Xbox won’t connect to controller or TV in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My xbox was working fine an hour ago and now when i turn it on it boots up and everything but wont respond to my controller. Also, my TV says no... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Fear20000, May 3, 2019.

1. Fear20000
    Fear20000 Guest

My xbox was working fine an hour ago and now when i turn it on it boots up and everything but wont respond to my controller. Also, my TV says no connection. I asked my friends if i show up online or not and they said no.

Ive had this bad boy since the first year it came out and im planning on using it till the next generation so i could understand if it just died out but just makes no sense that this happened even though it was working just fine an hour ago.

Edit: Yes, ive done the power cycle thing

:)

Fear20000, May 3, 2019
  2. ThorX360 Win User

Xbox won’t connect to controller or tv

3. Geth Win User

If the power cycle didn't help it could also be the sync or cords are damaged or worn.
  4. AdamYeti Win User

Have you tried physically power cycling the console? You can do so by holding the power button on the console down for 10 seconds. The next time it boots, it should show the green boot-up animation.

If that doesn't work, you can also try disconnecting the power from the console. You can read more about how to do each of these tasks here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console
  5. XBF Leonzo G Win User

6. HobnailedFour2 Win User

I have not until I seen your reply so I just tried it and still nothing.
Thema:

1. Xbox won’t connect to controller or TV - Similar Threads - won’t connect controller

2. Xbox won’t connect to wireless internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t connect to wireless internet: When i log onto my Xbox One it says “youll need internet for this” and the only option that comes up is the cancel button. I hit it and then it says “connect to xbox live” although im signed into...
  3. Help! Controller won’t connect to phone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Help! Controller won’t connect to phone: I have a iphone 7 and want to connect my xbox one S controller to it. I see other are able to do so but i cant. I tested and stuff like my earbuds can connect via bluetooth but my controllers...
  4. Game won’t create lobby or download lists even though signed in and connected.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game won’t create lobby or download lists even though signed in and connected.: Hi everyone I really hope someone can help me here. I’m trying to play multi-player modes in gears of war judgement on my xbox one but after i have signed into the game it wont create the lobby...
  5. Xbox one X won’t connect to server

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X won’t connect to server: When i turn my xbox on it will sit on the green “Xbox” screen for about 5 minutes after that it will jump to a black screen that will remain black until a message pops up saying “Sorry, looks like...
  6. Xbox controller with Bluetooth won’t connect to my PC now

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller with Bluetooth won’t connect to my PC now: So i bought a new controller with bluetooth for my computer about 3-4 weeks ago. At first, everything was fine and had no problems connecting. Today, I tried to connect my controller and it...
  7. Xbox won’t connect to controller or tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t connect to controller or tv: Okay so the first question I always get is is the hdmi plugged into the correct place. Yes I play my xbox right before it turns off and does this and it refuses to connect to anything. The light...
  8. Controller won’t connect!gg

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller won’t connect!gg: Hello, I’m having trouble with my xbox one controller. It doesn’t want to connect at all. I try buying new batteries and nothing. I tried using a usb still doesn’t work. I tried all the methods...
  9. Wireless controller won’t connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless controller won’t connect: I recently bought an Xbox from a friend. I got a new wireless controller and I can’t get it to sync with the console. When I press the sync button on the side of the console nothing happens. I’ve...
  10. Controller won’t connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller won’t connect: Recently my Xbox one controller has been failing to connect to my Xbox one. I have tried a wireless connection but the controller will flash permanently and then it won’t connect. I have also...