Xbox Won't Stay On

Discus and support Xbox Won't Stay On in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently opened up my xbox to clean it out, because I thought that might help some of the major performance issues I've been having (I've had to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Craig Kregson, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Xbox Won't Stay On

I recently opened up my xbox to clean it out, because I thought that might help some of the major performance issues I've been having (I've had to factory reset my xbox 3-4 times just to get it to run). However, after piecing everything together again,
    the xbox won't stay on. It makes the on noise, lights up for a second, then promptly shuts off again. I thought it might be a problem with the front ribbon cable, but that appears to be attached properly. Does anyone know what other internal components might
    be malfunctioning to make it so the xbox isn't powering up properly? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

:)

Craig Kregson, Aug 1, 2019
Thema:

Xbox Won't Stay On

1. Xbox Won't Stay On - Similar Threads - Won't Stay

2. Xbox won't stay powered on

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox won't stay powered on: So last night I was playing rainbow six siege with some friends until I was getting offline when xbox popped up a console update (I'm apart of the preview program) so I updated the system went...
  3. Xbox One S won't stay on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S won't stay on: Hi - I'm wondering if anyone can help me, I've tried searching the forum and the Internet for answers but can't find anyone with exactly the issue I'm experiencing. My Xbox One S turns on, but...
  4. Xbox One X won't stay on for more than 5 seconds with no HDMI signal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X won't stay on for more than 5 seconds with no HDMI signal: Hi there, I have had my Xbox One X for just under a year with minimal problems. Recently we unplugged it from the wall to move our TV around. We have done this before with absolutely no problems....
  5. Xbox One won't stay on anymore, is it really just the power supply?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One won't stay on anymore, is it really just the power supply?: I'm having trouble with my Xbox One where it won't stay on anymore without both the power box and system shutting off even when plugged in. It was yesterday that the problem occurred when I went...
  6. Xbox One S won't stay on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S won't stay on: This has been happening for about a week now, will turn on my xbox one s, the power button will light up but nothing will display on the screen and It will automatically turn off by itself 5...
  7. xbox one won't stay on

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one won't stay on: my sons xbox one shuts off on its own about 5-10 seconds after hitting power. Never even loads or show up on the TV. Have tried multiple TVS, games still the same....
  8. Xbox Won't Stay On after 10 Seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Won't Stay On after 10 Seconds: Last Saturday my original Xbox One worked flawlessly, but come Sunday morning the system will not stay on for longer than 10 seconds. I have tested the power supply (it's fine) and made sure the...
  9. Dolby Atmos won't stay on when Xbox One X gets turned off, then back on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos won't stay on when Xbox One X gets turned off, then back on: Every time i turn the Xbox on i have to turn Dolby Atmos back on. It works perfectly fine, but it's just annoying to have to turn it on every time i turn the Xbox on. It's on an LG C8. Anyone else...
  10. Controller won't stay connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller won't stay connected: My controller keeps disconnecting. I get a message that says: Primary user has no controller. 95dd4a3b-083b-49c9-9880-3c919296bb86