Xbox won't connect to Google Assistant

Discus and support Xbox won't connect to Google Assistant in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, I just found out today that I can connect my Xbox to my Google Assistant, but it won't connect no matter what I try. I have the option enabled on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/pierre_da_stoner, May 21, 2020 at 11:13 PM.

1. Xbox won't connect to Google Assistant

Hi, I just found out today that I can connect my Xbox to my Google Assistant, but it won't connect no matter what I try. I have the option enabled on my Xbox, and my Nat is open, and I've tried using both Ethernet and wireless. Whenever I try to link it in the app, it says account linked successfully but then my phone goes back to the set up a device screen, before I can assign the Xbox to a room, and then I have to repeat the whole process again. Any help would be appropriate, please and thank you Xbox won't connect to Google Assistant :)

submitted by /u/pierre_da_stoner
    [link] [comments]

/u/pierre_da_stoner, May 21, 2020 at 11:13 PM
  2. schnurren Win User

Google assistant won't connect to Xbox One

3. dslayer704 Win User

Xbox connecting to google assistant

Ive already lokked at that and it didnt help.
  4. Puppy Fujo Win User

Have you enabled digital assistant in your Xbox Settings?
  5. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

Hi Try see if this paga can help you https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/voice-and-digital-assistants/set-up-google-assistant-xbox-one
  6. Ev0t Win User

Might just be a bug in app that needs fixing.
Thema:

Xbox won't connect to Google Assistant

1. Xbox won't connect to Google Assistant - Similar Threads - won't connect Google

2. Need Help Please, Stuck on System Update Screen & Won't Connect to Wi-Fi

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help Please, Stuck on System Update Screen & Won't Connect to Wi-Fi: [IMG] Hi, apologies if none of this makes sense or if I'm posting in the wrong place, I had never even switched on an Xbox before about 3 hours ago & Google brought me here. My son bought a...
  3. Xbox One S's 360 Emulator WON'T Connect to Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S's 360 Emulator WON'T Connect to Live: Bought a new Xbox One S about a month ago when old Xbox One Original Model finally broke. Everything worked fine for a few days but problems began with the Internet. Now everything works except...
  4. Xbox one controller won't connect or update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller won't connect or update: Xbox one controller wont connect with usb all it does is slowly flash. Cant update or anything. Even tried on my laptop. My wired controller works perfect on the usb cable...
  5. Modern Warfare Warzone, Won't Connect To Xbox Live After Updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Modern Warfare Warzone, Won't Connect To Xbox Live After Updating: The game MW Warzone, will not connect to Xbox live after an update two weeks ago. The message says, "Connection Failed". It all started when I cancelled a game pass subscription, but kept Xbox...
  6. Xbox won't connect to the Internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't connect to the Internet.: Hi, For whatever reason, in the last week my Xbox has decided it hates me and will not connect to the Internet. I turn the Xbox on and it says I'm not connected to the Internet. I then try to...
  7. Wired Xbox one controller won't connect to the computer.

in XBoX on Windows
    Wired Xbox one controller won't connect to the computer.: I used to utilize the xbox one controller on my computer through an usb cable, but the one i used stopped working and all the other cables i tried testing aren't working When i connect the cable...
  8. Xbox Won't Connect To Wifi But It's Showing It's Connected

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Won't Connect To Wifi But It's Showing It's Connected: The Error Code 0x800704cf Came UpWhen I Went To Play My Xbox One & I Was Just Playing Online Earlier! I Went To Check Connection & That Didn't Work! But It's Showing That It's Connected! What Do I...
  9. Elite 2 Controller won't turn off and won't connect "Garbage Controller"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller won't turn off and won't connect "Garbage Controller": I warned my son not to spend his $200 on this controller because of the tremendous amount of negative reviews online, but he insisted and purchased with his friends online. Well.... a few days...
  10. Google assistant won't connect to Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Google assistant won't connect to Xbox One: Hello! So, I'm turning 14 and am trying to connect my Xbox One to the Google Home app, but as soon as I sign in, it says "Minors aren't allowed to use their accounts here". I had been given...