Xbox won’t let me add an account (0x80a30201)

Discus and support Xbox won’t let me add an account (0x80a30201) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox wont let me add my account back onto my xbox. Ive tried power cycling unpluging it turning off the wifi and all. So now i cant play on my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MichaelMM2, May 13, 2019.

1. MichaelMM2
    MichaelMM2 Guest

My xbox wont let me add my account back onto my xbox. Ive tried power cycling unpluging it turning off the wifi and all. So now i cant play on my xbox because it wont let me add my account

If anyone has any solution how to fix this it would me much appreciated

Please help me

:)

MichaelMM2, May 13, 2019
  2. IgorIGS92 Win User

Go to www.support.xbox.com
  3. Alucario Ultra Win User

Go to settings, and remove an existing account on your console, then try again adding your account.
  4. Mimori 775 Win User

Have you tried to do a Factory Reset yet?

• Press the Xbox button
    • Select System >Settings > System > Console info > Reset Console
    • On this screen, go ahead and select "Reset and keep my games & apps"

Once done, try to add your profile again and see if the problem still exist.
  5. Josh Rocks84 Win User

Im having the same problem. I'm trying to add accounts to my new xbox one x and when I successfully type in my email and password, my screen goes blank.
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey MichaelMM2

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

I would recommend that you attempt to perform a
    soft reset
    on your console.

This can be done by performing these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.
    3. Select Reset console.

1. On the Reset your console? screen, you'll see three options:
      • Reset and remove everything. This option resets the console to factory settings. All user data, including accounts, saved games, settings, home Xbox associations, and all games and apps will be deleted. You should use this option when selling
        or gifting the console to someone else. You should only use this option as a last resort in some troubleshooting cases.
      • Reset and keep my games & apps. You should use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. It will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps. This will save you from downloading
        or reinstalling the large game files. In some cases, if a corrupt game file is causing the issue you're troubleshooting, you may have to choose
        Reset and remove everything, but you should always start with
        Reset and keep my games & apps
        and save Reset and remove everything as a last resort.
      • Cancel. To back out of this screen, simply select the
        Cancel
        button. No action has been taken at this point. This is a safe exit from this screen.

I recommend that you Keep your games & apps so that you can decrease the amount of time you need to get back to gaming.

Go ahead and give this a shot, and let us know your results!
Thema:

1. Xbox won’t let me add an account (0x80a30201) - Similar Threads - won’t let add

2. The Xbox store won’t let me buy this game... Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Xbox store won’t let me buy this game... Why?: So I’m in need of a little help. For the better half of a year now, I’ve been trying to purchase Sonic Adventure 2 from the Xbox store, and to no avail. I’ve used credit cards, gift cards, online...
  3. my Xbox app won’t let me into my account

in XBoX on Mobile
    my Xbox app won’t let me into my account: it says something went wrong. give it another try on xbox.com 1cb3009c-e5cb-4bd5-a9b0-bfb00facb370
  4. Xbox 360 TC Ghost Recon AW 2 free game won’t let me confirm the download on Gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 TC Ghost Recon AW 2 free game won’t let me confirm the download on Gold.: I click “See Price” and when I get to Confirm Purchase, it says “This purchase channel requires a billing account. Please add a valid payment instrument...” I click Change Payment Options because...
  5. I claimed a code for 6 months of Xbox game pass and it won’t let me download the games

in XBoX Accessibility
    I claimed a code for 6 months of Xbox game pass and it won’t let me download the games: I bought a 6 month game pass code yessterday, but when i claimed the code and whent to download a couble of games it said i needed to buy game pass even though i claimed the code. Can some please...
  6. Help my xbox won’t let me type

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help my xbox won’t let me type: Recently my xbox is getting weird. It becomes very sensitive and when i attempt to message or type, the suggestion box force me to choose and would not let me type, ive tried to restart my console...
  7. Xbox store won’t let me purchase anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox store won’t let me purchase anything: For a about aweek store wont let me purchase anything i think my rep is good and no error code help what could be goin on ca532492-7856-4429-9936-a9d0c5c15ae3
  8. Xbox won’t exactly let me upload profile picture anymore

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox won’t exactly let me upload profile picture anymore: Okay, long story short, I was in Xbox app to change my profile picture. I clicked on it so I could use my own images for a profile picture, but it said “due to your past behavior, you can’t upload...
  9. Won’t let me send messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won’t let me send messages: Hi i keep getting a notification that i cant send any messages im not banned but they give me a link to add my number and they will send me the code so i put the code in and it says restart my...
  10. PLEASE HELP. It won’t let me buy a Xbox one x

in XBoX Accessibility
    PLEASE HELP. It won’t let me buy a Xbox one x: It wont let me buy an Xbox one x, i already bought one but had to cancelled but nos it wont let me and it keeps saying that they cant proccess it and a error code TlfdH2jnKUm9VJUI...