Xbox wont turn on

Discus and support Xbox wont turn on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; okay so, i imagine it probably just died since its the day one edition. I moved barracks rooms yesterday. Before i moved, xbox worked just fine. I plug... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Diplo99, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Diplo99
    Diplo99 Guest

Xbox wont turn on

okay so, i imagine it probably just died since its the day one edition. I moved barracks rooms yesterday. Before i moved, xbox worked just fine. I plug it into my new room and it only makes the faint chime noise when you try and turn it on and then a small
    click noise afterwards. It won’t even take a disk. Im not sure if its the outlets or what. My powerbrick is orange, but yet it still makes the faint chime sound with like a small tick/click noise as if you just muted a mic afterwards. i tried troubleshooting
    and everything

:)

Diplo99, Sep 6, 2019
  2. spennypug Win User

Xbox one x wont power on but the usb ports still have power

Have tried that. Also tried plugging xbox into different outlets. The usb for my wireless headset turns on but the xbox wont turn on. There seems to be power going to the usb ports but again, the xbox wont power on.
  3. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox wont turn on

One thing to try is to plug the Xbox directly into a wall outlet. Some people who initially had their system connected to a power strip or surge protector found that this actually fixed their problem.

There are other troubleshooting tips for the console not successfully turning on (if the issue is related to the power supply):
    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/console-wont-power-on

Please note that this forum is not for troubleshooting self-repairs beyond the warranty seal.
  4. Me Weeney Win User

Xbox wont turn on

Yeah I already looked into that and because I've had it for more then a year its out of warranty and is gonna cost me $115 to have it done. :(
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox wont turn on

Hi MLG,

If you can try that if the console works then the power supply was the thing that went out.

Brad
  6. CruzanHitman Win User

xbox wont turn on

any repaired Xbox console has an automatic repair warranty the only is you will be without Xbox for a short period. It could be worse you could end up paying 150 for a repair fee, just get it repaired after so many times they might end up sending you a
    new one like they did for me
Thema:

Xbox wont turn on

1. Xbox wont turn on - Similar Threads - wont turn

2. Xbox one wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one wont turn on: My Xbox one beeps when I press the power button but wont turn on. 561b7d4d-6707-469d-9bed-567711e21083
  3. Turns on but wonts start up

in XBoX Accessibility
    Turns on but wonts start up: Xbox wonts statr up. I try everyfign I found - facotry reset - nothig - offline update - nothing - stop on step 3 (59%) Any advice ? 513d6c2f-4476-4948-83c6-46847c95e3c3
  4. brand new xbox one s wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    brand new xbox one s wont turn on: I JUST bought a brand new xbox one s, everything is hooked up right, the TV is is on the right channel, it still wont turn on, I've tried everything xbox has on the support page but its brand new...
  5. Xbox wont turn on (need to factory reset)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont turn on (need to factory reset): Hello all, So, my xbox one (1st gen) is having a few issues. I'm trying to factory reset it to sell it and since ive unplugged it it wont even start up. It will start up for about 1 minute and...
  6. Xbox one s wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s wont turn on: Hi.So the power went down and my xbox one s console wouldnt turn on and there was an electrical sound coming from it so i unplugged and plug it back and it worked.Thing is this happened 3 times...
  7. Xbox one X wont turn on.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one X wont turn on.: I have called the support line, and it just says to go to the help page on the website. I go there and it will not let me find help. Frustration ensues. My issue is that my Xbox will not connect...
  8. Xbox one s wont turn on and there is a weird sound coming from it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s wont turn on and there is a weird sound coming from it: So there was a power outage in my area and when my power come back the xbox ones wouldnt turn on and there would be a electrical sound coming from it.So i unpluged plug it back problem solved.But...
  9. xbox controller wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller wont turn on: hi guys, i really need your help, my xbox one controller has been showing signs of malfunction, i use triple A batteries, for some time now ever since i put new batteries it only takes about 2h to...
  10. My xbox wont turn on fully

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox wont turn on fully: Hello, my xbox (one s model 1681) powers on for a second then powers off immedently...if anyone can help that would be helpful. Thanks! 0c5bcd53-ca88-4972-8664-45c6033fe219