Xbox won’t power on

Discus and support Xbox won’t power on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox when unplugged and then replugged takes like 2 days to restore and be able to be turned on again, i’ve tried to restart my power bank and tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kevinnn✔️, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Xbox won’t power on

My xbox when unplugged and then replugged takes like 2 days to restore and be able to be turned on again, i’ve tried to restart my power bank and tried multiple methods but nothing seems to work

:)

Kevinnn✔️, Sep 24, 2019
  2. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Xbox won’t power on

Hi Kevin,

If you have tried all possible solutions, you may need a new power supply. Depending on which xbox system you have you should be able to purchase a new one from gamestop, amazon or ebay.
  3. Airyrose666 Win User

Xbox won’t power on

you may need a new power supply. there relatively cheap online or in stores like gamestop or ebgames if you have them in your area
  4. Miku Sakuya Win User

Xbox won’t power up

Ya I'm thinking your consoles motherboard is probably fried I could understand not spending money on another system because the new xbox comes next year but atleast consoles are going for about 250 dollars now
  5. 4Moemoe Win User

Xbox won’t power up

Thank you for your advice, so u know how i can submit a repair request?
  6. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Xbox won’t power up

Since you told us that the power supply is working it might be an internal problem of the Xbox console itself.
Thema:

Xbox won’t power on

1. Xbox won’t power on - Similar Threads - won’t power

2. Xbox won’t power up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t power up: So idk whats going on with my sons xbox. When i oush the boyton to turn it on it makes the sound and the light turns on briefly but it doesnt stay on. Ive tried using different outlets, ive...
  3. Xbox one won’t turn on. & it’s NOT the power brick.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won’t turn on. & it’s NOT the power brick.: So my xbox one wont come on. It just makes that lil bloop noise and the light comes on for split second then turns off. Its not the power brick because i have switched out using my friends cords...
  4. Xbox One S chimes, but won’t power on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S chimes, but won’t power on?: My One S turns on then immediatly powers off. Anyone know why this is happening? Ive attached a video of it. https://youtu.be/EXV1D_cgFTQ 8b6c49d4-7ab8-4cb8-b899-6eff8eaa4ad2
  5. Xbox one x won’t power on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x won’t power on.: Im having issues with my xbox one x.. the console is around 2 weeks old and has been working fine. i was planning on moving the console from my TV stand to my desk so i went into the settings on...
  6. Xbox one S powers on but won’t show on tv

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox one S powers on but won’t show on tv: Xbox one S powers on but won’t show on tv Please try the steps in the troubleshooting guide:...
  7. Power brick light stays on when it shouldn’t. Xbox one won’t turn on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power brick light stays on when it shouldn’t. Xbox one won’t turn on.: Ive had issues connecting to the xbox servers the last few days. Ive heard they are overloaded. Anyway i reformatted my xbox one and enjoyed playing it yesterday. I turned it off and when i woke...
  8. Xbox won’t power off with wireless headphones connected

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox won’t power off with wireless headphones connected: This issue has been happening for a couple builds and I’ve reported it. So if I have my wireless headphones (Razer Thresher) on and try to turn Xbox off with remote holding Xbox button on remote...
  9. Xbox won’t stay powered on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t stay powered on: Checked power source and cleaned dust out.. i did move it while on vacation but worked fine for 2 days after that. Please help. a355a8f3-4808-4bc7-b664-dbc01aac36cd
  10. Xbox one kept shutting off and won’t power on now

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one kept shutting off and won’t power on now: I’ve had my xbox one since day one when it came out and recently it has begun shutting off like the power cord was completely disconnected after I power it on for the first time everyday. Now it...