: Xbox won’t turn on my Samsung un82mu8000 tv and it can’t find the model number for the code

Discus and support : Xbox won’t turn on my Samsung un82mu8000 tv and it can’t find the model number for the code in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox won’t turn on my Samsung un82mu8000 tv and it can’t find the model number for the code Xbox won’t turn on my Samsung un82mu8000 tv and can’t... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by GarySass, Nov 16, 2020.

1. GarySass
    GarySass Guest

: Xbox won’t turn on my Samsung un82mu8000 tv and it can’t find the model number for the code

Xbox won’t turn on my Samsung un82mu8000 tv and can’t find the model number

:)

GarySass, Nov 16, 2020
  2. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox 360s controller

The TV being turned off is not the cause of the controller not connecting.

With your tv turned off, with no power on the HD lead, the console will not start up, you will not get the xbox loading splash screen.

The connect controller option comes after the loading screen, it won`t connect because it can`t get to that point.

You may as well say why can`t play games without my TV turned on.

Actually it is you that is not listening to the replies,you seem to think you have found some major problem, you haven`t.

You want a simple answer to your question?,You are simply not connecting your console correctly, how do you expect it to work right???
  3. OdOyLe317 Win User

HDMI handshake problem

the xbox is a jasper unit 2009. the main Tv that ive been using it with is a Samsung DLP with a LED light engine circa 2006. HLS-5679wx. The other tv is a 40inch Samsung LCD not sure of the model number off the top of my head.
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Pretty poo graphics on 1080p...

it certainly won`t help if you have a garbage tv.
  5. Iautorenewedu Win User

TV Brand & Model not shown

GosRidr,

Yes, RCA is a huge company and they produce a great number of different model TV's. It is very likely they use the same IR code-set as they use in another model number TV (all major TV producers do that, Samsung uses the same IR code-set in a majority of
    the TVs they produce). Just because the exact model of TV is not listed does not mean the Kinect does not have the correct code-set to match. Try using auto-configuration upon the entry of the TV model instead of the 'Enter it' option. Please give that a shot
    and post back with your results. Game On!

-Cheers
  6. xSolidArmorx Win User

cable box not turning off, only turning on

Is there any information for issues if using a Direct TV DVR box? I also have a Samsung TV and entered the model numbers of both devices for the XB1 and the IR will turn them on when in stand-by mode, but it will not turn them off with voice command or
    manual power off.
Thema:

1. : Xbox won’t turn on my Samsung un82mu8000 tv and it can’t find the model number for the code - Similar Threads - won’t turn Samsung

2. My Xbox Won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Won’t turn on: I was playing Apex Legends and after the win screen my Xbox randomly restarted. When it finished launching, I decided to try Apex again thinking it was a one off bug and my Xbox just completely...
  3. Xbox One solid orange power brick light, no chime and won’t turn on

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One solid orange power brick light, no chime and won’t turn on: Hello, I am having a problem with my Xbox One where it won’t turn on and the button won’t chime. The power brick light is solid orange with a slight flicker. I have looked online and have tried...
  4. My Xbox s won’t turn in. It beeps, but never powers up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox s won’t turn in. It beeps, but never powers up.: My xbox s won’t power up. It beeps and the power lite comes in for a few seconds but it wont power up. 1b3f1ba3-2477-45e7-a0b6-ad7742e7f8b6
  5. Controller won’t turn off and doesn’t respond to inputs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller won’t turn off and doesn’t respond to inputs: My elite 2 controller stopped working in the middle of a game and I tried to turn it off but it woldn’t let me, it doesn’t do anything when i use any of the buttons and doesn’t show any other...
  6. Xbox Series S won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S won’t turn on: Anyone from Microsoft on here? Been trying for about 2 weeks to get the service setup but cant because the final page wont load the label. Power cycled and all that already, swapped cables,...
  7. XBox One Shut Off, Now won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One Shut Off, Now won’t turn on: While playing our XBox One randomly shut off. We tried to turn it back on it would not. We unplugged all the cords from the console to the TV and power source and plugged then back in. Still...
  8. Brand new Xbox Series X won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox Series X won’t turn on: Super dissappointed with Microsoft. Just opened brand new Xbox Series X, setup and it will not turn on. Tried to find a support number to call in Singapore and there is nothing but automated...
  9. Won’t turn on for series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won’t turn on for series x: Ive been using it for just over 2 weeks and tonight it just shut off on its own twice within yhe course of 10 mins. It turned back on, then on the 3 time everytime i hit the power button it make...
  10. My Xbox won’t turn with Samsung tv remote or app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox won’t turn with Samsung tv remote or app: My xbox one x was able to be turn on by samsung remote by going ove hdmi imput or app i just got series X copied all my setting and my samsung tv wont turn it on but Series X will turn off samsung...