Xbox wont connect to wifi when signed in disconnects when signed in

Discus and support Xbox wont connect to wifi when signed in disconnects when signed in in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox wont connect to wifi when signed in disconnects when signed in try to connect it via ethernet cable to verify that if it allows you to use the... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by LOLzDudZ, Jul 28, 2019.

1. LOLzDudZ
    LOLzDudZ Guest

try to connect it via ethernet cable to verify that if it allows you to use the online service, once it lets you enter your profile go to your internet configuration in the console menu there configure or check that the wifi is connected (for this you
    will have to remove the ethernet cable)

:)

LOLzDudZ, Jul 28, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Kaptajn Knald,

I’m sorry to hear about any issues you may be having. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically
    to you!
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi LOLzDudZ,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. As our Ambassador has recommended, I too believe a power cycle of the console would be a good idea; however, I think that cycling your network hardware (unplug it, wait about 5 minutes, plug back
    in & let the lights all come back on prior to setting the console back up) at the same time would help you achieve a better result.

The reason behind this is that over time, wifi connectivity can be lost or degraded resulting in a weaker (to no) signal via your network hardware and device, in this case your console. Once you cycle both at the same time, it will generate a stronger signal
    to be captured and connected to your console.

I further recommend that you use our Xbox One Wireless Network Connection Solution to troubleshoot as well should the cycling of
    the console and network hardware not work initially.

Give the troubleshooting a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps you out!
  4. DanMen334 Win User

try to connect it via ethernet cable to verify that if it allows you to use the online service, once it lets you enter your profile go to your internet configuration in the console menu there configure or check that the wifi is connected (for this you
    will have to remove the ethernet cable)
  5. Kaptajn Knald Win User

0x800704cf.... Ive restarted router, ive tjecked for ip adress filtrering No problems, ive Hard reset the box and unplugged power supply, ive done a factory reset (kept My games an account), NONE OF IT WORKS!!! seems i get This every time ive been abroad
    (i travel between Sverige and Denmark. Work/family and I have a box Both places.) and if My box in denmark isn't used for a couple of days it goes "baby mode" and refuses to connect.... Prior i Would fix This by creating a hotspot on My Phone (This time THAT
    didnt work either) and today for good measure we Also tried wifies hotspot.... It didnt work either... So NOW since i factory feset My box i cant Even get further than language selektion... Because then i WANT internet. Wich i have on My Nintendo switch, laptop(win
    10), Phone, tv, AND Playstation.... Ive been searching the net for a solution and only Thing i find is ALOT of People with the same error code.... Sooooo do u actually have a solution or is This the New "red ring of death"?
  6. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
Thema:

1. Xbox wont connect to wifi when signed in disconnects when signed in - Similar Threads - wont connect wifi

2. Xbox One S wont connect to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S wont connect to wifi: So when i plug in my External ssd USB 3.0 In the back or any of the ports the wifi disconnects its wireless since i dont have a cable. it works fine without the ssd. Could somebody help me?...
  3. xbox one x wont connect to wifi when I turn it back on

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x wont connect to wifi when I turn it back on: Hi my Xbox One X wont connect to wifi when i turn it back on the only way i fixed it was to factory reset but its happened again. it connected fine when i reset it but whenever it boots back up it...
  4. Brand new xbox x wont connect to wifi!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new xbox x wont connect to wifi!!!!: So ive had my xbox around a week, its the xbox one x. I turned it on to to continue on fifa and no matter what i do, resetting the router the xbox, inputting the mac address it will not connect to...
  5. Linksys Linksys BEFCMU10 v3: Xbox one wont connect to wifi

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Linksys Linksys BEFCMU10 v3: Xbox one wont connect to wifi: Linksys (Modems/Gateways) Linksys BEFCMU10 v3 (Modem): Xbox one wont connect to wifi ok heres my issue it will connect to my wifi if i turn off the security password but when i turn it back on it...
  6. VirginMedia Superhub 2: Xbox one S wont connect to my wifi

in XboX Networking Hardware
    VirginMedia Superhub 2: Xbox one S wont connect to my wifi: VirginMedia (Modems/Gateways) Superhub 2: Xbox one S wont connect to my wifi did you ever find out the issue? ff935bc5-0a95-4a4d-a1e8-04f82491c062
  7. My xbox one x wont connect to The wifi i have tried everything

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one x wont connect to The wifi i have tried everything: MY XBOX ONE X WILL NOT CONNECT TO THE INTERNET I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING PLEASE HELP d52708ad-6e76-4ac6-aaf1-304cd5cd3b54
  8. xbox wont connect to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox wont connect to wifi: it keeps saying dns problem ive tried to turn the router off it worked then right back to the same message. i connect to the ethernet cable works fine bdb4dfff-87f4-4c2e-803d-80fb7cc4a000
  9. Xbox one disconnected from my wifI and now it wont let me connect to it. Help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one disconnected from my wifI and now it wont let me connect to it. Help?: I was playing fifa and my xbox disconnected from xbox live and now my WiFi is not saved and it won't connect to it. Help? ccd1ecbd-052b-455f-925f-d51d1b5fa59c
  10. My xbox one wont let me connect to any wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one wont let me connect to any wifi: my xbox wont log on to any wifis ive got my broadband and my next door neighbours and my phone and its just saying cannot connect to dhcp servers can anyone tell me how i can fix this please...