xbox wont connect to wireless network

Discus and support xbox wont connect to wireless network in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; xbox wont connect to wireless network Hey, it might seem strange but try it without any external devices plugged in via usb, such as hard drives. It... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by DanielRiley2, Oct 6, 2019.

1. DanielRiley2
    DanielRiley2 Guest

Hey, it might seem strange but try it without any external devices plugged in via usb, such as hard drives. It seems to effect my wifi. If this doesnt work then I suggest contacting xbox support as it may need a repair.

:)

DanielRiley2, Oct 6, 2019
  2. SacredDoughnut1 Win User

My network wont connect to my laptop.

my wireless networking adapter (the one with one antanna) is picking up my internet connection and is also connecting but for some reason my internet connection wont connect to the internet. All of the other devices in the house are conectring fine. Its
    just my xbox that wont
  3. doc102003 Win User

XBOX live issue

I have it connected straight to the router. When I go to test it it goes to the screen that says wired network and wireless network. It wont let me test the connection.
  4. SeizeTheFrog Win User

Hey, it might seem strange but try it without any external devices plugged in via usb, such as hard drives. It seems to effect my wifi. If this doesnt work then I suggest contacting xbox support as it may need a repair.
  5. doc102003 Win User

XBOX live issue

When I select test connection it brings me to the screen with the wired network and wireless network. When I select wired network it just pops up a more info screen. It wont let me test the connection.
  6. taidara Win User

Wireless connection.....please help.

Thema:

1. xbox wont connect to wireless network - Similar Threads - wont connect wireless

2. Xbox one x wont connect to xfinity hotspot

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one x wont connect to xfinity hotspot: Iam using my moms xfinity account to have wifi at my house, and for some reason it stopped working inside my house but when i leave it works on my phone no problem.but at home it stopped...
  3. why wont my box connect to internet error code 0x800713AB

in XBoX Accessibility
    why wont my box connect to internet error code 0x800713AB: why wont my xbox connect to internet 84ee9ebb-aeaa-44fb-8819-3e6468b0ecc1
  4. Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Double Nat Type and wont connect

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Double Nat Type and wont connect: Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: Double Nat Type and wont connect started about 3 or 4 days ago out of nowhere. started reading my wifi as double NAT types and refuses to connect at random...
  5. my xbox wont connect to my wireless metwork

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox wont connect to my wireless metwork: I am having issues with my xbox connecting to my wireless network 23a816f6-4b49-41bc-9e51-5ccdd5797cab
  6. My wireless xbox one controller wont connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wireless xbox one controller wont connect: I've never had any trouble with my wireless controller until a few days ago. The batteries inside ran out so I put more in and the controller would not connect after I replenished them. The...
  7. Xbox 360 Wireless wont connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Wireless wont connect: I've looked everywhere for days and have not found anyway of adding the controller to the PC. I have Windows 7 64bit and I'm trying to connect a wireless 360 controller to the PC through a...
  8. Xbox wont connect at all wirelessly.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont connect at all wirelessly.: My xbox one wont connect to any wireless network. I've tried at least 5 different wireless networks and it wont connect. I think my xbox won't connect wirelessly. Anyone else have this problem?...
  9. Xbox One wont connect wireless to BT hub 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One wont connect wireless to BT hub 5: As the heading says for some reason my Xbox One wont connect via wireless to my BT hub 5? I can find my router and enter password but it just wont connect? YES the password is 100% correct. It can...
  10. my xbox 360 wont connect to my wireless home network

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 360 wont connect to my wireless home network: i have tried to do a xbox live connection test but it says that there is a problem with my connection.i have tried to reset my router but it still wont work, please help!...