Xbox Won't Let Me Remove a Payment Option!

Discus and support Xbox Won't Let Me Remove a Payment Option! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This has been happening to me for about 2 years now. Whenever I try to remove my Xbox live payment option, it says that my card can't be removed. It... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ASheMaleDolphin, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Xbox Won't Let Me Remove a Payment Option!

This has been happening to me for about 2 years now. Whenever I try to remove my Xbox live payment option, it says that my card can't be removed. It says to "Visit
    www.xbox.com/accounts for additional payment options. I do everything it tells me to, and when I try to remove the payment option. It doesn't show my card, and it just shows my address on top. WHAT
    IS GOING ON?! I recently ran out of live a couple days ago, so I went and bought a Gold 12 Month Plan Card with my hard earned money and I redeemed it. It doesn't work saying my card is locked. I tried to unlock it doing everything it told me to do, and my
    card doesn't show, just my address. HELP

:)

ASheMaleDolphin, Apr 30, 2015
  2. CeranBlade
    CeranBlade Guest
    Removing Payment Options?

I've tried to remove a payment option (credit card) but it won't let me. Why?

Also, how can I turn off automatic renewal for Xbox Live Gold?

Thanks!

CeranBlade, Apr 30, 2015
  3. ColonelHDD
    ColonelHDD Guest
    Help help help help annoyed A'F!!!!!!

My Microsoft/xbox account won't let me; renew or even update payment options, add or remove payment options, look at payment options online. I'm not sure how to fix this because I have already done everything I can. I have tried to contact customer support
    but they won't get back to me. I am severely pissed off by all this and am sick of microsoft's ***.

ColonelHDD, Apr 30, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. You can change your payment options at commerce.microsoft.com. However, you cannot remove a payment option so long as you have a Gold membership. If you would like to add the code you purchased you would need to deactivate the auto renewal
    then wait for the membership to run out before adding the new one.

However, you could contact phone support and have them remove the card from your account for you. If you live in North America dial 1-800-469-9269

onyxishere, Apr 30, 2015
  5. Shorty8234 Win User

How to stop a child purchasing games

I was going to ask the same thing, but it won't let me remove the payment option on file. It says it's needed for the gold membership. Am I doing something wrong or is there another way to remove the payment on file?
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

i would

7. BaconBalls227 Win User

Help on Payment

Same here, and when I go to
    https://billing.microsoft.com
    , it tells me it doesn't recognize my computer and will send me a code, which after 24 hours and 10 times hitting send code, never got one in email. Won't let me remove a payment option, add a payment option, nothing. Won't
    let me do it on console or pc. Any help would be appreciated. Guess I need to call support huh? Still am curious about what the issue is via online.
  8. BlazedWithPower Win User

How do I remove my credit card information from my account?

Every time I find an option under billing that says "Remove payment option" it redirects me to this page.

support.xbox.com/.../remove-xbox-live-payment-option

There is no "Payment & billing" option. And when ever I click billing, then remove payment option, I'm sent back to the link above.
  9. majorgamer102 Win User

Wont let me remove payment option!! Help

I'm having the same problem but my cousin owns the credit card. I cant take it off and it's blocking all access to live: I cant access my friends, send or receive messages. MICROSOFT FIX THIS!!!
Thema:

1. Xbox Won't Let Me Remove a Payment Option! - Similar Threads - Won't Let Remove

2. no me deja comprar gold en mi xbox 360[Translation-won't let me buy gold on my xbox 360]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no me deja comprar gold en mi xbox 360[Translation-won't let me buy gold on my xbox 360]: no me deja comprar oro en mi xbox 360me aparece que vaya a esta pagina www.xbox.com/errorhelp. y tambien me aparece un codigo de estado que es: 80167680 [Translation-won't let me buy gold on my...
  3. won't let me buy the overlord 2 game on an xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    won't let me buy the overlord 2 game on an xbox one: l get an error when buying the game overlord 2 l get this offer is not valid in your region and l don't know what to do 44eef98a-5e22-4a01-bab6-59bd32e5a71a
  4. I've just bought a game on Windows Store but it won't let me install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've just bought a game on Windows Store but it won't let me install: Just comes up with this message: "Where do you want to install? It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your...
  5. My Xbox won't let me add new account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won't let me add new account: I was having trouble signing in to my account so I thought what if I un add and add my account back. Now when I go to add my account back when I click add new it pops up with a loading screen goes...
  6. Jump force won't let me log in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jump force won't let me log in: Hi so im having an issue where i cant even get access to the game. It was working fine yesterday but today when i try to log in it wont let me past the title loading screen where it says jump...
  7. Won't let me play terraria on my PC when I downloaded it from the Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't let me play terraria on my PC when I downloaded it from the Microsoft store: I installed Terraria on my PC, but when i try to play it, it doesn't come up in the PC section on my Xbox account and comes up in the 'Xbox One' section, so it won't allow me to play it on my PC...
  8. New XBOX ONE S(disc free) won't let me download any apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New XBOX ONE S(disc free) won't let me download any apps: Please help. Games and my gamepass works and downloads fine but no apps. I've tried everything all I get is "something happened on our end. Waiting could help." And I've literally given it all...
  9. Help! - Upload Studio won't let me add Voice Overs on XBox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! - Upload Studio won't let me add Voice Overs on XBox One?: Hi everyone, I'm trying to add a voice-over (VO) to a clip I captured from Battlefront 1, in U-Studio but the Add Voice Over box is permanently greyed out. The XBox One can see my headset / mic...
  10. Won't let me add or remove friends on Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't let me add or remove friends on Xbox one S: Hi, I've had my xbox for about 6 months and overall its been pretty good, although one problem I've had from the start was adding and removing friends. I've tried and tried over to remove a...