Xbox wont download game updates

Discus and support Xbox wont download game updates in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been having this issue since I got my xbox 360 a week ago. It will sign me into xbox live, but when I start a game up like GTA 5 or black ops,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NateKingKaul, Jan 27, 2014.

1. NateKingKaul
    NateKingKaul Guest

I have been having this issue since I got my xbox 360 a week ago. It will sign me into xbox live, but when I start a game up like GTA 5 or black ops, the game has an update available for it. When that screen pops up it automatically
    signs me out of xbox live. Then the download will not work and I get an 8007-2ee2 error. But when I go into my system it still connects to xbox live fine. Not sure what the deal is. Any help would be great.

:)

NateKingKaul, Jan 27, 2014
  2. Games and updates just stay in queue

my game downloads and updates just stay in queue and wont download

OK WHAT NOW 77, Jan 27, 2014
  3. Xbox wont download game updates

Hey there, Fledgling! Jut following up to see if you were able to get this sorted out. If not, please do answer Shad0wman's questions and we'll be happy to troubleshoot with you further. Thanks!

Mister Darcy-9112DFBA-C8F5-4A28-894C-8B6135A0967B, Jan 27, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, Jan 28, 2014
  5. E McSq Win User

Game Auto Update issues

GUNNER 26: Are your games on disc or are they digital downloads?

If your games are on disc the xbox will download the patch in standby mode, but wont install the update untill you put the disc in and load the game. This is normal.

If your games are digital it will (should) download AND install the update whilst in standby.
  6. nats087 Win User

backwards compatibility

Hi i'v just updated my xbox one this morning and iv cleaned the game discs and still wont download.
  7. iKillOrDieTryN Win User

Game updates not downloading while I'm not home.

Which updates? Console updates? or Game updates? if its game updates they wont update until you choose to play it. Console updates and things you buy online are the only things the xbox one auto downloads, from what i understand.
  8. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Hey there, Fledgling! Jut following up to see if you were able to get this sorted out. If not, please do answer Shad0wman's questions and we'll be happy to troubleshoot with you further. Thanks!
  9. VibroPlex Win User

OK, then visit
    http://xbox.com/update
    and perform Copy to a USB flash drive or Burn to a CD or DVD then apply the update to your console.
Thema:

1. Xbox wont download game updates - Similar Threads - wont download game

2. Xbox (beta) app for pc wont download games in background?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) app for pc wont download games in background?: Hello, im having issues downloading games on the game pass using the xbox (beta) app on win 10. If i run a different game while trying to download something, the download just stops. It sits there...
  3. Xbox (Beta) app on PC Wont Download Game

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (Beta) app on PC Wont Download Game: joined windows insider program, and paid for a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. Did all the updates I needed and installed the Xbox (beta) app. Started installing Metro Exodus, and it went all the...
  4. My games wont download it keeps saying installation stopped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games wont download it keeps saying installation stopped: my xbox has been like this for weeks i cant find the solution cc7cef2f-cd85-449e-af9a-f10e4504f6ec
  5. Xbox quests wont register the downloaded games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox quests wont register the downloaded games: i downloaded my 2 free games and played fortnite and logged in, but the only thing left is the games. Ive already downlaoded the two games yet it still shows 0%? f79eb00b-18ac-4731-9abf-1a13f04f97da
  6. Downloaded game wont play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded game wont play: dowloaded left 4 dead 2 twice an every time i go to play it my console freezes.. Any thought to help 69d31bc3-9869-47c5-8808-4a4547a73e40
  7. Downloaded game wont play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded game wont play: i downloaded goat simulator to my xbox 360 but when i load it up it says that disc cant be read and it isnt even a disc. I have no idea how to be able to play it. Someone plz help....
  8. Digital downloaded games wont load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digital downloaded games wont load: i downloaded battlefield one the easter sail with all the expansion packs but when i try to play it shows the title/loading screen then switches to a black screen then freezes ive tried re...
  9. Xbox 360 wont play downloaded games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wont play downloaded games: I recently purchased an older xbox 360 and downloaded some of my old games after I downloaded my profile. I've found out without internet not only can I not play the games I've downloaded but I...
  10. xbox gold will let me download games but wont let me play online says i need gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox gold will let me download games but wont let me play online says i need gold subscription: xbox gold will let me download games but wont let me play online says i need gold subscription 64e41004-1a53-454a-83fa-2f95b783f513