Xbox won't respond

Discus and support Xbox won't respond in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yesterday, I was playing "A Way Out" with my friend. Suddenly, both controllers we were using became unuseful, since even if we pressed ANY button the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Amanda_3000, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Amanda_3000
    Amanda_3000 Guest

Xbox won't respond

Yesterday, I was playing "A Way Out" with my friend. Suddenly, both controllers we were using became unuseful, since even if we pressed ANY button the game would just be there, walking alone forever.

I tried to reset the Xbox and both controllers (a wireless and a wire one) but always when it turns on I can't do nothing.

Someone has any idea of what is the problem? Probably it has no connection with the controllers.

Obs: when I turn on the Wired controller it's light keeps turning on and off, while the wireless one keeps with it's light stable.

:)

Amanda_3000, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

Xbox won't respond

1. Xbox won't respond - Similar Threads - won't respond

2. Gamepad Controller (wired) won't respond

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepad Controller (wired) won't respond: I have a wired GamePad controller I have plugged into the pc for the first and received a message (in Win 10) that the device is ready (with LED on) but does not respond (in Xbox WarGames). Is...
  3. Xbox one won't respond to any action.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't respond to any action.: I have been having a problem in the last 3 days with this. My xbox one seem to be okay but then after a few minutes it's seem to act up as not responding when I press the guide button and when I...
  4. Wired Controller won't respond

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired Controller won't respond: I'm trying to use my PS3 controller for my lap top but wont work. Do I need to download Motioninjoy 934fa8f7-a801-446a-bc4b-c22c0f3df83d
  5. I'm in preview program .. got the new dashboard.. now my Fanatec wheel won't respond. Hard ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm in preview program .. got the new dashboard.. now my Fanatec wheel won't respond. Hard ...: Got the new dashboard.. now Fanatec wheel won't respond to commands when pushing the buttons. controller works fine. Am I able to go back to old dashboard to see if my wheel will work again? Did a...
  6. My xbox one turns on but won't respond with the tv or anything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one turns on but won't respond with the tv or anything.: Last night I noticed my xbox one turned on by itself for whatever reason and turned it off the next day when I tried to turn it back on to play I noticed that it turns on but it won't respond with...
  7. Has anyone else experienced this particular issue? Microsoft won't respond

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone else experienced this particular issue? Microsoft won't respond: For the past 5 or 6 weeks now I haven't been allowed to "comment" and "like" on anything in the activity feed whether It's mine or my friends. I get an error that says "Can't send right now. Tap...
  8. Xbox one won't respond to controller except for xbox button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't respond to controller except for xbox button: I can move between console off and controller off after pressing xbox button. But on the homepage i can't do anything. I tried reconnecting controller, turning off the console and on but it stayed...
  9. Console won't respond to controller after reconnecting it once it has been inactive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console won't respond to controller after reconnecting it once it has been inactive: Hey sorry if this has already been posted, but I did a bit of looking and didn't see anything. I also already posted it on the console section as I'm not sure which one is the problem. tl;dr...
  10. Console is bugged, Controller won't respond.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console is bugged, Controller won't respond.: And here we go again, the crappiest console ever made! Problem after problem, I spend more time fixing problem then enjoying my game. I was playing Destiny, decided to invite player I met...