Xbox won’t turn on

Discus and support Xbox won’t turn on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox will not turn on, the light comes on with the noise, but then after 20 seconds it turns off by itself The white light on the cable box comes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SamHowson, Oct 6, 2019.

1. SamHowson
    SamHowson Guest

Xbox won’t turn on

My xbox will not turn on, the light comes on with the noise, but then after 20 seconds it turns off by itself

The white light on the cable box comes on also so it works, but doesn’t display anything on the tv. There is a small beeping noise from the console that beeps every two seconds which is new, so could be the issue. I’ve tried unplugging and plugging back
    in but that doesn’t work. If anyone knows why its broken please help

:)

SamHowson, Oct 6, 2019
  2. gds1972 Win User

Xbox won’t turn on

In some country the power cable where it plugs into the wall outlet has a fuse. Please also don't forget to check this as well just in case.
  3. ChristianKid5 Win User

Xbox won’t turn on

I plugged it back into the outlet that it was originally at and it did not work
  4. AreYouIN or OUT Win User

Xbox won’t turn on

I had the same issue and it turned out that I didn't wait long enough for it to clear itself. Manual says 10 seconds, but I did a full 2 min and it worked vs previously I was just unplugging and replugging. Ifr it isn't that I'd go with some of these
    other suggestions (bad cord, bad socket, etc) and start ruling them out.
  5. Call Me Hydro Win User

Xbox won’t turn on

If you have already done all you can as far as leaving your console unplugged, switching wall outlets, even as far as switching power cords.. You may need to contact Xbox support to have your console serviced.
  6. ArthurJones4 Win User

Xbox won’t turn on

Yeah I tried different outlet and was unplugged all night and tried again this morning and still nothing. I don’t know..
Thema:

Xbox won’t turn on

1. Xbox won’t turn on - Similar Threads - won’t turn

2. OG Xbox one won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    OG Xbox one won’t turn on: Alright so my xbox is not turning on at all. I press the button no sound no nothing. Ive tried multiple power cords in multiple outlets, still nothing. I have searched hours trying to find...
  3. Xbox won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t turn on: My Xbox one S is plugged in and everything but it will not power up, turn on or anything. I have unplugged and and reconnected but still nothing. Any other suggestions?...
  4. Xbox 360 won’t turn on

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox 360 won’t turn on: Xbox 360 won’t turn on Hello AmandaLynnParks, Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox 360 will not power on. We have a support article regarding the Xbox 360 not...
  5. Xbox one S won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S won’t turn on: My Xbox One S makes the power on sound when i try to turn it on, but the light on the front doesn’t come on nor does the system do anything else besides make the sound. I already tried unplugging...
  6. Xbox won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t turn on: I was watching Twitch on my Xbox One X, purchased in Dec. of 2017, then all of a sudden the screen went black and the fan went full force. Everything was frozen so I hit the power button and it...
  7. Xbox One S won’t stay turned on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S won’t stay turned on: Went away for a week and went to turn my xbox one s on and It wont stay turned on. Press the power button and the start up beep noise will work and the light will come on but there is not signal...
  8. Xbox won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t turn on: Need help with xbox 1 s will not turn on 3fb56c29-fecd-4ce8-85a1-05d26eb1e236
  9. Xbox one won’t turn on and I have no power brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won’t turn on and I have no power brick: I just used my xbox one s last night and worked perfectly but now today when i tried to use it it wont turn on but beeps someone time it would just beep once then stop and if i switch the cord...
  10. Xbox won’t turn on properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t turn on properly: my original xbox one console has started to only briefly turn on and then 10 seconds later it automatically shut off. I already unplugged the power to do a power box reset and its still not...