Xbox won’t power up

Discus and support Xbox won’t power up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Having trouble powering up my xbox? My power supply light is solid orange and I have followed the instructions to reset the power supply. When I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MichaelFoster7, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Xbox won’t power up

Having trouble powering up my xbox? My power supply light is solid orange and I have followed the instructions to reset the power supply. When I attempt to turn the xbox on, nothing happens. Nothing lights up on the front and no beep. Any suggestions?
    Xbox is out of warranty and repair period.

:)

MichaelFoster7, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Miku Sakuya Win User

Xbox won’t power up

Ya I'm thinking your consoles motherboard is probably fried I could understand not spending money on another system because the new xbox comes next year but atleast consoles are going for about 250 dollars now
  3. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Xbox won’t power up

Since you told us that the power supply is working it might be an internal problem of the Xbox console itself.
  4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Xbox won’t power up

I believe you need a new power supply pack. They are around $30 USD on Amazon.
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Xbox won’t power up

Hey Michael

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with powering on your console.

If you have already followed the steps in the
    Xbox One Power Supply Solution
    , then I would have to recommend to try alternate power outlets, or, if you are using a surge protector or an extension cord, then try connecting the power supply directly into the outlet.

Since this is one of the Orignial Xbox One consoles, Microsoft actually no longer services these devices, so if this does not help your console power on, then the only other alternative would be purchasing a new console.

I'm sorry about any confusion or turmoil this might have caused.
  6. MichaelFoster7 Win User

Xbox won’t power up

Thanks Eladio, i have gone through the power supply solution with no luck and its plugged into the wall so I thinks its the Xbox itself
Thema:

Xbox won’t power up

1. Xbox won’t power up - Similar Threads - won’t power

2. Xbox one won’t turn on. & it’s NOT the power brick.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won’t turn on. & it’s NOT the power brick.: So my xbox one wont come on. It just makes that lil bloop noise and the light comes on for split second then turns off. Its not the power brick because i have switched out using my friends cords...
  3. Xbox One S chimes, but won’t power on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S chimes, but won’t power on?: My One S turns on then immediatly powers off. Anyone know why this is happening? Ive attached a video of it. https://youtu.be/EXV1D_cgFTQ 8b6c49d4-7ab8-4cb8-b899-6eff8eaa4ad2
  4. Xbox one x won’t power on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x won’t power on.: Im having issues with my xbox one x.. the console is around 2 weeks old and has been working fine. i was planning on moving the console from my TV stand to my desk so i went into the settings on...
  5. Xbox one S powers on but won’t show on tv

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox one S powers on but won’t show on tv: Xbox one S powers on but won’t show on tv Please try the steps in the troubleshooting guide:...
  6. Power brick light stays on when it shouldn’t. Xbox one won’t turn on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power brick light stays on when it shouldn’t. Xbox one won’t turn on.: Ive had issues connecting to the xbox servers the last few days. Ive heard they are overloaded. Anyway i reformatted my xbox one and enjoyed playing it yesterday. I turned it off and when i woke...
  7. Xbox won’t power off with wireless headphones connected

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox won’t power off with wireless headphones connected: This issue has been happening for a couple builds and I’ve reported it. So if I have my wireless headphones (Razer Thresher) on and try to turn Xbox off with remote holding Xbox button on remote...
  8. Xbox won’t stay powered on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t stay powered on: Checked power source and cleaned dust out.. i did move it while on vacation but worked fine for 2 days after that. Please help. a355a8f3-4808-4bc7-b664-dbc01aac36cd
  9. Xbox one kept shutting off and won’t power on now

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one kept shutting off and won’t power on now: I’ve had my xbox one since day one when it came out and recently it has begun shutting off like the power cord was completely disconnected after I power it on for the first time everyday. Now it...
  10. Xbox one original won’t power on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one original won’t power on: Last night i turned my game off. By pressing the xbox button on the controller snd selecting turn off console. Its been 24hrs and i still can get it to power back on....