Xbox won't recognize skate games

Discus and support Xbox won't recognize skate games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox wont recognize the discs for skate 2 or skate 3. Just says open tray. The game discs work on other consoles and other game discs work on my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mitch8711, Feb 8, 2014.

1. mitch8711
    mitch8711 Guest

My xbox wont recognize the discs for skate 2 or skate 3. Just says open tray. The game discs work on other consoles and other game discs work on my console.

:)

mitch8711, Feb 8, 2014
  2. PLGNOOB
    PLGNOOB Guest
    Why I can't pay xbox 360 games with the money i have on my xbox account?

I bought an xbox gift card becouse I wanted to buy skate 3 as it's discounted. I bought an xbox one game succesfully but when I try to buy skate 3 it won't allow me to buy it with the money I have on my xbox account. Why is that?

PLGNOOB, Feb 8, 2014
  3. SamIAmMDP
    SamIAmMDP Guest
    Counsel Won't recognize game

we own lego worlds game disc and have previously downloaded the game and played on the Xbox one. However we insert the game and try to play it doesn't recognize the game is inserted. I've already tried switching profiles and powering down the system. Neither
    has worked and still get the message "Do you own this game or app?" Even though I've ejected and reinserted the game numerous times.

SamIAmMDP, Feb 8, 2014
Thema:

1. Xbox won't recognize skate games - Similar Threads - won't recognize skate

2. My Xbox One won't recognize my external hard drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One won't recognize my external hard drive?: Hello all. I have run out of room on my Xbox One internal hard drive, so I am re-purposing an old external hard drive to increase my storage. Unfortunately, when I plug the hard drive into the...
  3. Xbox One S All Digital Won't Recognize USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S All Digital Won't Recognize USB: Hi everyone, I purchased the Xbox One S All Digital version at Target last night and later once I had gotten home, I tried inserting my USB in order to change its background. It wouldn't...
  4. Xbox PC App won't recognize Game Pass subscription.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC App won't recognize Game Pass subscription.: I can't get the Xbox PC app to recognize that I have a Game Pass subscription. It asks me to buy a new subscription even though the order history page shows i already have it. I already signed in...
  5. Built a new PC - Gamepass won't recognize my old HDD and wants to delete all the games

in XBoX on Windows
    Built a new PC - Gamepass won't recognize my old HDD and wants to delete all the games: I just built a new PC and migrated over my old HDD's with my game data. When I try to set the Gamepass app to read the HDD, I get the error message "This drive has apps from another device. To use...
  6. Halo Reach won't launch or be recognized as installed

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Reach won't launch or be recognized as installed: After spending hours installing the Halo Master Chief Collection and Halo Reach, I go to launch Halo Reach, nothing happens. I click the MCC, it launches, I see the "easy anti-cheat" window load,...
  7. [Solved] Wired XBox One controller for PC won't be recognized by Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    [Solved] Wired XBox One controller for PC won't be recognized by Windows 10: I've seen this issue a couple of times while searching on the Internet, but there's no real solution to my problem: My XBox One controller for PC (wired using the USB cable that came with it)...
  8. External hard drive is recognized but won't play games

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive is recognized but won't play games: Hi so I have two external hard drives and my first one works great but my second one which is a western digital easy store 4 tb Is recognized but won't play games. It says the game needs to finish...
  9. Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) app, won't recognize my login

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) app, won't recognize my login: So I bought the game pass and want to login to the xbox app. When i open the app and get the login screen and enter my username and password, it enters the app, but I'm not logged in, and when I'm...
  10. I have Xbox live gold and my game won't recognize it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Xbox live gold and my game won't recognize it.: I've been playing FH4 and I just got gold to be able to play online. I opened up the game as soon as I bought it and it still tolled me to get Xbox live gold to play online. PLS HELP ME ASAP!...