Xbox won't connect to wifi

Discus and support Xbox won't connect to wifi in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently, I came home from college for the summer and put my new xbox in TV I got while at school in my room.. When I was trying to get the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tempest Caller, May 5, 2014.

1. Xbox won't connect to wifi

Recently, I came home from college for the summer and put my new xbox in TV I got while at school in my room.. When I was trying to get the Xbox situated and connected to the wifi here, I've been having trouble connecting it. The test fails right at the
    beginning when trying to connect to the wifi and I don't know what's wrong. We already have another Xbox in the basement that has been connecting fine and all of our phones and computers in the house can connect too. When the test fails, I get two different
    error messages. The first says "incorrect wireless password" and the other says "can't connect to wireless network." I then wen't online to the help page here and went through all of their suggestions and it still didn't work. Also, when I first try to connect
    to the wifi, I get a message that says duplicate network and that there are multiple networks with this same name which might cause problems. I don't know why it's saying this because there is only one wifi in my house with that name. Another thing that might
    be effecting it is that I'm using a wifi extender to help extend it to my upstairs.

-Maryland. USA

-Modem: Ubee A472V44000871

-Router: WPN824N 2AA20C5RO333F

-I'm have the Xbox 360 S so I use the internal adapter

-Unknown

-No NAT error

-Only error codes I got were "incorrect wireless password" and "can't connect to wireless network"

-Comast

-No values

W: 0000 - 0000

X: 8000 - 0011

Y: 0000 - 0000

Z: 0000 - 0000

ID: FFFF - FFFF

L: 0015 - 10F1

Q: 8007 - 0435

T: Wireless

D: 0.0.0.0, 0.0.0.0

S: WEP

C: 0

:)

Tempest Caller, May 5, 2014
  2. KingTyrel3
    KingTyrel3 Guest
    My Xbox 360 Slim wont connect to wifi

My Xbox 370 Slim wont connect to wifi. It has connected to other wifi connentions before but It won't connect to mine.

KingTyrel3, May 5, 2014
  3. Wireless connection

my Xbox won't connect to my wifi

TornCabbage8254, May 5, 2014
  4. Xbox won't connect to wifi

Hey Tempest Caller,

I'm assuming if you try a wired connection you don't experience these issues? If you disable the extender does this issue still occur as well?

MisterBalloons, May 7, 2014
Thema:

Xbox won't connect to wifi

1. Xbox won't connect to wifi - Similar Threads - won't connect wifi

2. Wifi & ethernet connection won't work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi & ethernet connection won't work?: So I just purchased this device second hand and started the set up process & it won't connect via ethernet or wifi? "The wireless network hardware on this console is not working. It will need to...
  3. Xbox One S won't connect to WiFi

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One S won't connect to WiFi: Xbox One S won't connect to WiFi (๑ˆ◡ˆ๑)ノнёιιο! Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been resolved. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require...
  4. Xbox won't connect to my WiFi

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox won't connect to my WiFi: My Xbox randomly dropped connection a few days ago and since then has not been able to reconnect to my WiFi. I have tried power cycles along with resetting the MAC address to no avail. This is...
  5. Xbox one 's won't connect to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one 's won't connect to wifi: Hi please can someone help me I've bought my son a xbox one 's for Christmas and it won't connect to my wifi upstairs, his old xbox one worked fine in his room, I've done all the tests that the...
  6. Verizon: Xbox says "Your security protocol won't work" Cant connect to wifi

Verizon: Xbox says "Your security protocol won't work" Cant connect to wifi: Verizon (ISPs): Xbox says "Your security protocol won't work" Cant connect to wifi Hello Matt! If you haven't already, I would recommend contacting your Campus's IT department. They may have ways...
  7. Xbox won't connect to wifi without Ethernet cable

Xbox won't connect to wifi without Ethernet cable: Xbox won't connect to wifi without Ethernet cable It seems several people are currently having this issue. You can try these steps here to see if it helps. Xbox Live Wireless Network Help | Xbox...
  8. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox won't connect to my Xfinity wifi

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox won't connect to my Xfinity wifi: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Xbox won't connect to my Xfinity wifi so I tried to connect to my online account it wouldn't let me told me to unplug my modem for 30 seconds and...
  9. My Xbox won't connect to our wifi.. Everything else can connect to it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox won't connect to our wifi.. Everything else can connect to it: Our Xbox won't connect to our wifi connection. All computers and phones are connected to our wifi. 97b34955-6973-4f5f-9b50-a1aaa76d73bf
  10. xbox 360 won't connect to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 won't connect to wifi: My xbox 360 won't let me connect to the wifi all day, the Internet is working fine for everything else in the house, I've tried all the steps on the Microsoft support website and nothings worked....