xbox wont connect to live

Discus and support xbox wont connect to live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have my Xbox connected to internet via WiFi, it was working fine but we got a new router and modem in 1 from Comcast and now my Xbox wont connect to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cds449, Sep 1, 2014.

1. cds449
    cds449 Guest

i have my Xbox connected to internet via WiFi, it was working fine but we got a new router and modem in 1 from Comcast and now my Xbox wont connect to internet. it says that their is an error between my WiFi and the internet and it says my computer isn't
    connected to internet even though it is. when i get on Xbox it says that i'm not connected to live but to my Xbox live fiends, it says that i'm online. I've followed ll of the steps on the Xbox live support page and none have worked. my friend suggested that
    i may need a WiFi extender since my Xbox is far away from my router and i'm not able to move my router closer. but i wanted others opinions before a spend money getting a WiFi extender just to have it not work. if anyone has any ideas on how to fix my problem
    that would be greatly appreciated.

:)

cds449, Sep 1, 2014
  2. DILZA DOG
    DILZA DOG Guest
    xbox

my xbox wont connect to xbox live

DILZA DOG, Sep 1, 2014
  3. XboxLive

My xbox connects to the internet but wont connect to xbox live, i need help

pjcali-5D9B49AA-D7BA-423D-8DAE-69DE78A361E5, Sep 1, 2014
  4. Rivers25-593E7138-E8 Win User

cant connect to xbox live

depends. sometimes it wont connect to the network and other times it does and then it wont connect from the internet to xbox live
  5. GMAN990 Win User
  6. GMAN990 Win User
  7. GMAN990 Win User
  8. GMAN990 Win User
Thema:

1. xbox wont connect to live - Similar Threads - wont connect live

2. New modern warfare wont connect to Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New modern warfare wont connect to Xbox live: I downloaded modern warfare and everything went good but when i booted the game it said cannot connect to live. All my other games connect fine. Im not sure if im the only one having this problem....
  3. Xbox live wont connect to the Titanfall servers? I pay to play xbox live for Titanfall

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live wont connect to the Titanfall servers? I pay to play xbox live for Titanfall: Read subject line ThANK YOU!! Ryan 29dbbe66-945c-4164-b7d0-0181584a3737
  4. xbox wont connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox wont connect to xbox live: I am currently using a wired network which worked fine till the last week. Now when i try to test network connection it shoes DNS isnt resolving xbox server names , i tried setting up DNS manually...
  5. All of my Xbox360 games on xbox one wont connect to Xbox live.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All of my Xbox360 games on xbox one wont connect to Xbox live.: My Xbox360 games on Xbox one wont connect to Xbox live. When i start up the game it says ''Disconected to xbox live'' Even when i sign in it wont give me xbox live. And ithout it i won't be able...
  6. Why does Saints Row The third wont connect to xbox live on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Saints Row The third wont connect to xbox live on xbox one?: I do not know if everyone is having this issue with xbox backwards compatible games but Saints row the third wont connect to Xbox live. 7c246b79-c3a3-48d4-9339-3cdf7fe61ca3
  7. xbox 360 xbox live wont connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 xbox live wont connect: iv been using my hotspot on my phone to connect my xbox 360 to the internet and xbox live since I bought the console. now all of a sudden it says its connected to internet but not xbox live I have...
  8. Xbox live wont connect

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox live wont connect: Xbox live wont connect Not sure why I was removed from the other thread since my issue was exactly the same. Was the issue resolved for the person? We bought and Xbox 1x. We know have the Xbox 1x...
  9. Xbox live wont connect

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox live wont connect: Xbox live wont connect Hey Jack thanks for keeping us in the loop! We have had this issue before and what has worked in the past is looking into Port Forwarding. Unfortunately we are limited to...
  10. Able to get on YouTube with no hesitation but it wont officially connect me to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Able to get on YouTube with no hesitation but it wont officially connect me to Xbox live: Im Able to get on YouTube with no hesitation on my xbox one but it wont officially connect me to Xbox live even though im connected to the same wifi and i have gold...