XBOX won't give me achievements, and it won't even appear in the achievement menu.

Discus and support XBOX won't give me achievements, and it won't even appear in the achievement menu. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My forza 4 won't give me any achievements even though I've down all of them including complete the first race and I don't have it and I have deleted... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GAMING LORD 01, May 26, 2014.

1. XBOX won't give me achievements, and it won't even appear in the achievement menu.

My forza 4 won't give me any achievements even though I've down all of them including complete the first race and I don't have it and I have deleted and redownloaded my profile any suggestions because it's really annoying me

:)

GAMING LORD 01, May 26, 2014
  2. Sir Papi Puppy, May 26, 2014
  3. NibblerX
    NibblerX Guest
    Achievements won't appear

Hey guys,

For some reason achievemnts stopped to appear for me.

It happens for several games, including Cuphead (Cuphead, Killer Instinct, Sunset Overdrive).

I tried Hard Reset for my XONES console, and delete-login for my account, but no luck.

I also connected to the Live the whole time.

Pls halp!

NibblerX, May 26, 2014
Thema:

XBOX won't give me achievements, and it won't even appear in the achievement menu.

1. XBOX won't give me achievements, and it won't even appear in the achievement menu. - Similar Threads - won't achievements won't

2. Achievements on Windows Phone Unlock ingame, but won't show on my XBL profile.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Achievements on Windows Phone Unlock ingame, but won't show on my XBL profile.: I recently have been trying to complete Final Fantasy and get all the achievements for it, but the achievements I unlock aren't showing up on my Xbox Live profile. The gamerscore gets added to my...
  3. My game won't prompt my achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game won't prompt my achievements: I've bin playing ghost recon break point n I can't get my achievement to prompt I've try just about everything I've seen. The the achievement is call attachments master. Find 30 attachments n...
  4. XBOX Game Pass for PC Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus Achievements Won't Unlock

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass for PC Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus Achievements Won't Unlock: So for the last week or so, I've being playing Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus via XBOX Game Pass for PC and all of a sudden the achievements have just stopped unlocking, and I know this because...
  5. achievements won't unlock need an engineers help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    achievements won't unlock need an engineers help.: I played Gears of war 4 on PC initially. these secret achievements are the only ones that didn't unlock while others did. now they won't unlock no matter what platform i play on. Yes i have:...
  6. Recent achievements notifications and "gamer is following you" notifications won't clear.

in XboX Insiders
    Recent achievements notifications and "gamer is following you" notifications won't clear.: Every time I power on my Xbox I gate the notification of a single recent achievement. I check it so it "clears" the notification. When I reset the machine the notification re-appears. submitted...
  7. achievement won't unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    achievement won't unlock: Now I've finished the game, I've wont the entire map and my achievements remain at 95%. Any help? d187d781-4e12-412f-b928-87999337ffa0
  8. Apex Legends "The Player" achievement won't unlock.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Apex Legends "The Player" achievement won't unlock.: Unfortunately there is a glitch or something with the achievement "The Player" which requires player level 50 to be reached. Currently I am level 54 and it's not unlocked. I believe this only...
  9. Achievements for xbox one games won't unlock since 1/7/19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements for xbox one games won't unlock since 1/7/19: I have not been able to unlock any achievements in games I already owned with either my wifes or my gamertag since 1/7/19. The achievements still show the locked symbol. I have tried the...
  10. Achievement won't unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement won't unlock: Assassin's Creed Syndicate, the achievement "Wonder of the Age" given for reaching lvl 10 has not been awarded to me, despite me reaching level 10. i've done all that the forums and support...