Xbox wont download game updates

Discus and support Xbox wont download game updates in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been having this issue since I got my xbox 360 a week ago. It will sign me into xbox live, but when I start a game up like GTA 5 or black ops,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NateKingKaul, Jan 27, 2014.

1. NateKingKaul
    NateKingKaul Guest

I have been having this issue since I got my xbox 360 a week ago. It will sign me into xbox live, but when I start a game up like GTA 5 or black ops, the game has an update available for it. When that screen pops up it automatically
    signs me out of xbox live. Then the download will not work and I get an 8007-2ee2 error. But when I go into my system it still connects to xbox live fine. Not sure what the deal is. Any help would be great.

:)

NateKingKaul, Jan 27, 2014
  2. Games and updates just stay in queue

my game downloads and updates just stay in queue and wont download

OK WHAT NOW 77, Jan 27, 2014
  3. Xbox wont download game updates

Hey there, Fledgling! Jut following up to see if you were able to get this sorted out. If not, please do answer Shad0wman's questions and we'll be happy to troubleshoot with you further. Thanks!

Mister Darcy-9112DFBA-C8F5-4A28-894C-8B6135A0967B, Jan 27, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, Jan 28, 2014
  5. E McSq Win User

Game Auto Update issues

GUNNER 26: Are your games on disc or are they digital downloads?

If your games are on disc the xbox will download the patch in standby mode, but wont install the update untill you put the disc in and load the game. This is normal.

If your games are digital it will (should) download AND install the update whilst in standby.
  6. nats087 Win User

backwards compatibility

Hi i'v just updated my xbox one this morning and iv cleaned the game discs and still wont download.
  7. iKillOrDieTryN Win User

Game updates not downloading while I'm not home.

Which updates? Console updates? or Game updates? if its game updates they wont update until you choose to play it. Console updates and things you buy online are the only things the xbox one auto downloads, from what i understand.
  8. FaZeLitSlayer Win User

Xbox issue

My Xbox wont download updates automatically; is there a way to manually download updates? someone please help with this issues... thx.
    Go to settings ,,system then updates
  9. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Hey there, Fledgling! Jut following up to see if you were able to get this sorted out. If not, please do answer Shad0wman's questions and we'll be happy to troubleshoot with you further. Thanks!
Thema:

1. Xbox wont download game updates - Similar Threads - wont download game

2. Xbox 360 backwards compatible game wont play or prompt for download after putting in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 backwards compatible game wont play or prompt for download after putting in the...: My star wars game The Force Unleashed for xbox360 is listed under backwards compatible games for the xbox 1 but when I put the disc in nothing happens or shows the game under games or que as if it...
  3. xbox gets 72mbs download speeds but wont download games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox gets 72mbs download speeds but wont download games: my xbox gets 72mbs download speed for internet but wont download games. But will download apps. I need this fix. Ive tried everything but nothing works. 4f06489b-e685-4237-8771-7f198a869835
  4. Xbox Beta App Wont Download Any Games After Disabling DoSvc Service

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App Wont Download Any Games After Disabling DoSvc Service: Yeah, so.. like a lot of us, I woke up one day with no internet speed. Naturally check the task manager, end up having to force force disable Delivery Optimization through the Registry, and now I...
  5. My xbox one wont download and games or apps. What can i do to fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one wont download and games or apps. What can i do to fix this?: Ive tried turning off the console, unplugging it for 2 mins, reset the router, cleared the cached data., amd still no luck. Help??? 8dfcc8bb-ec99-4b42-bae3-d500f394fb76
  6. xbox wont play any of my downloaded games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox wont play any of my downloaded games: hi, i recently moved from the uk to australia. i brought my xbox with me. now it wont let me join party with my friends, show me my ready to install list, althought the games i own on disc work...
  7. My xboxone downloaded games wont even load up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xboxone downloaded games wont even load up: every time I try to load up a downloaded game the cover screen pops up then it just sends me back to the home screen does anyone have a solution for this 99e49e97-50a8-4cd2-8ca7-e3cf5bd18dfc
  8. Xbox (beta) app for pc wont download games in background?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) app for pc wont download games in background?: Hello, im having issues downloading games on the game pass using the xbox (beta) app on win 10. If i run a different game while trying to download something, the download just stops. It sits there...
  9. Xbox (Beta) app on PC Wont Download Game

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (Beta) app on PC Wont Download Game: joined windows insider program, and paid for a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. Did all the updates I needed and installed the Xbox (beta) app. Started installing Metro Exodus, and it went all the...
  10. My games wont download it keeps saying installation stopped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games wont download it keeps saying installation stopped: my xbox has been like this for weeks i cant find the solution cc7cef2f-cd85-449e-af9a-f10e4504f6ec