Xbox won't turn on after attempting factory reset

Discus and support Xbox won't turn on after attempting factory reset in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Power brick died a couple days ago, i ordered a new brick on Amazon and plugged it in when i got home. When i tried powering up the xbox one (original)... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ZachS., Sep 20, 2019.

1. ZachS.
    ZachS. Guest

Power brick died a couple days ago, i ordered a new brick on Amazon and plugged it in when i got home. When i tried powering up the xbox one (original) i got a code e200 0000004c 00000000. I attempted to do a factory reset when i couldnt find any info
    on the code. When i chose the factory reset option it turned off and now will not turn back on. The light comes on briefly and chimes then immediately turns off.

:)

ZachS., Sep 20, 2019
  2. AngelObullets Win User

3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello ZachS.,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to the Xbox One not turning on, have you tried to troubleshoot the console using the steps provided in the support article for
    E 200 Error? If not, I would suggest trying these steps to try and resolve the issue. If you have tried the steps, at the end of
    the wizard it should provide you with a solution best fit for the current situation. In this case your console might need to be serviced.

If that's the case, you will either have to seek out a local repair shop as we no longer service the Original Xbox One if it's out of warranty, or you can also try and replace the unit with another Xbox One as another option.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums.
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

Problemas para descargar un juego. [Trouble downloading a game.]

Hello Redyand,

We understand that you're still experiencing an issue after attempting multiple troubleshooting steps.

If after a soft factory reset, attempt a full factory reset:

Reset and remove everything. This option resets the console to factory settings. All user data, including accounts, saved games, settings, home Xbox associations, and all games and apps will be deleted.
    You should use this option when selling or gifting the console to someone else. You should only use this option as a last resort in some troubleshooting cases.

Try this and let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  5. ESP limited Win User

Getting error codes update loop!

Turn off your router so it won't start the update. Then factory reset like you usually would do.
  6. D4vid 360 Win User

Issues after latest Xbox One update

Great, in general keep in mind that a hard reset (press 10 seconds the power button and then turn on the console) and a factory reset usually resolve all of these problmes. If they are not resolved after a factory reset, then it may be a hardware problem.
Thema:

1. Xbox won't turn on after attempting factory reset - Similar Threads - won't turn attempting

2. Meu xbox one s 1TB não liga[Translation-My xbox one s 1TB won't turn on]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Meu xbox one s 1TB não liga[Translation-My xbox one s 1TB won't turn on]: Meu xbox one s 1TB não liga eu tentei solicitar um reparo mas não está funcionando e agora o que faço??? [Translation-My xbox one s 1TB does not turn on I tried to request a repair but it is not...
  3. Xbox One won't show on the TV and it won't turn off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One won't show on the TV and it won't turn off: Hey everyone, I've never posted on here, so this is a first. My issue is with my XBOX One. Whenever I plug in my XBOX One console, it doesn't get a signal from my TV (even all TVs in my house). I...
  4. Xbox One X won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X won't turn on: I was on my xbox last night when all of a sudden it turned odd and wouldn't turn back on. I tried all of the suggestions on the support website but none of them worked. When I realized that my ps4...
  5. Xbox one x turns on, beeping, but won't start up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x turns on, beeping, but won't start up: My xbox one x was purchased over the internet and arrived this last Thursday, 09/10/2020. Gift for my 6 year old son (and for me too!) On Thursday, I made all the requested updates and installed...
  6. Both my xbox one and 360 won't turn on after I played it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Both my xbox one and 360 won't turn on after I played it.: Due to a fire I am having to use a generator for power problem is after i used my xbox one first i turned it off and went to bed after i woke up my xbox wouldn't turn on, even the powerbrick had...
  7. My controller won't connect and after update won't even turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller won't connect and after update won't even turn on: Hello I was getting an error where my xbox ome controller wouldn't sync to my console. I went online and followed the advice. I plugged my cable into my controller and started running the...
  8. Xbox One S won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S won't turn on: So here is the problem, when attempting to turn the console on it makes the sound and the light turns on briefly but it doesn't stay on. I've changed outlets, I've unplugged everything and...
  9. Xbox One S is turning on, but won't connect to my tv or my controller.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One S is turning on, but won't connect to my tv or my controller.: Okay so i've had my xbox one s since July, and there's been times where the HDMI cord that connects my tv to my xbox wouldn't work and my controller wouldn't connect to my xbox. I ended up fixing...
  10. Xbox no enciende[Translation-Xbox won't turn on]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox no enciende[Translation-Xbox won't turn on]: La fuente de alimentación naranja fija, he desconectado todo de la Xbox, he desenchufado la corriente eléctrica, he cambiado la toma de corriente eléctrica, aun así no enciende la consola, alguien...