Xbox won’t play or open games and some apps or they load and kick to home screem

Discus and support Xbox won’t play or open games and some apps or they load and kick to home screem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my xbox wont open some games and apps and the ones that do open start loading and get kicked to the home screen . Last game played was fortnite and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MGxSMOOTH, Aug 14, 2019.

1. MGxSMOOTH
    MGxSMOOTH Guest

Xbox won’t play or open games and some apps or they load and kick to home screem

my xbox wont open some games and apps and the ones that do open start loading and get kicked to the home screen . Last game played was fortnite and took forever to get in a match and when i did none of the landing areas loaded up, same goes for my gta
    nothing will load on the map. I tried hard reset and restoring to factory setting but not erasing games and content.

:)

MGxSMOOTH, Aug 14, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

3. Team Tauriac Win User

Try hard restasting are u want if it says are bad
  4. EDKILL13 Win User

I had this similar problem the other day to 3 games, i uninstalled them, them reinstalled them and now they work.
  5. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

6. MGxSMOOTH Win User

It wont let me uninstall anything
Thema:

1. Xbox won’t play or open games and some apps or they load and kick to home screem - Similar Threads - won’t play open

2. Skate 3 won’t play on Xbox 1x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skate 3 won’t play on Xbox 1x: Just downloaded skate 3 for Xbox 1x and I keep getting the error code 80070003. I have plenty of memory space available, but the game won’t play. Tried everything. Even Xbox support guy over the...
  3. Just bought MIB: International and it won’t play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just bought MIB: International and it won’t play: So i just bought the movie and it started off buffering and playing and buffering again and again. Now its just saying sorry cant play it now. After i just finished watching shazam....
  4. Xbox 360 movie won’t play after downloaded.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 movie won’t play after downloaded.: My xbox 360 is from the UK and i live in Australia. I purchased The LEGO movie 2 for the kids to watch and tried to download it because streaming was not an option with the [Mod Removed-...
  5. My Xbox one X won’t play any movies I own from the store

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one X won’t play any movies I own from the store: I had this same a few months ago. None of the troubleshooting techniques worked then and they’re not working now. They had to internally escalate the problem in order to solve it and it still took...
  6. Xbox one won’t play backwards compatibility discs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one won’t play backwards compatibility discs: hello so my xbox one will not play any of my xbox 360 discs that are backwards compatible. However it plays regular dvds and all of my blue-rays and xbox one games....
  7. My nba 2k19 won’t play on my Xbox one it freezes and crashes at time I need help fixing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My nba 2k19 won’t play on my Xbox one it freezes and crashes at time I need help fixing...: My nba 2k19 wont play on my xbox one it freezes and crashes on me every time im trying to play it please help me fix this problem bb262d11-e43d-447b-b5ac-80c73b3d0c3e
  8. My game disc is recognised but won’t play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game disc is recognised but won’t play: I have got rainbow 6 siege on disc whenether i put my disc in, it says that it recognises the disc but it says to insert the disc for the game, clean it or make sure there are not any scratches on...
  9. xbox one- Minecraft won’t play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one- Minecraft won’t play: I have an Xbox one which came with digital version of Minecraft. Recently game will not play and although installed is saying I need to enter disc (which I do not have) or repurchase digitally....
  10. Xbox 360 won’t play newer (2010+) games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won’t play newer (2010+) games.: Original style Xbox 360, falcon based console. - fully updated I have a small library to test from, but I can install and play games that were made in 2009 and before. I can play original Xbox...