Xbox won’t power on

Discus and support Xbox won’t power on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox when unplugged and then replugged takes like 2 days to restore and be able to be turned on again, i’ve tried to restart my power bank and tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kevinnn✔️, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Xbox won’t power on

My xbox when unplugged and then replugged takes like 2 days to restore and be able to be turned on again, i’ve tried to restart my power bank and tried multiple methods but nothing seems to work

:)

Kevinnn✔️, Sep 24, 2019
  2. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Xbox won’t power on

Hi Kevin,

If you have tried all possible solutions, you may need a new power supply. Depending on which xbox system you have you should be able to purchase a new one from gamestop, amazon or ebay.
  3. Airyrose666 Win User

Xbox won’t power on

you may need a new power supply. there relatively cheap online or in stores like gamestop or ebgames if you have them in your area
  4. Miku Sakuya Win User

Xbox won’t power up

Ya I'm thinking your consoles motherboard is probably fried I could understand not spending money on another system because the new xbox comes next year but atleast consoles are going for about 250 dollars now
  5. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Xbox won’t power up

Since you told us that the power supply is working it might be an internal problem of the Xbox console itself.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

Xbox one won’t power on

Hi, have you tried plugging it in to a different outlet/socket?

If it still doesn’t work then I would take it back to the shop and replace it. It should still be under warranty.
Thema:

Xbox won’t power on

1. Xbox won’t power on - Similar Threads - won’t power

2. My Xbox won’t turn on even though the power brick is solid orange

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won’t turn on even though the power brick is solid orange: Hi my original xbox one wont turn on even though the power brick is orange. I tried plugging all the wires in and out many times but when i try to press the xbox button it only makes a faint beep...
  3. Xbox cuts on but won’t power up to the main screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cuts on but won’t power up to the main screen: My Xbox one S goes on this black screen which says something went wrong the two options are restart this Xbox or troubleshoot when I press troubleshoot I try to reset it or restart it and it takes...
  4. Xbox won’t power up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t power up: Having trouble powering up my xbox? My power supply light is solid orange and I have followed the instructions to reset the power supply. When I attempt to turn the xbox on, nothing happens....
  5. Xbox one won’t turn on and I have no power brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won’t turn on and I have no power brick: I just used my xbox one s last night and worked perfectly but now today when i tried to use it it wont turn on but beeps someone time it would just beep once then stop and if i switch the cord...
  6. Xbox One wouldn’t load disc, tried holding down power button for ten seconds now won’t get ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One wouldn’t load disc, tried holding down power button for ten seconds now won’t get ...: I recently purchesed RDR2 on disc and spent eight hours downloading it, after finally getting it downloaded i started it only to find that it wouldnt get past the loading screen and when it would...
  7. Cisco Cisco DPC3939: My power went out now my Xbox won’t connect to server

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Cisco Cisco DPC3939: My power went out now my Xbox won’t connect to server: Cisco (Modems/Gateways) Cisco DPC3939: My power went out now my Xbox won’t connect to server please help my power went out in my neighborhood for about an hour and now I can’t connect my Xbox to...
  8. Controller won’t power on wirelessly and home button DOES NOT WORK HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller won’t power on wirelessly and home button DOES NOT WORK HELP: My xbox one controller does not power on wirelessy. It only comes on via usb cable and when it is working the home button does not work i cant switch out of apps and games and its really annoying...
  9. Power supply won’t work turning orange

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power supply won’t work turning orange: whwm i plug my power supply in the light turns orange and will kt aork what can i do? 59586440-7b82-42a9-ade5-f39d77c660df
  10. Xbox one x no controller won’t power on console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x no controller won’t power on console: every time I turn my Xbox one x off it won’t turn back on via controller i have to push the power button on the console twice. it wasn’t doing this the first week I had it but now it’s every time...