Xbox won't get past veryfing update stage

Discus and support Xbox won't get past veryfing update stage in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I got an update for my xbox one x yesterdaya once it gets to the veryfing stage it gets stuck at 10%. I've tried everything, hold power button... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by iMustaine, May 2, 2019.

1. iMustaine
    iMustaine Guest

Hi,

I got an update for my xbox one x yesterdaya once it gets to the veryfing stage it gets stuck at 10%.

I've tried everything, hold power button for 10 seconds to turn off completely, start up console by holding eject and sync button to factory reset, taking power plug out for 30 seconds, rebooting internet.

After trying all of the mentioned above I still can't past 10% when the update is veryfing. Do I need to get my console sent off for repair?

It has been fine and its only a few months old.

Thanks

:)

iMustaine, May 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox won't get past veryfing update stage - Similar Threads - won't past veryfing

2. xbox one won't get past the xbox one green screen

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox one won't get past the xbox one green screen: My xbox one won't get past the xbox one green screen. I have unplugged everything and waited, then plugged everything back in and no improvement. I've tied restarting and nothing. Please help....
  3. why won't my xbox one s verify update past 46%

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't my xbox one s verify update past 46%: I just bought a brand new Xbox one S and turned it on and connected to the internet. Then it wanted to update and now is stuck at 46% Verifying update, step 2 of 3. Now my xbox is making loud...
  4. Game Won't Get Past Splash Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Won't Get Past Splash Screen: I've been playing this game (GTA V) for a few years on my xbox with no problem. I played it fine yesterday. I updated the game. It won't get past the boot screen. I've soft reset and hard reset...
  5. New Colossus won't play past trial level

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Colossus won't play past trial level: I've played wolfenstein II New Colossus on xbox one and finished the trial level. It asks me if I want to buy the game to continue, I say yes. It then tells me I already own the game, which I...
  6. Microsoft Mahjong won't even load past the opening page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong won't even load past the opening page: I can't get any of the Microsoft games to load today. Either it won't sign me in to Xbox Live or it won't find the server. With this game - Mahjong - it won't even go past the very first screen....
  7. Darksiders won't go past initial loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Darksiders won't go past initial loading screen: So I downloaded Darksiders was all excited to play it because I loved DS2. I got two minutes into it last night before I had to go take care of some other stuff and didn't get done until late....
  8. my xbox has gold but won't play anything. and ive read past discussions and tried all ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox has gold but won't play anything. and ive read past discussions and tried all ...: I don't even know what's wrong anymore. I subscribed using a code, but the card wouldn't punch through without me punching in my credit card number and turning this thing into a monthly...
  9. Any custom gamer picture won't upload on our Xbox profiles (Past 48 hours verification time).

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any custom gamer picture won't upload on our Xbox profiles (Past 48 hours verification time).: Heya, Me and my partner are trying to use custom gamer pictures, however no matter what gamer picture we use they won't work. The process will say it's uploaded and will be verified, however it...
  10. Won't Allow me to Send Messages due to "Past Behavior Issues"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't Allow me to Send Messages due to "Past Behavior Issues": I've checked everything, and looked everything up from the rep check, in which it says nothing about any issues, please HELP! a6950b73-0f74-4b07-aa17-2f13b857c68c