Xbox won't load anything

Discus and support Xbox won't load anything in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i turn it on and it goes to the green screen, then takes 10 to 15 min. to load just a few home screen tiles. If I try to sign in it freezes before the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RebelLicense969, Mar 23, 2020 at 4:42 AM.

1. Xbox won't load anything

i turn it on and it goes to the green screen, then takes 10 to 15 min. to load just a few home screen tiles. If I try to sign in it freezes before the options even show up and eventually gives the "this took to long
    to load" error. If I click on anything else it does the same thing and will eventually just go to a black screen unable to load home screen at all. I have hard reset multiple times, unplugged everything, I have great internet connection, no interrupted updates.
    Roommates xbox works fine plugged into my wires. Was running fine last night. Any thoughts or ideas or anything helps. Thanks

This is the same thread from a couple years back but this is still an ongoing problem. Any help on what to do would be appreciated!

We've already tried: 8-10 second reset. Unplugging the entire system and leaving for 5 minutes. When its on it seems to load in the apps over the space of 3 hours, but the games still didn't load in (and doesn't react
    when selected, apart from crashing). Can't open the settings, can only access guide but can't navigate to anything through it.

:)

RebelLicense969, Mar 23, 2020 at 4:42 AM
Thema:

Xbox won't load anything

1. Xbox won't load anything - Similar Threads - won't load anything

2. Xbox won't load anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't load anything: Hi my Xbox one s is taking about half an hour to turn on (if it does) and when it does all it says is everything is taking too long to load any ideas ? 9c1d0fdc-6cb3-42a9-b8a2-94dc994833d0
  3. Xbox One Won't Load Anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Won't Load Anything: My Xbox One Will Not Open Any Apps Games Or Even Settings Two days ago when I attempted to play my Xbox One, I was unable to open any games. Then while testing the issue i realized I could not...
  4. My Xbox won't load anything LITERALLY, not even the simplest things (dashboard, party, store,)

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won't load anything LITERALLY, not even the simplest things (dashboard, party, store,): I was on vacation for the past week or so and when I turned my Xbox on it is literally unable to load anything! It seems like a software problem but I'm not an expert so I don't know. This is...
  5. Xbox one won't load anything when connected to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't load anything when connected to live: so, this started just a few days ago, when I had some distant family come over. Apparently during this time the Xbox got unplugged.not sure how, as no one was near it. Either way, it was unplugged...
  6. Xbox won't load anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't load anything: My Xbox won't load anything, I see it's a common problem.. 4df659f5-122a-4222-8a8a-e034b9da52d8
  7. My xbox won't load anything. Literally.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox won't load anything. Literally.: So i go to turn on my xbox right, just like normal. Except for this time it stays at the green screen for longer than usual. So of course i hard reset it and and see if that works. But no, those...
  8. Xbox won't load anything and freezes if I do something

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't load anything and freezes if I do something: when I start up my Xbox and I try and click on something my console freezes straight away with no error code and I my controller stops working apart from the home button but I can't really do...
  9. Xbox one won't load anything, home screen won't fully load and I can't even sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't load anything, home screen won't fully load and I can't even sign in: i turn it on and it goes to the green screen, then takes 10 to 15 min. to load just a few home screen tiles. If I try to sign in it freezes before the options even show up and eventually gives the...
  10. my xbox won't load anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox won't load anything: My xbox won't load anything, even the home page and it is extremely laggy. I have tried a hard restart and have even tried leaving it unplugged for hours and this still does nothing. Everything...