xbox wont even show any internet connections

Discus and support xbox wont even show any internet connections in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; xbox wont even show any internet connections my xbox 1 wont show any internet connections and wont connect to my internet even if i type it in what... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by DJDEATHBR1NGER, May 19, 2018.

1. xbox wont even show any internet connections

my xbox 1 wont show any internet connections and wont connect to my internet even if i type it in what should i do

:)

DJDEATHBR1NGER, May 19, 2018
  2. xbox live not connecting

hey guys, my xbox live is acting up. it wont connect when i start the xbox, so i go and test the connection in network settings and sometimes it wont connect at all and then other times it will connect but will show the yellow exclamation between "network"
    and "internet". Sometimes it says its connected but takes forever to download, play online, and will mostly just disconnect straight away. I've turned off my router for 30 seconds and turned it back on once before and my xbox live connected just fine but now
    it just wont even even when i restart the router. my internet speed is around 35mb and works fine on my computer. my internet is wireless by the way. ANY help, troubleshooting or solutions are MUCH appreciated. thanks.

HusseinLebanon, May 19, 2018
  3. Xbox360 can not connect, only one in the house.

my xbox wont connect to the internet, will connect to the router and the other xboxs in the house can with out any issues.

xbox runs fine, just wont connect. any help out there?

DM Z3R0 3FFEcT, May 19, 2018
  4. DevMylan Win User

wont even connect to internet!

Turn off your Xbox 360.

Before all - Unplug your Modem Box for 10 seconds. *

Plug it back in. *

1.Try using a wired connection first - in other words Ethernet an cable. (Should say CatE5 on the cable.)

2. Your Xbox 360 should automatically connect as so.

3.If not you may have to bring this issue to the Xbox 360 support line.

* Tell me how it goes , Thanks.
  5. dudeskis01 Win User

Why Does The Xbox One Need To Connect To Internet?

to show people, who are so closed minded that they wont even try something before completely bashing it into the ground, how much better x1 is with an internet connection.
  6. HueyShipman Win User

Several problems with Xbox One NEED HELP

Well theres a change but not a good one. Now it wont connect to my internet at all. It shows "nat type: getting info" and wont continue connecting
  7. 1235443 Win User

Xbox multiplayer problems

i cant do that neither even my internet wont connect
  8. moonman119 Win User

Xbox 360 won't connect with an ethernet cable and won't use the wireless card

thanks, but that is for when my xbox is connecting to the internet but not xbox live and my xbox wont connect to the internet either
Thema:

1. xbox wont even show any internet connections - Similar Threads - wont show internet

2. xbox one X wont show installed or ready to install games- Internal and external drive

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox one X wont show installed or ready to install games- Internal and external drive: Hello all. Last month my ONE X started showing some weird signs... booted it up one day, navigated to my installed(internal games) games section and the spinning circle just stayed there.. it...
  3. xbox one connects to router, but wont allow internet access (netflix shows stop at 25% buffer)

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one connects to router, but wont allow internet access (netflix shows stop at 25% buffer): Hi all, this only started 2 days ago, cannot explain why. We have not changed any settings. Netflix shows stop buffering at 25%, games will not load. Cannot connect to Xbox live. I connect...
  4. Xbox friends wont show up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox friends wont show up: I was playing fortnite and my xbox froze. I reset it and now it says i have 0 friends on my friends list. I tried resetting my console and removing my profile and readding it but that didnt work...
  5. Gamepass ultimate for $2 wont show

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass ultimate for $2 wont show: I want to purchase the gamepass ultimate for $2 but there is no option for it and only shows the regular price and another thing I noticed is that this only happens on my account. Help would much...
  6. XBox One X wont play BD or UHD disc just shows HDCP error, and only will play games in HD mode.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One X wont play BD or UHD disc just shows HDCP error, and only will play games in HD mode.: are there any xbox one xes reported to fail to do 4k uhd on capable tvs with all tv and xbox one xes settings correct,but will still play hd games, but wont play BD or UHD discs because of an HDCP...
  7. Freind request on roblox wont show up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Freind request on roblox wont show up: Whenever i go to my freind list no freind request will show up. 50b55c63-a230-48be-908c-bbe8ba7c1ee6
  8. my xp on m,y profile wont show

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xp on m,y profile wont show: unable to see my xp on xbox ambasadors 3cec2708-3a7a-4a2d-aa70-ec568ae66c83
  9. Virtual keyboard wont show up when i try to add my account to my xbox one after factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Virtual keyboard wont show up when i try to add my account to my xbox one after factory reset: I have tried more factory resets and hard resets but nothing seems to help 1d232293-1455-4f21-9fb2-b8ad22181ae8
  10. xbox wont show up on screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox wont show up on screen: My xbox will turn on normally, but no matter what i do, get new hdmi, use a different TV, the xbox wont show up onto the screen for some reason, and this has come out of the blue, it one day just...