Xbox won’t connect to my tv I have tried everything but no luck need help ASAP

Discus and support Xbox won’t connect to my tv I have tried everything but no luck need help ASAP in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Every time I try to boot up my Xbox I get a no signal message on my screen and I’ve tried the reboot method and low resolution mode but nothing works,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Odd-Pineapple3543, Jul 11, 2021.

1. Xbox won’t connect to my tv I have tried everything but no luck need help ASAP

Every time I try to boot up my Xbox I get a no signal message on my screen and I’ve tried the reboot method and low resolution mode but nothing works, I have tried my Xbox in another tv and it works on that tv but that seems to be the only tv it works on, my PlayStation connects fine to my tv but for some reason the xbox won’t, any tips on how to fix this please .

submitted by /u/Odd-Pineapple3543
    [link] [comments]

/u/Odd-Pineapple3543, Jul 11, 2021
  2. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Pretty poo graphics on 1080p...

it certainly won`t help if you have a garbage tv.
  3. EL JEFE 0708 Win User

I have tried everything to connect. I need help!!!

I did try it last night. Still no luck...... Direct to the modem.

Here's the error:

Can't obtain an IP address from your router or modem.

Your router or modem may not be automatically assigning an IP address.

On your PC, go to your router configuration webpage. Make sure DHCP is enabled and has a large enough address range for all devices on the network.

Also make sure that your router's MAC filtering allows your console's MAC address or is disabled. Your console'sMAC address is 7CED8D37F58D

Get help with DHCP and MAC filtering at www.xbox.com/networkhelp.
  4. Mister Fitzer Win User

Hey mate, it's definitely troublesome that you're getting an issue when you're connected directly to your modem. To be sure, did you reset your modem when did a direct, wired connection to it (which you can preform by unplugging power to the modem for 30
    seconds)? If you did, please list what specific errors you're receiving when connected directly to the modem.
  5. EPiiC x L3g3nd Win User

i am having same problem, my dad say's it coz i moved countrys
  6. EL JEFE 0708 Win User

OK, if I connectdirect to the modem, take out the battery, and restart, then I connect just fine and there are no problems. So does that mean it's my brand new Cisco/linksys E4200 router? That thing's supposed to be a really good router!!!
Thema:

Xbox won’t connect to my tv I have tried everything but no luck need help ASAP

1. Xbox won’t connect to my tv I have tried everything but no luck need help ASAP - Similar Threads - won’t connect tried

2. My xbox won’t connect to anything help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox won’t connect to anything help: My xbox says it’s connected to internet but is not connected to live and just won’t connect to live and I have checked my Internet and my internet seems fine and i have another console in my house...
  3. Controller won’t stay connected after update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller won’t stay connected after update: My Xbox controller keeps disconnecting and can’t stay connected for 10 seconds. I’ve reset the power on my Xbox, just had an update, switched my batteries to new ones in my controller and nothing...
  4. My Xbox won’t connect with my Xbox controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won’t connect with my Xbox controllers: Two days ago I was playing a game with my uncle ,and both of are controllers disconnected at the same time.I have one wired controller and one wireless the wireless control doesn’t work that well...
  5. Xbox Series X won’t connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X won’t connect: My xbox series x won’t connect to any tv. i’ve tried unplugging it , lowering the resolution holding down the button switching hdmi cords and ports and nothing will work, any advice?...
  6. PXN 9000 racing wheel won’t connect to my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    PXN 9000 racing wheel won’t connect to my Xbox one: Hi so PXN 9000 is turning on and the red light above the PROG button shows bit is not functioning as the Xbox controller when connected as it should, spent a lot of money on this and was wondering...
  7. Xbox one won’t turn on after connecting controller to an ipad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won’t turn on after connecting controller to an ipad: So, I recently discovered I could connect my Xbox controller to my iPad through a friend. Stupidly enough I did it and forgot to turn the Xbox off, it eventually went off by itself an hour or so...
  8. Xbox 360 won’t load or connect controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won’t load or connect controllers: Our Xbox is old (‘2012) Star Wars edition. Currently it will not load the dashboard/menu page or connect to either controller! The screen just has the Xbox logo. As for the controllers, I have...
  9. Xbox Series X/S controller won’t connect to windows 7 PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X/S controller won’t connect to windows 7 PC: Having trouble connecting Xbox series X/S controller to windows 7 PC, what can I do to fix this??? 3b6438e0-0606-4e44-a0a5-152be892eeef
  10. Xbox remote play won’t connect to controller when away from home.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox remote play won’t connect to controller when away from home.: So I’m able to remote play just fine when I’m home but when I try to do it anywhere else I run into the issue of my controller just flashing all day long and not connecting. Any suggestions since...