Xbox won't sync

Discus and support Xbox won't sync in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox wont sync. Sync button on console doesnt work. Controller works fine with other devices. 33632194-d6c4-4908-b4d4-f162cf57732c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VoteableCupid75, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Xbox won't sync

Xbox wont sync. Sync button on console doesnt work. Controller works fine with other devices.

:)

VoteableCupid75, Sep 22, 2019
Thema:

Xbox won't sync

1. Xbox won't sync - Similar Threads - won't sync

2. Xbox one controller won't sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller won't sync: Hello everyone, I have this weird problem where my controller won't sync with my xbox one after going off for not using it. I tried syncing it via USB but that doesn't work either. It shows me the...
  3. Game won't sync

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won't sync: My swb2 will not sync after the update. And the error code site does not reconise my code. Can any1 help please? 153179ec-d4df-46f8-b610-e38897709fa9
  4. MY XBOX ONE CONTROLLER WON'T SYNC AFTER A CONTROLLER UPDATE (NOT A XBOX UPDATE), IT DOESN'T...

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY XBOX ONE CONTROLLER WON'T SYNC AFTER A CONTROLLER UPDATE (NOT A XBOX UPDATE), IT DOESN'T...: Hi there! I'm a little mad today, because I tried to use my headphones by plugging them in the controller itself. They didn't worked and that made a pop up on my screen about a controller update....
  5. 360 controller won't sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 controller won't sync: I have an xbox 360 Elite. I use wireless form and wife and wired for my kids. Oneday when i was at work my kids started using the wireless controllers and lost them. When i finally found them i...
  6. Xbox One Controllers won't Sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controllers won't Sync: Hello, I am having a problem with my day one Xbox One. I was playing a game (Ghost Recon: Wildlands) when it seemed like the console crashed. I had no control with the controller, although it...
  7. Windows Games Won't Sync to Cloud

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Games Won't Sync to Cloud: I have been trying to play multiple games on my Win 10 laptop for the past 2 days. But none of them will load as I keep getting error messages saying that they are unable to Sync to my data to the...
  8. Xbox App won't sync to Xbox

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App won't sync to Xbox: I've read many threads on this, I've troubleshooted multiple times, I've done everything short of factory reset my console. All ports are open, my Samsung S7 is on the same network as my Xbox...
  9. I've tried EVERYTHING! XB 1s controller won't sync to console. PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've tried EVERYTHING! XB 1s controller won't sync to console. PLEASE HELP!: Right now when I turn on my controller it blinks a few times then it goes solid but it isn't connected to my console. I thought it was connecting to my PC so I went to my PC and checked and it...
  10. Minecraft - world won't sync

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - world won't sync: About 3 days ago i couldn't open Minecraft because it kept saying "Failed to sync user data". I kept trying for the next 3 days and nothing worked so i googled all the solutions and ended up...