Xbox won’t update using hotspot

Discus and support Xbox won’t update using hotspot in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i am trying to make regular game and app updates on my xbox. I am using the hotspot on my phone for internet and for sime reason my current... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BrandonKelly9, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Xbox won’t update using hotspot

Hello, i am trying to make regular game and app updates on my xbox. I am using the hotspot on my phone for internet and for sime reason my current games and apps will not update. I can download NEW games and apps perfectly fine, but as soon as i need to
    update it wint budge. Can someone please help me with this issue?

:)

BrandonKelly9, Nov 26, 2020
  2. RafinhaGamer21 Win User

My downloaded and installed disc's won't load what do I do?

I am having the same problem. FIFA 15 won´t open, AC:Unity won´t open and all the other games that I have won´t open!
  3. WhateverRex875 Win User

downloads won`t download don`t buy any new collections you won`t get them

downloads won`t download don`t buy any new collections you won`t get them
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Cod4 suspension or ban still possible?

They won`t get banned without being reported, pictures won`t help.
  5. H3PA80R Win User

xbox gamepass

It does include the game pass on the PC. Are you using the same account for your Xbox and your PC? It will only work if both are the same. Also check your PC for any Windows updates. Maybe there are missing some and that is the case it won´t work.
  6. skys7 Win User

Dusty room?

I won´t use any of those laser cleaners.
Thema:

Xbox won’t update using hotspot

1. Xbox won’t update using hotspot - Similar Threads - won’t update using

2. Xbox one won’t update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won’t update: Hi all my xbox was stuck on the green screen so done a restore factory defaults, remove eveything by using the trouble shooter 4 box choose screen. When i select the factory defaults it says...
  3. NEED HELP! Xbox one won’t come back on after it restarts during update

in XboX Insiders
    NEED HELP! Xbox one won’t come back on after it restarts during update: My console is doing a system update but when it comes to restart during the update it’s supposed to finish the update but my Xbox one won’t automatically come back on like it’s supposed too....
  4. Xbox one won’t update to new os in insiders program

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one won’t update to new os in insiders program: I recent turned on my Xbox to play and was greeted with an update 3.8gb in size. When trying to update it almost instantly goes to a screen “there was a problem with the update” I clicked try...
  5. Game won’t update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won’t update: Ok im tired of xbox rn, ky game wont even update or download i tried restarting my console, pausing and then resuming, stopping then reinstalling, it just wont. No system updates, services are up...
  6. I want to exchange my series x because updates won’t fix it.

in XboX Insiders
    I want to exchange my series x because updates won’t fix it.: Ok guys I’ll bite on replacing my Xbox series x but keep this in mind. They’ve changed stuff around at support to where they’re not giving out the number. I also don’t want them to repair it. I...
  7. Good morning, I updated my Mojang account to Microsoft one, The Launcher of the game won’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Good morning, I updated my Mojang account to Microsoft one, The Launcher of the game won’t...: Good morning, I updated my Mojang account to Microsoft one, The Launcher of the game won’t open? Any suggestions? fe019414-08ed-4ad7-aeb9-be70f0d2e5d4
  8. Console won’t offline update? Help.

in XboX Insiders
    Console won’t offline update? Help.: [IMG] submitted by /u/cjbates96 [link] [comments]
  9. Updates screen won’t load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Updates screen won’t load: If I go to manage a game and its add-ons, then to its updates page, the loading circle never goes away, presumably since it’s not loading. This also happens on the general updates page. I’m on a...
  10. My Xbox won’t install or update games through network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox won’t install or update games through network: I have been trying to download games and some updates for others for a while now. Everytime i do it shows up in the queue but will shortly then say installation stopped. I have plenty of space on...