Xbox won’t turn on

Discus and support Xbox won’t turn on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox will not turn on, the light comes on with the noise, but then after 20 seconds it turns off by itself The white light on the cable box comes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SamHowson, Oct 6, 2019.

1. SamHowson
    SamHowson Guest

Xbox won’t turn on

My xbox will not turn on, the light comes on with the noise, but then after 20 seconds it turns off by itself

The white light on the cable box comes on also so it works, but doesn’t display anything on the tv. There is a small beeping noise from the console that beeps every two seconds which is new, so could be the issue. I’ve tried unplugging and plugging back
    in but that doesn’t work. If anyone knows why its broken please help

:)

SamHowson, Oct 6, 2019
  2. gds1972 Win User

Xbox won’t turn on

In some country the power cable where it plugs into the wall outlet has a fuse. Please also don't forget to check this as well just in case.
  3. ChristianKid5 Win User

Xbox won’t turn on

I plugged it back into the outlet that it was originally at and it did not work
  4. feffreyfeffrey Win User

Xbox won’t turn on

Unplug it for 10sec and try swapping outlets!! It fould have problems drawing power from the setup you have
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Xbox won’t turn on

Have done a full factory restore not keeping games
  6. AreYouIN or OUT Win User

Xbox won’t turn on

I had the same issue and it turned out that I didn't wait long enough for it to clear itself. Manual says 10 seconds, but I did a full 2 min and it worked vs previously I was just unplugging and replugging. Ifr it isn't that I'd go with some of these
    other suggestions (bad cord, bad socket, etc) and start ruling them out.
Thema:

Xbox won’t turn on

1. Xbox won’t turn on - Similar Threads - won’t turn

2. Xbox one won’t turn on pls help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won’t turn on pls help!: Hi my son’s xbox one won’t turn on. We have followed the advice and checked the cable works and the plug socket works our nearest Microsoft store is about 200 miles away...
  3. Xbox one won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won’t turn on: Okay so i have the first gen xbox one and i had left it alone for about two weeks and it wont turn on and i cant seem to find a reasonable answer that doesnt have to do with the power block being...
  4. Xbox One makes power and eject noises but won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One makes power and eject noises but won’t turn on: My xbox one recently stopped turning on. When I hit the power button, it makes the noise quietly, but doesn’t turn on. Same with the eject button, it won’t turn it on or eject my disc, but still...
  5. Xbox won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t turn on: So i have a XB1S and yesterday i tried plugging my xbox into my wifi router which is in my living room so i had to swap TVs to help install a game faster but since nothing changed i swapped back...
  6. Xbox One S won’t turn on or stay on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S won’t turn on or stay on: Its really that simple, i dont know how to turn a console inside out so is their a simple fix to this issue? I know this is very common with the S. e73c4e36-ed2e-45e3-b75f-5ef5fc138155
  7. My Xbox won’t turn on even though the power brick is solid orange

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won’t turn on even though the power brick is solid orange: Hi my original xbox one wont turn on even though the power brick is orange. I tried plugging all the wires in and out many times but when i try to press the xbox button it only makes a faint beep...
  8. Xbox one won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won’t turn on: I was playing my original Xbox One about an hour ago. I shut it off by clicking the logo on the front. I came back an hour later and it will not turn on. I have unplugged it, let it sit for a few...
  9. OG Xbox one won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    OG Xbox one won’t turn on: Alright so my xbox is not turning on at all. I press the button no sound no nothing. Ive tried multiple power cords in multiple outlets, still nothing. I have searched hours trying to find...
  10. Xbox won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t turn on: My Xbox one S is plugged in and everything but it will not power up, turn on or anything. I have unplugged and and reconnected but still nothing. Any other suggestions?...