Xbox won’t play or open games and some apps or they load and kick to home screem

Discus and support Xbox won’t play or open games and some apps or they load and kick to home screem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my xbox wont open some games and apps and the ones that do open start loading and get kicked to the home screen . Last game played was fortnite and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MGxSMOOTH, Aug 14, 2019.

1. MGxSMOOTH
    MGxSMOOTH Guest

Xbox won’t play or open games and some apps or they load and kick to home screem

my xbox wont open some games and apps and the ones that do open start loading and get kicked to the home screen . Last game played was fortnite and took forever to get in a match and when i did none of the landing areas loaded up, same goes for my gta
    nothing will load on the map. I tried hard reset and restoring to factory setting but not erasing games and content.

:)

MGxSMOOTH, Aug 14, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

3. Team Tauriac Win User

Try hard restasting are u want if it says are bad
  4. EDKILL13 Win User

I had this similar problem the other day to 3 games, i uninstalled them, them reinstalled them and now they work.
  5. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

6. MGxSMOOTH Win User

It wont let me uninstall anything
Thema:

1. Xbox won’t play or open games and some apps or they load and kick to home screem - Similar Threads - won’t play open

2. Won’t let me play my owned game?

in XboX Insiders
    Won’t let me play my owned game?: Don’t know if this was caused from the new update, but this is when it occurred. I tried redownloading overwatch to my console using the physical disk. After it finished downloading, it was...
  3. I’ve signed up for ultimate game pass and it won’t let me play any EA Access games even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve signed up for ultimate game pass and it won’t let me play any EA Access games even...: I have subscribed to gamepass ultimate and it says i also get EA but it wont let me play EA games unless i pay 4.99 a month. I thought it was included. 32af5391-4af4-45aa-827d-4e92ea80dcab
  4. Minecraft (New version) on switch won’t let me play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (New version) on switch won’t let me play: THIS IS FOR THE SWITCH BEDROCK EDITION. Ok so ever since i got the adventure time mashup pack, not just the worlds with that texture or world active, but ALL worlds have started saying “an error...
  5. Xbox 360 won’t play games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 won’t play games: Recently my little sister purchased a xbox 360 with the hopes of playing a videogame shes been waiting to play for the longest. To test it out we got Resident Evil (also a game she wanted to play)...
  6. My disc reads but won’t let me play it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My disc reads but won’t let me play it.: I have a rainbow six siege game that reads when it goes into my xbox but wont load the game. Ive tried all the methods and it still doesnt work. What should i do 989934bc-7dee-444b-bfe3-534fad1333bd
  7. Xbox one won’t let me play any Xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one won’t let me play any Xbox 360 games: I bought a xbox 360 disc (black ops 1) and my xbox keeps saying (this game isnt playable here for a list of xbox 360 games playable on xbox one go to xbox.com/backcompat.)(0x8082000c)anyone out...
  8. Game won’t play when it’s downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won’t play when it’s downloaded: I downloaded call of duty on a preorder purchase months ago and now its saying my payment was denied but the full game is downloaded and updated. Anyone got answers?...
  9. Map pack downloaded won’t let me play them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Map pack downloaded won’t let me play them: Console wont let me play downloaded map pack c6a4c1de-6e6e-48af-9147-98639be29d87
  10. New update won’t play minecraft save file

in XboX Insiders
    New update won’t play minecraft save file: Lost many-year minecraft save when preview updated earlier this week. It’s still there but Xbox won’t recognize it; even works still on my other non updated Xbox. Anybody else had this problem?...