Xbox won’t turn on

Discus and support Xbox won’t turn on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox one S is plugged in and everything but it will not power up, turn on or anything. I have unplugged and and reconnected but still nothing. Any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ArthurJones4, Sep 5, 2019.

1. ArthurJones4
    ArthurJones4 Guest

Xbox won’t turn on

My Xbox one S is plugged in and everything but it will not power up, turn on or anything. I have unplugged and and reconnected but still nothing. Any other suggestions?

:)

ArthurJones4, Sep 5, 2019
  2. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

I need help my Xbox won’t come on!

3. gds1972 Win User

Xbox won’t turn on

In some country the power cable where it plugs into the wall outlet has a fuse. Please also don't forget to check this as well just in case.
  4. ChristianKid5 Win User

Xbox won’t turn on

I plugged it back into the outlet that it was originally at and it did not work
  5. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

Xbox won’t turn on

First thing I would try is borrowing a power cable from somewhere and giving that a try. If it's that, you won't be out much to replace it. Good luck!
  6. Allebas Win User

Xbox won’t turn on

First, which Xbox One do you have>>>One, S or X
Thema:

Xbox won’t turn on

1. Xbox won’t turn on - Similar Threads - won’t turn

2. Xbox controller won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller won’t turn on: Ok so i have been hsing batteries for awhile and finnaly got fed up. For two months now I have my controller plugged into an outlet and recently my controller stopped turning on, it will recieve...
  3. Xbox won’t turn on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t turn on?: I have owned my Xbox One X since 2018, but recently this month it has had problems with powering on. One day it just turned off in the middle of a game and it wouldn’t come back on and I tried to...
  4. xbox won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox won’t turn on: ok so i need some help here. my xbox wont tirn on. the power supply brick light is orange, and when i press the power button it faintly plays the start-up sound then cuts out without lighting up...
  5. controller won’t turn back on

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller won’t turn back on: my controller won’t turn back on after I’ve taken out the thumbstick and put it back in, I need help please ! 75c2d344-e3a6-4635-a880-3c25f3659e12
  6. Xbox controller won’t turn on

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox controller won’t turn on: Ok so i was just watching youtube then my controller turned off and i turned of my xbox and went to sleep. When i wake up i turn on my xbox and controller but my controller wont connect to my...
  7. xbox won’t turn on

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox won’t turn on: so i just got my xbox off of a friend and idk whens the last he turned it on and its been like 10 minutes since i hooked it up and it just shows a black screen and i have everything plugged into...
  8. Xbox one won’t turn on. & it’s NOT the power brick.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won’t turn on. & it’s NOT the power brick.: So my xbox one wont come on. It just makes that lil bloop noise and the light comes on for split second then turns off. Its not the power brick because i have switched out using my friends cords...
  9. Xbox makes startup chime but won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox makes startup chime but won’t turn on: I have the original black Xbox One and it randomly turned off. It was three in the morning so i decided to deal with it the next day. When i hit the button, my Xbox does the startup chime, but it...
  10. Xbox won’t turn on even though the light is on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t turn on even though the light is on: I’ve disconnected and re-connected everything to my Xbox One X, the light on the front of the Xbox will illuminate but my controller won’t connect and nothing appears on my TV...