Xbox won't turn on

Discus and support Xbox won't turn on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, after a year of trouble with my old Xbox one X, the shop finally replaced it. This new one Haas worked perfectly for two months. It crashed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rossmfh76, Mar 26, 2020.

1. rossmfh76
    rossmfh76 Guest

Xbox won't turn on

Hello, after a year of trouble with my old Xbox one X, the shop finally replaced it. This new one Haas worked perfectly for two months. It crashed while I was playing a game a few days ago, now it won't turn back on. I unplugged it for a bit, but it won't
    talk to the controller. When I press the controller button it either doesn't turn the Xbox on or turns it on but then sits there with the controller light flashing for a minute. The Xbox squeaks a bit then turns off. Thought? Thanks

:)

rossmfh76, Mar 26, 2020
  2. AlFa FreezeRay Win User

Xbox won't turn on.

My power supply was orange and when I hit the power button it would make a noise I looked online for fixes found it could be a USB port could have a shorted wire. Not so with mine it was the TV, switched the plug to another HDMI port and it worked.
  3. ElectroFlying Win User

Xbox won't turn on

If it's not the X1-S people then try another power supply as it's likely your power supplies fan is shot causing your console to turn back off just after turning on.
  4. XOG DarthKiller Win User

Xbox won't turn on

Mine is doing the same right in the middle of the fall update
  5. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Xbox won't turn on

6. rossmfh76 Win User

Xbox won't turn on

Hi, thanks for this. I tried it and it worked. It has worked fine for a couple of weeks, but crashed again when i was pkaying a game earlier. Now it won't turn in again. I have tried what you suggested, but it just sits there and squeaks every few minutes
    without turning on. Any thoughts?
Thema:

Xbox won't turn on

1. Xbox won't turn on - Similar Threads - won't turn

2. Xbox Series X won't turn on via controller after a complete shutdown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X won't turn on via controller after a complete shutdown: Hi community, I am opening this post because it does not fit the ones already opened about similar issues. Long story short, I always perform a complete shutdown into my console, and then I...
  3. My xbox won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox won't turn on: So I tried to turn on my Xbox one earlier today and when I tried to turn it in it would and the only thing it did was make a little click noise. Then I watched some videos in yt on how to reset it...
  4. Xbox won't turn on, fan trying to run

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't turn on, fan trying to run: So one day I was playing roblox with my friend and then my xbox turned off, so I turned back one then once the xbox restart screen stopped it turned off again and would not turn back on (this xbox...
  5. My Xbox won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won't turn on: My Xbox series x won't come on and even my external hard drive light wint come on like its not getting power. I've unplugged it for hours and tried to turn it back on and nothing not even the Xbox...
  6. Series X Won't Turn On (and haven't been able to get anyone from MS to assist)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Won't Turn On (and haven't been able to get anyone from MS to assist): I preordered my Series X, had it setup on 11/10. Between 11/10 and 11/13, I had about 3 hours of game time, however it stayed plugged in and was on in the background that entire time. 11/13 go to...
  7. Xbox won't turn on, fan trying to run

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't turn on, fan trying to run: So one day I was playing roblox with my friend and then my xbox turned off, so I turned back one then once the xbox restart screen stopped it turned off again and would not turn back on (this xbox...
  8. XBOX Series X Won't Turn On & Can't Create Repair Ticket

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X Won't Turn On & Can't Create Repair Ticket: Hello all, I received the series x on launch day and it was working flawlessly all week. Unfortunately, I went to turn on the device today and it's completely dead. I've tried all the suggested...
  9. Series X won't turn on/stay on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X won't turn on/stay on.: Went through set up just fine, started to download a game and then suddenly it turns off. Went to turn it back on via controller and nothing. Got uo and wentbto turn on the console manually and it...
  10. My xbox one won't pass %52 when updating everytime I turn it on and then gives me a system...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one won't pass %52 when updating everytime I turn it on and then gives me a system...: Every time I turn on my xbox one won't pass %52 when updating and eventually it brings me to a page where I can restart my xbox one or factory reset my xbox one but every time I pick one of the...