xbox wont stay

Discus and support xbox wont stay in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So im having trouble with my xbox one, im able to power it on for exactly 1 minute during which it makes a very faint constant beep, my controller wont... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kennethschiffbauer, Sep 13, 2019.

1. xbox wont stay

So im having trouble with my xbox one, im able to power it on for exactly 1 minute during which it makes a very faint constant beep, my controller wont sync to the console and my tv wont detect the hdmi cable. After said minute is done it power down, ive
    noticed that power brick turns orange as it shuts down then recolors to white for a little before turning orange again.

:)

kennethschiffbauer, Sep 13, 2019
  2. HERO OF 911 Win User

xbox wont stay

I have done all the troubleshooting you could do.

1. held the bind and sync button then hit the power button, i never heard a second ping and never saw anything on the screen

2. i have downloaded the factory reset file, formated my usb to ntfs and tried factory resetting it that way and still nothing.
    If you still cannot figure how to resolve the issue, try sending your console in to Microsoft and seeing what they can do.
  3. kennethschiffbauer Win User

xbox wont stay

I have done all the troubleshooting you could do.

1. held the bind and sync button then hit the power button, i never heard a second ping and never saw anything on the screen

2. i have downloaded the factory reset file, formated my usb to ntfs and tried factory resetting it that way and still nothing.
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

xbox wont stay

Hello kennethschiffbauer!

Have you tried connecting your Xbox console to a completely different Television in a different room?

Also, I'm not sure which exact model of Xbox console that you own, but if you could try using a different

power supply unit (brick), I would recommend trying that. If you know someone with the same model of console that you own, perhaps you can borrow theirs or take you console to a local gaming shop to see if they can test out your console with another power
    supply unit. Hopefully the issue is only with the power brick and not the console so it'd be a less expensive fix.

Let us know! We look forward to hearing back from you!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

xbox wont stay

6. XBF Felixx P Win User

xbox wont stay

Come back to us and let us know how it all turns out for you!

Good luck!

Felix

Xbox forums support
Thema:

xbox wont stay

1. xbox wont stay - Similar Threads - wont stay

2. Xbox one wont stay on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one wont stay on: So im having trouble with my xbox one, im able to power it on for exactly 1 minute during which it makes a very faint constant beep, my controller wont sync to the console and my tv wont detect...
  3. Xbox Controller Wont Stay Open

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Wont Stay Open: My controller that i recently bought in February isn’t working properly, I got new batteries and it turns on, until a few seconds later it just’s closes. HOW DO I FIX THS?...
  4. xbox one console beeps then shuts off after 20 seconds and wont stay on

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one console beeps then shuts off after 20 seconds and wont stay on: how do I fix my console so it stays on? b0747d15-b067-4423-97d0-d0ab48144fde
  5. Help, offline, wont stay signed in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help, offline, wont stay signed in.: About a week ago my xbox one original started signing me out of my profile seconds after i turned it on. It says "Bye! Sign in using a controller." I have a wired controller connected all the...
  6. Xbox one s wont let me stay in parties for more then 2 minutes.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s wont let me stay in parties for more then 2 minutes.: My xbox one s is connected to the internet, it can stream Netflix no problem and youtube to. It just won't let me stay in party or play any online game such as pubg or ark. I can join parties and...
  7. Xbox wont stay in sleep mode/off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont stay in sleep mode/off: Hello, Im having an issue with my xbox one where it keeps turning itself on repetitively (every time i turn it off, a couple seconds later it turns back on).This suddenly started happening...
  8. Xbox wont stay in sleep mode/off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont stay in sleep mode/off: Hello, Im having an issue with my xbox one where it keeps turning itself on repetitively (every time i turn it off, a couple seconds later it turns back on).This suddenly started happening...
  9. help my xbox wont stay on for more than 5 seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    help my xbox wont stay on for more than 5 seconds: my power brick flashes white and orange and when i turn my xbox on it turns its self off again in 5 seconds as if i had done it myself because it still makes the sound but it doesnt turn its self...
  10. One-x wont stay synced to save data

in XBoX on Consoles
    One-x wont stay synced to save data: So I happily bought a One-x Scorpio edition and got everything set up with an external hard drive fairly smoothly. I went to play Assassins Creed Origins and after 15 min or so got a message...