Xbox won’t let me add my account back

Discus and support Xbox won’t let me add my account back in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, I tried playing FIFA and the system kept showing me a notification that I was signed out. I was able to sign in for like 15 minutes then got kicked... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ParkerHarding, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Xbox won’t let me add my account back

So, I tried playing FIFA and the system kept showing me a notification that I was signed out. I was able to sign in for like 15 minutes then got kicked again. I was unable to sign into my account. I looked up how to fix it. I tried turning it on and off
    again. I tried resetting. I’ve tried holding the power button on the Xbox for 10 seconds then waiting a minute to turn it on again. I have tried holding the button then unplugging it and waiting like 5 minutes. I got fed up. I tried deleting my account from
    the system and adding it again. My internet is garbage so it says I am connected but is not working. When I click add my account, a gray bar and loading wheel appear for half a second, then flash away then show up again for like 30 seconds. After this, it
    disappears and just pops me right back to add the account again. It never lets me type my email or anything. I read more and people suggested factory resetting the xbox. I tried this. Did not help. So now I am stuck w an xbox that will not actually connect
    to the internet, an account that cannot be added and a bunch of games that cannot be played. I need help because it has been 2 hours since I have been signed in and I do not know what to do. Please help in any way possible.

:)

ParkerHarding, Oct 2, 2019
  2. BaronBrr Win User

Xbox settings on Windows 10

The website won’t let me view my account. Just took me back to the same support page.
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Xbox won’t let me add an account (0x80a30201)

Hey there,

We will be locking this older thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is
    on going, we recommend creating a new thread
    detailing the issue at hand and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to answer any questions.

Thank you!
  4. IgorIGS92 Win User

Go to www.support.xbox.com
  5. Alucario Ultra Win User

Go to settings, and remove an existing account on your console, then try again adding your account.
  6. KartikPandit Win User

Hey MichaelMM2

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

I would recommend that you attempt to perform a
    soft reset
    on your console.

This can be done by performing these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.
    3. Select Reset console.

1. On the Reset your console? screen, you'll see three options:
      • Reset and remove everything. This option resets the console to factory settings. All user data, including accounts, saved games, settings, home Xbox associations, and all games and apps will be deleted. You should use this option when selling
        or gifting the console to someone else. You should only use this option as a last resort in some troubleshooting cases.
      • Reset and keep my games & apps. You should use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. It will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps. This will save you from downloading
        or reinstalling the large game files. In some cases, if a corrupt game file is causing the issue you're troubleshooting, you may have to choose
        Reset and remove everything, but you should always start with
        Reset and keep my games & apps
        and save Reset and remove everything as a last resort.
      • Cancel. To back out of this screen, simply select the
        Cancel
        button. No action has been taken at this point. This is a safe exit from this screen.

I recommend that you Keep your games & apps so that you can decrease the amount of time you need to get back to gaming.

Go ahead and give this a shot, and let us know your results!
    i have same issue on my new xbox one s digital edition i have tried everything even hard reset from power button but when i tried to click on settings nothing happen and also unable to add account on Xbox one s plz rply asap
Thema:

Xbox won’t let me add my account back

1. Xbox won’t let me add my account back - Similar Threads - won’t let add

2. Xbox one won’t let me add my account after reseting it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won’t let me add my account after reseting it: Ok, I kept on trying the method of reseting my xbox one but that wont even help. Im logged in to my account on my xbox app.But I cant add my account still on my xbox. Please help me on this one. I...
  3. Won’t let me update

in XboX Insiders
    Won’t let me update: I got the invite message to join alpha skip ahead. I followed the steps to apply it but the option isn’t there. Is there something I’m missing? submitted by /u/Alien_Biscuit [link] [comments]
  4. Is anyone else’s Xbox won’t let them update it?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else’s Xbox won’t let them update it?: My Xbox has a 429 MB update and it not let me process the update. Anyone else having this issue? submitted by /u/TheSpriteLord [link] [comments]
  5. My Xbox app won’t let me send messages

in XBoX on Mobile
    My Xbox app won’t let me send messages: My xbox app wont load any of messages and wont let me send messages. Got no isssue on console but the app wont let me do anything with messages. Help please db0ca88f-89cd-4e3a-9226-efda6f28c9c3
  6. Won’t let me log in on my profile.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Won’t let me log in on my profile.: Keep saying check Xbox assist then the servers have been done for hours. My friends say they don’t have these problems. What do i do? 547072d6-863d-4f50-b09d-5bb993dab95e
  7. Xbox app won’t let me sign in

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app won’t let me sign in: I’m trying to log into the xbox app on my iphone xr and the app is constantly getting stuck on the screen that says ‘unable to log in, please try again or visit xbox.com.’ I use the app very...
  8. My Xbox says I’m connected but won’t let me access online features

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox says I’m connected but won’t let me access online features: So a couple of days ago i got on my xbox and connected my internet and i went to play online with friends and it said connect to xbox live even thought it showed my friends messages and even...
  9. IT won’t let me type on my on screen keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    IT won’t let me type on my on screen keyboard: When I try to log in and put in the code I try to use the on screen keyboard but it wont work and it has a different option on the side but i cant seem to click it. Please help....
  10. Xbox won’t let me add an account (0x80a30201)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t let me add an account (0x80a30201): My xbox wont let me add my account back onto my xbox. Ive tried power cycling unpluging it turning off the wifi and all. So now i cant play on my xbox because it wont let me add my account If...