Xbox won't sync

Discus and support Xbox won't sync in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox wont sync. Sync button on console doesnt work. Controller works fine with other devices. 33632194-d6c4-4908-b4d4-f162cf57732c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VoteableCupid75, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Xbox won't sync

Xbox wont sync. Sync button on console doesnt work. Controller works fine with other devices.

:)

VoteableCupid75, Sep 22, 2019
  2. VoteableCupid75 Win User

Xbox won't sync

Just tried updating. Not working. What do i do if its the wireless receiver.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox won't sync

Hi there VoteableCupid75,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with synching the controller to the Xbox Console. To help clarify:

• Have you updated the controller on the Xbox console?
    • Have you tried a different controller?

I recommend to take a look at the following troubleshooting resource:
    Troubleshoot your Xbox One wireless controller.

Try this out and let us know the results.
  4. Flymonkey102 Win User

Xbox won't sync

If your sync button is having issues you can still sync controllers with a micro USB cable that supplies data.
  5. ImpaledGremlin Win User

Xbox won't sync

I would try the controllers on another xbox as that should confirm the issue.

Then if in warranty contact for repair.

If not in warranty either sort a repair or if it was me just play with controller wired.
  6. VoteableCupid75 Win User

Xbox won't sync

Have two controllers. Both updated and facing the same issue.
Thema:

Xbox won't sync

1. Xbox won't sync - Similar Threads - won't sync

2. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Won't Sync w/ Cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Won't Sync w/ Cloud: I have a premium subscription to Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. My premium subscription is good through 8/7/2020. For a few weeks, I've been having trouble syncing. It will frequently ask if I...
  3. Xbox one Games Won't sync (New Email)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Games Won't sync (New Email): Recently I removed an email from my xbox live account and replaced it with a new email. Since then, whenever I try to play my xbox one games online it won't sync. It only lets me play it offline...
  4. Xbox one Games Won't sync (New Email)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one Games Won't sync (New Email): Recently I removed an email from my xbox live account and replaced it with a new email. Since then, whenever I try to play my xbox one games online it won't sync. It only lets me play it offline...
  5. Console won't sync/blink!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console won't sync/blink!!!: It just happend yesterday that my console won't sync to my controllers. I've tried 5 or 6 different controllers and still nothing. Not even a blinking light from my console. Please how do I fix...
  6. Controller won't sync to my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller won't sync to my xbox: Everytime i press the button to sync the controller the xbox sign dont blink and when i tried it with the wire it also didnt work. How do I get it to sync? 3e762205-9256-4a56-a531-e18a6f33f835
  7. My games won't sync

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games won't sync: I'm paying for a service that does not work. My games won't sync, I've been chatting with help but i need to talk on the phone but it won't let me. Please this has been going on for days i either...
  8. Minecraft won't synce properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't synce properly: When i start minecraft on Xbox one itgoes to the syncing screen and it loads longer than a couple of minutes. I don't know if anyone else is having this issue. I uninstalled and reinstalled the...
  9. Fallout 4 won't sync.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 won't sync.: Fallout 4 will not snyc. Was having a freezing broblem. Also I can't load new saves. I could load 2 older saves, but if walk 1 step and hit save. It will save, but won't load. Some how with trying...
  10. GTA V saved game from 360 won't sync to one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V saved game from 360 won't sync to one: I'm trying to pick up where I left off in story mode on GTA V. I copied my saved games to the cloud on 360. When I start up GTA on my Xbox one, it doesn't recognize there's anything to sync like...