Xbox won't log in to the app on PC, but does on physical xbox

Discus and support Xbox won't log in to the app on PC, but does on physical xbox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hiya! I've been struggling with a bit of a problem and I've been drawing at straws the last few days trying to fix it. I came into this problem after... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Trevorcraft71, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Xbox won't log in to the app on PC, but does on physical xbox

Hiya! I've been struggling with a bit of a problem and I've been drawing at straws the last few days trying to fix it. I came into this problem after ~5ish months of active playing of Forza on my computer, but all of a sudden a few days ago, the Xbox app
    refused to take my login. It kept spitting out "You're not connected to the internet; Check your network connection and try again" even though logging into microsoft on my browser worked every time, and I'm on working wifi. like it does in this screenshot:

Xbox won't log in to the app on PC, but does on physical xbox [​IMG]

I don't know what it could be, whether its a ban of some kind or just a glitch or whatever, but it's been stressing me out a bit trying to figure it out. I've done every option I can to try and reconnect, but it just registers me as "blocked" like it shows.
    Xbox won't log in to the app on PC, but does on physical xbox [​IMG]

If anyone has any advice or idea on what to do I'll gladly take it. I just want to play forza again, frankly. Thank you

:)

Trevorcraft71, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Xbox won't log in to the app on PC, but does on physical xbox

1. Xbox won't log in to the app on PC, but does on physical xbox - Similar Threads - won't log app

2. Xbox won't let me log in,, gives me code Ox80070520. what is going on?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox won't let me log in,, gives me code Ox80070520. what is going on?: Xbox won't let me log in,, gives me code Ox80070520. what is going on? 5ffdf940-b311-4309-af87-1de6c0a8435b
  3. No me deja iniciar sesión en en la aplicación de Xbox [Translate] Won't let me log on to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    No me deja iniciar sesión en en la aplicación de Xbox [Translate] Won't let me log on to...: la desinstale por error y ahora me dice que intente mas tarde por que hubo un error. [Translate by Mod] I uninstall it by mistake and now it tells me to try later because there was an error....
  4. My Account won't log in on any other devices other than the xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account won't log in on any other devices other than the xbox: So I can sign into my Xbox fine and I can sign into microsoft.com fine, but every time I try to sign into anything else with my Xbox it just says failed, it even fails on the Xbox website. I will...
  5. Won't log in to Xbox Live even though I have an account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't log in to Xbox Live even though I have an account: Hi! I have an Xbox 360. When I try to log in on my Xbox Live account from the console, I get a message saying that "Sorry, but there is a problem with the information you are using to log on...
  6. Xbox App for Windows 10 won't let me log in?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App for Windows 10 won't let me log in?: Hi! So... I've been using the Xbox app a lot to talk with my friends and I have had a lot of problems. I'm not sure what's causing it, nor do I know a solution. (I have checked for solutions...
  7. Xbox live on 2nd console won't show for my son unless I log in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on 2nd console won't show for my son unless I log in: Hi When my son is playing on our console he is not able to see all online play for Destiny 2. I have to go and log myself in, in order for gold to be accessible to him. Our home console is our...
  8. Log in and apps won't start

in XBoX on Consoles
    Log in and apps won't start: My xbox onxX logs me off at night and wont automatically log me in any more most times it loops me back to the password part my password correct it just loops and my apps wont start and my...
  9. New setup won't log in

in XBoX Accessibility
    New setup won't log in: Bought my son an Xbox one s for Christmas. Got it all connected. Started the setup process. It dI'd the update. Then we got to the sign in page and it won't log in. It just stops there and won't...
  10. iOS app won't let me log in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    iOS app won't let me log in: Every time I try to log in in the iPhone app it closes by itself so I can't sync my account, I already uninstalled and reinstalled the app restarting my phone before and after the re installation...