Xbox won't start...

Discus and support Xbox won't start... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey , i'm begging you to help me please, Since today , my xbox won't start... When i turn it on , it show the green screen with the xbox logo, and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Corrue95, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Corrue95
    Corrue95 Guest

Xbox won't start...

Hey ,

i'm begging you to help me please,

Since today , my xbox won't start... When i turn it on , it show the green screen with the xbox logo, and then , after something like 5 minutes , it turn off by itself...

I've tried to unplug it and plug it again after a few minutes , but without success ...

Does anyone know what to do ? :-(

Please

:)

Corrue95, Aug 1, 2019
Thema:

Xbox won't start...

1. Xbox won't start... - Similar Threads - won't start

2. Fortnite won't start updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite won't start updating: I've tried to like pause the updating but it dont pause at all and I've tried to uninstall the game and it wont uninstall Help Please 38544114-425a-4173-8532-f1ee5bab7545
  3. Forza Horizon 4 nem indul el ![Forza Horizon 4 won't start!]

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 nem indul el ![Forza Horizon 4 won't start!]: Üdv ! Ma volt szerencsém megvenni a Forza Horizon 4-et és sajnos keserű szájízzel vettem észre hogy telepítés után semmit sem reagál maga a játék az inditás gomb megnyomása után. Nem tudom...
  4. Xbox Console Companion App Won't Start and freezes PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Companion App Won't Start and freezes PC: Hello all, I've got two different notebook computers (one Dell and other Asus) and the Xbox Console Companion App simply doesn't work on any of them. It used to work on my Asus one, but now it...
  5. Games won't launch from Xbox App or Start Menu

in XBoX on Windows
    Games won't launch from Xbox App or Start Menu: When I click "Play" in the Xbox App nothing happens. If I try to launch two different games from the Start Menu it just opens this store page: [img] I've tried all the steps in the FAQ:...
  6. Xbox One powered, won't start, cannot factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One powered, won't start, cannot factory reset: TL;DR: Xbox One froze while playing a game, now won't start, or output a video signal, but is powering up and down with the front button and EJECT button. Can't even get it to enter factory...
  7. Original Xbox Game Won't Start in Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox Game Won't Start in Xbox 360: Hello all, So let me start off saying that I enjoy playing xbox games both original (nostalgia) and xbox 360. So I looked up seeing what original xbox games are compatible to play on the XBOX 360...
  8. Games won't start

in XBoX on Windows
    Games won't start: Hello, I bought the Xbox Game Pass for PC, downloaded the Xbox (Beta) app and updated Windows so it works with the Xbox (Beta) app. At first, everything worked fine. But after 2 days of playing,...
  9. Sea of thieves won't start on my brand new Xbox one digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves won't start on my brand new Xbox one digital: I just pirchased an xbox one digital edition,loaded sea of thieves on it, and the game goes no further than the sea of thieves splash screen. I have performes a hard reset. That did not work. I...
  10. X Box game (Fallout 4) won't start - corrupted data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X Box game (Fallout 4) won't start - corrupted data: Playing on Xbox - X, after 100 hours, Fallout 4 will no longer load. I believe this is because of a corrupted file, but I cannot load into the game to delete it. I have tried a hard reboot,...