Xbox won't turn on

Discus and support Xbox won't turn on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox hung up n froze when I was playing Forza horizon 4 on it. I pressed the power button to restart it and since then it is not booting up. the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by raboncloud555, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Xbox won't turn on

My Xbox hung up n froze when I was playing Forza horizon 4 on it. I pressed the power button to restart it and since then it is not booting up. the power button glows when I turn it on, I get the power on sound from console n then nothing. Black screen n
    no input on tv. The wireless controller do not works at all. I tried hard reset by pressing eject button n power button for 10 seconds but no luck withthat. The console is out of warranty but i haven't opened the seal as of now.

Please help.

:)

raboncloud555, Sep 13, 2019
Thema:

Xbox won't turn on

1. Xbox won't turn on - Similar Threads - won't turn

2. Xbox won't turn on after attempting factory reset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox won't turn on after attempting factory reset: Power brick died a couple days ago, i ordered a new brick on Amazon and plugged it in when i got home. When i tried powering up the xbox one (original) i got a code e200 0000004c 00000000. I...
  3. Wired controller won't turn on when console turned on

in XboX Insiders
    Wired controller won't turn on when console turned on: I just updated my controller and console to the beta ring firmware and now my wired controller won't turn on when the console turns on. Anyone else have this experience? submitted by /u/link575...
  4. Xbox 360 console won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 console won't turn on: Hello everyone, today my Xbox 360 console won't turn on at all. The power adaptor shows stable green light but the console shows no light whatsoever. I tried reconnecting the power cables and also...
  5. xbox one won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one won't turn on: powers up but won't come on 3062a3f8-1875-427b-a5e9-396321c262f7
  6. My Xbox 360 has a solid red light and won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 has a solid red light and won't turn on: My Xbox 360 has a solid red light and won't turn on. I've tried two different power cords. Is there anything I can do or is it just done? e729edd1-abc6-4479-87d3-2abb91e7b1e1
  7. Xbox controller won't turn on and makes hissing sound when I try to power it on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller won't turn on and makes hissing sound when I try to power it on: So I've only had this Xbox one controller for a few months and it's worked fine but now it won't turn on. The batteries in the controller died so I took them out and put in some fresh ones (from...
  8. Xbox One Controller won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller won't turn on: I've been using my Xbox One Controller for quite some time now, but not for playing on an Xbox One, but for playing games on my PC. So far, there hasn't been a problem with it, but since I don't...
  9. Xbox one fat won't turn on (no "on" sound, and not hot)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one fat won't turn on (no "on" sound, and not hot): When I press the button to turn on, it doesn't anything, but when I connect the controller (USB) it vibrates and I can turn the console on, but it doesn't make any "on" sound and then 3 seconds...
  10. Linksys: xbox turns off by itself..won't connect to hdmi

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Linksys: xbox turns off by itself..won't connect to hdmi: Linksys (Modems/Gateways): xbox turns off by itself..won't connect to hdmi Hello feliciahill1, Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We recommend utilizing the article entitled, "Troubleshoot...