Xbox wont open apps and keeps scrolling down

Discus and support Xbox wont open apps and keeps scrolling down in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox one will keep scrolling down and the controller Is not a fault as I have used my brothers xbox pad on my xbox one and still goes down. Also... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Itsbailey X, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Itsbailey X
    Itsbailey X Guest

My xbox one will keep scrolling down and the controller Is not a fault as I have used my brothers xbox pad on my xbox one and still goes down. Also after 5 minutes I can not click anything like games or messages they will not work

:)

Itsbailey X, Dec 3, 2020
  2. Miss Bijoux Win User

My Xbox One Goes Crazy

Hey Halogal05 -

Is it possible someone is controlling your Xbox One console using their phone's Xbox App? You'll want to check your settings for what connections you allow to your Xbox One from phone Xbox Apps. Starting at your Xbox One dashboard:

• Open the Guide Menu
    • Scroll down to Settings
    • Select All Settings
    • Scroll down to Preferences
    • Select Xbox app connections
    Ensure that you have the desired restrictions in place.

Let us know if that helps. :)
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

JC Penney Ad

Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Scroll down to Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Reset

Restart
  4. Ezzn Win User

Xbox keeps scrolling down

Make sure the controller firmware is updated as well.
  5. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey there Amoeba thanks for keeping in touch.

To be quite honest this doesn't seem to be a console issue, this does however seem to be coming from the controller instead. Without sounding repetitive we suggest a >Soft
    Factory Reset
    <
    (while keeping games and apps, WITH THE CONTROLLER PLUGGED IN)
    IF AND ONLY IF THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA IS MET:

• There is a stable network connection.
    • The information for all profiles is known (email and passwords)

Once the setup is complete it will ask if we want to keep settings or manual setup
    lets do manual setup since this will push through any updates to both controller and console. If however this doesn't do the trick then we suggest replace the controller. Give
    it a shot and let us know of any changes!
  6. MindfulAmoeba95 Win User

It has been "serviced" 2 times already, came back the same way I sent it
Thema:

1. Xbox wont open apps and keeps scrolling down - Similar Threads - wont open apps

2. apps wont open

in XBoX on Windows
    apps wont open: i recently subscribed and installed xbox gamepass on my PC. i also installed sea of Thieves and YIIK: a postmodern RPG through the gamepass. YIIK works perfectly fine, but Sea of thieves and the...
  3. Games wont open from Microsoft Store or Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Games wont open from Microsoft Store or Xbox app: I installed Clustertruck and Goat Sim and they won't open, I've tried every way to open them and they won't work, but I can play games that I installed a while ago. was there an update that has a...
  4. Xbox One S super slow and wont open apps.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S super slow and wont open apps.: Ever since an update back in April, my Xbox One S has been extremely slow and unable to open any games. I have tried every step that has been described to me and nothing works. Any help would be...
  5. My File Explorer App Wont Open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My File Explorer App Wont Open: Hi I have the my file explorer app and recently recorded the fortnite event and saved it and i was trying to upload it and the app crashed and now it wont open I’ve tried uninstalling it and re...
  6. Settings App wont open and attempting to open it just returns to Home screen. All else works.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Settings App wont open and attempting to open it just returns to Home screen. All else works.: My settings app on Xbox X has suddenly stopped working. Attempting to open it just returns me to the Home screen . Everything else is working including games, store, etc. I have tried rebooting...
  7. Xbox app wont open windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app wont open windows 10: Hello. I was convinced a while back that I had some viruses on my PC so I went into my task manager and noticed a bunch of apps with the task RuntimeBroker running along side them. At the time I...
  8. wont let me open any apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wont let me open any apps: ive tried games YouTube. and otheres any ideas 92ece4d3-5bf8-4180-bf8c-0b901d470a96
  9. Xbox app wont open.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app wont open.: I was trying to transfer Halo 5 Forge on PC, and ended up changing my security properties on the WindowsApps folder. After I changed this, every time I try to open the Windows Store, Xbox App,...
  10. Apps wont open

in XBoX on Consoles
    Apps wont open: I keep getting an error message when trying to sign onto any of my apps online. it keeps saying it is taking to long to sign on or to open app. I have shut down my system several times. What else...