Xbox won't recognize skate games

Discus and support Xbox won't recognize skate games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox wont recognize the discs for skate 2 or skate 3. Just says open tray. The game discs work on other consoles and other game discs work on my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mitch8711, Feb 8, 2014.

1. mitch8711
    mitch8711 Guest

My xbox wont recognize the discs for skate 2 or skate 3. Just says open tray. The game discs work on other consoles and other game discs work on my console.

:)

mitch8711, Feb 8, 2014
  2. PLGNOOB
    PLGNOOB Guest
    Why I can't pay xbox 360 games with the money i have on my xbox account?

I bought an xbox gift card becouse I wanted to buy skate 3 as it's discounted. I bought an xbox one game succesfully but when I try to buy skate 3 it won't allow me to buy it with the money I have on my xbox account. Why is that?

PLGNOOB, Feb 8, 2014
  3. SamIAmMDP
    SamIAmMDP Guest
    Counsel Won't recognize game

we own lego worlds game disc and have previously downloaded the game and played on the Xbox one. However we insert the game and try to play it doesn't recognize the game is inserted. I've already tried switching profiles and powering down the system. Neither
    has worked and still get the message "Do you own this game or app?" Even though I've ejected and reinserted the game numerous times.

SamIAmMDP, Feb 8, 2014
Thema:

1. Xbox won't recognize skate games - Similar Threads - won't recognize skate

2. External hard drive is recognized but won't play games

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive is recognized but won't play games: Hi so I have two external hard drives and my first one works great but my second one which is a western digital easy store 4 tb Is recognized but won't play games. It says the game needs to finish...
  3. Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) app, won't recognize my login

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) app, won't recognize my login: So I bought the game pass and want to login to the xbox app. When i open the app and get the login screen and enter my username and password, it enters the app, but I'm not logged in, and when I'm...
  4. I have Xbox live gold and my game won't recognize it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Xbox live gold and my game won't recognize it.: I've been playing FH4 and I just got gold to be able to play online. I opened up the game as soon as I bought it and it still tolled me to get Xbox live gold to play online. PLS HELP ME ASAP!...
  5. Xbox One X won't recognize my lan cable. Any suggestions?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X won't recognize my lan cable. Any suggestions?: Ive tried 4 different cables and have connected them to other devices such as my PS4 , PC & Smart Tv, they all work. No idea was going on 8593e4d9-7008-4044-b8fa-44c75d15e4b6
  6. Sony STR-DH520: XBOX One X won't recognize my A/V receiver sometimes, why?

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Sony STR-DH520: XBOX One X won't recognize my A/V receiver sometimes, why?: Sony (Audio/Video Receivers) STR-DH520: XBOX One X won't recognize my A/V receiver sometimes, why? If it happens again, I will do that. Thanks for the reply. dd8aed95-8551-4640-9ee3-0c81dbe2a96f
  7. Controller won't recognize my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller won't recognize my headset: Split from this thread. Hi. I am undergoing problems with my Hyper X Cloud headset not being recognised either. I have troubleshooted every audio setting avenue, to headset problems and beyond,...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 won't recognize gamertag change

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 won't recognize gamertag change: I just changed my gamertag on xbox.com and the windows 10 xbox app recognizes my new gamertag but forza horizon 4 on pc still displays my old gamertag. I've tried logging in and out of the game...
  9. Controller won't recognize my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller won't recognize my headset: Hi so I just got my Xbox game lab controller delivered because my old controller broke. I plugged in my headset and it worked perfectly but then I unplugged it and plugged it back in and it didn't...
  10. Left Stick won't recognize directional imput

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left Stick won't recognize directional imput: So i've been having this problem with my controller where whenever I flick my stick to the left, it won't read it, until I flick it more times where it sometimes works, it does work for holding...